If you’re thinking of Tanzania as your next destination, you need to conform to the Covid-19 restrictions. Don’t worry! Because iVisa.com has all the answers for you. First of all, you must have the Tanzania Health Declaration. Health authorities need this health document to keep a record of incoming visitors in case they find a Covid outbreak during your trip.
Remember that this declaration doesn’t replace a visa. If your nationality requires a visa, you must obtain it, as well. Upon arrival, you must check the Tanzania Covid requirements for entry, such as health screenings and Covid tests.
Go for your Tanzania Health Declaration.
Let’s explore more about the Tanzania Covid requirements for entry.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Tanzania Covid requirements for entry?
First of all, you must acquire the Tanzania Health Declaration. This mandatory document will request your current health state and trip details in Tanzania. Also, the application form is only available 24 hours before traveling.
Trust iVisa.com now and learn all about the Tanzania Covid requirements for entry.
Do I need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Tanzania?
- COVID test prior to arrival: RT-PCR or NAAT within 96 hours
- COVID test on arrival: All travelers who have transited through or spent time in a country experiencing high numbers of COVID-19 cases based on WHO epidemiological updates in the 14 days prior to arrival must undergo rapid testing on arrival at their own expense.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 6 are exempt from all testing.
Apply now for the Tanzania Health Declaration.
Do I need to quarantine in Tanzania?
- Quarantine requirements: Only for travelers from countries experiencing variants of concern who test positive in rapid test on arrival.
- Quarantine exemption: Travelers who test negative in rapid test on arrival.
What are the requirements for the Tanzania Health Declaration?
If you want to have the declaration soon, you should have these items:
- Valid passport.
- Email address.
- Payment method. Pick between a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
What are the processing times and fees?
We have three alternatives for processing your documentation. Choose the one that fits your needs:
- Standard Processing Option (24 hours - USD 45.00): the cheapest option when you’re willing to wait a reasonable time for your health document.
- Rush Processing Option (8 hours - USD 60.00): we will work quicker for a higher fee.
- Super Rush Processing Option (4 hours - USD 85.00): your health document will arrive right away.
The Tanzania Health Declaration can be yours soon. Keep checking the Tanzania Covid requirements for entry.
What are the steps to get the Tanzania Health Declaration?
- Complete the application form with your details. Select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Double-check your details and choose a payment option. Pay for the service with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload any required documentation and send the online form.
Expect the Tanzania Health Declaration in your email inbox at the agreed time. iVisa.com can help you with all your travel needs.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
100%! We’re experts in all types of travel documents and the Tanzania Health Declaration is simple for us. Besides, we work with the highest security standards.
Let us tell you all about the Tanzania Covid requirements for entry.
Where can I obtain more information?
Contact our customer service to solve all your doubts about the Tanzania Covid requirements for entry. We’re available day and night.
The Tanzania Health Declaration is only a click away!
Tanzania not only offers a mainland. It has plenty of islands that you can explore, like Pemba Island. Located on the northern side of the Zanzibar archipelago, Pemba Islands is one of the best spots to practice scuba diving in the Indian Ocean. We can confirm you will have a clear view of the coral gardens, sponges, and sea fans. It will be an unforgettable experience to check all this marine wildlife. Make sure to visit the city of Chake Chake, where most scuba divers are based.
Although Pemba is less visited than Zanzibar, it has a relaxing vibe that you will enjoy. Due to the deep valleys and hills, it has become popular among mountain bikers. Pemba Island is also known for being a producer of clove. Besides, local communities practice juju traditions related to medicine and magic. If you want to learn about voodoo and traditional healers, you have arrived at the right place. Before you buy your ticket to Tanzania, you must have the Tanzania Health Declaration. iVisa.com can support you now!