Learn More: Schengen Visa
Required Documents to Apply
Sweden is a large country on the Scandinavian Peninsula and is one of the most prosperous countries in Europe. The people are very nice and welcoming - plus they have a laid-back lifestyle. There are many tourist attractions in Sweden, one of which is Stockholm, the nation’s capital. There are many historical places. You must not miss the Vasa Museum. They took an old wooden ship and put it inside the museum. It is a magnificent thing. Other attractions include the northern lights, which are stunning. You must travel to the North of Sweden, of course, but it is worth it. Some resorts provide snowmobiles so that you can reach remote places where there is no light pollution.
If you want to travel to Sweden, you need to research its visa requirements. Keep in mind that Sweden is a Schengen country, so if you do need a visa, you must obtain a Schengen visa. There are two exceptions. You do not need one if you travel from another EU state or an EEA (European Economic Area) country. EU and EEA citizens have the right of free movement within the Union. The second is that a visa-exemption is given to people who travel from the countries that are in the visa waiver program (Annex II). However, this category of travelers can stay within the Schengen Area for up to 90 days. To find out whether or not you need to apply for a Schengen visa, you can read about it online. However, we have another suggestion: use iVisa’s Visa Checker. All you have to do is access it, select your nationality from the drag-down menu on the left, and choose Sweden as your destination. The result will let you know what you need. Plus, if you do require a visa, you will be given a list of the nearest embassies where you can apply.
Keep in mind that Schengen visas cannot be obtained online. That is why iVisa cannot help you get one. But even so, our support service is available 24/7 should you have any questions. The service is free of charge.
The next thing you need to establish is which embassy you need to visit, assuming you need a Schengen visa. The visa policy of the Schengen Area is pretty clear on that, but the point is that you have more than one choice. It goes as follows. If you plan to visit Sweden alone, then naturally, you must get your visa from the Swedish embassy. However, if you have multiple destinations in the Schengen Area, you must go and apply for your visa at the embassy of the country which is your primary destination. Lastly, if that cannot be determined, you must pay a visit to the embassy of the country that you visit first.
The requirements are not challenging to meet. You should call the issuing authority to find out which they are, but what we can tell you is that you should not rely only on the information you find online. For what is worth, all travelers must have a valid passport that does not expire for another 6 months from the date of arrival in the Schengen Area.
We regret that we cannot be of more assistance with the visa application process, but we hope that the information above is of some use.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the Sweden ETIAS have Multiple Entry?
- Sweden ETIAS Validity
- Sweden ETIAS cost
- Can the citizens of Brazil apply for a Sweden ETIAS?
- Can the Citizens of Australia apply for the Sweden ETIAS?
- How can I get the Sweden ETIAS for Citizens of Ukraine?
- How can I get the Sweden ETIAS for Citizens of Canada?
- How to get the Sweden ETIAS for Citizens of United States of America
- What you need to know about the Sweden ETIAS Requirements
- Learn more about Sweden ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Israel
- Find out more about Sweden ETIAS for Citizens of El Salvador
- Check the Sweden ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Mexico
- Can Citizens of Chile apply for Sweden ETIAS?
- Sweden ETIAS application for Citizens of Guatemala
- How Travelers Can Obtain Sweden Visa Extension
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.