Learn More: Health Declaration
The Taiwan Health Declaration form is an official document which all travelers to Taiwan need to have. The purpose of the document is to reduce the spread of imported cases of COVID -19.
WHO CAN ENTER TAIWAN WITH THIS DOCUMENT
The Taiwan Health Declaration is required by everyone traveling to the country.
OBTAIN THE TAIWAN HEALTH DECLARATION
To obtain the Health Declaration, you must answer questions truthfully about whether you have visited areas affected by the pandemic during the 14 days prior to travel and enter information about your current health status. To enter the country, all travelers need to display a negative PCR test taken 72 hours prior to departure to Taiwan.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once the application is submitted and accepted, the document will be sent to your email. It must be shown to the immigration officers upon arrival. See FAQs for quarantine requirements.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
The Taiwan Health Declaration is part of the required document you will need to enter Taiwan, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your visa when you enter Taiwan. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is the case, we suggest you contact the local embassy.
All travelers arriving in Taiwan must undertake a mandatory 14-day quarantine.
All travelers are required to stay at a quarantine hotel if they don’t have a separate room or if they live with elderly people 65 years old or older, children 6 years old or under, or persons with chronic diseases.
You will receive the home quarantine notice via SMS on your mobile device within 2 minutes after you arrive in Taiwan. If you provide incorrect or false personal information (e.g. wrong flight number or passport number) on the system, you will not receive an SMS on your mobile device.
Please, keep in mind that if the provided information is inaccurate or the 14-day home quarantine order is broken, the violator shall be subject to a fine ranging from NT$10,000 to NT$15,000.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- Taiwan Visa Policy: The basics
- PCR Testing Taipei, Taiwan
- Vaccination Passport Taiwan: What You Should Consider
- How Can Travelers Obtain Taiwan Visa Extension?
- Taiwan 14 Day Home Quarantine Requirement for Inbound Travelers
- Taiwan Vaccination Requirements: Do I need them?
- Taiwan visa requirements
- Taiwan visa for Dominican
- Taiwan visa for Solomon Islander
- TAIWAN VISA FOR SAUDI ARABIANS
- How Can Citizens of Hong Kong Enter Taiwan During Coronavirus?
- How to Get a Taiwan Visa Application
- Who Must Fill Out Taiwan Health Declaration (COVID-19)?
- How Can Citizens of China Enter Taiwan During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Japan Enter Taiwan During Coronavirus?
- Taiwan Self-Health Management Requirement for Foreign Travelers
- TAIWAN VISA FOR LAOS
- Taiwan visa fee
- TAIWAN VISA FOR CAMBODIAN
- TAIWAN VISA FOR BHUTANESE
- TAIWAN VISA FOR BANGLADESHI
- TAIWAN VISA FOR NEPALESE
- TAIWAN VISA FOR PAKISTANI CITIZENS
- TAIWAN VISA FOR MYANMAR CITIZEN
- Taiwan visa for Panamanian
- TAIWAN VISA FOR INDONESIANS
- TAIWAN VISA FOR COLOMBIANS
- Taiwan visa for Sri Lankan
- Taiwan visa for Vietnamese
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate processing time
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate requirements
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate fee
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Vietnam
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Myanmar
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Laos
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Indonesia
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of India
- Taiwan visa for Bahraini
- Taiwan visa for Filipino Citizens
- Taiwan visa for Mauritian
- Taiwan visa for Qataris
- Taiwan visa for Turkish
- The process of obtaining a Taiwan evisa
- How to obtain a Taiwan evisa
- Taiwan visa processing time