If you’re from Nigeria, then you can now visit Togo by getting a Togo Traveller Declaration, which is available through our online platform. This is the most important thing to consider before planning your trip to Togo.
To find out how citizens of Nigeria can enter Togo during coronavirus, see the lines below as they’ll give you valuable information about the travel conditions, including the Togo Traveller Declaration. Also, you’ll be able to see how to apply for an online document with iVisa.com’s services.
How Citizens of Nigeria Can Enter Togo During Coronavirus
- Enter our application website.
- Fill out the questionnaire with all your general details.
- Select a processing speed.
- Ensure that your information is correct so that you can continue with the payment.
- Get ready to receive the Togo Traveller Declaration. We’ll inform you know once it is approved.
- Display the printed form to the health authorities upon arrival.
You can also apply in advance
Are you taking your trip later? We suggest you apply for this travel document in advance! Apply on this link and forget about applying at the last minute!
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a Nigerian passport, do I need a health declaration or a visa to enter Togo?
If you’re from Nigeria, you only need to apply for a Togo Traveller Declaration. You can apply for this document through our website.
What is a Togo Traveller Declaration?
The Togo Traveler Declaration is an online document that allows you to enter Togo while the coronavirus is still around. This travel paper is available for certain countries only, and one of them is Nigeria.
See how citizens of Nigeria can enter Togo during coronavirus here.
What are the documents required to apply?
We can help you get this travel document, but to do that, you must have the following items:
- Your current passport, with at least 6-month validity.
- A valid credit/debit card or a PayPal profile.
- A proof of negative PCR test results.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Togo?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test on arrival: PCR on arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers.
Note: All departing travelers need to show a PCR test before departure from Togo.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Togo?
- Quarantine requirements for all other travelers: They must quarantine until receiving test results taken on arrival.
How much does the Togo Traveller Declaration cost?
As for the pricing, it varies depending on how fast you want to obtain the document. Take into account that we charge a small fee to bring you this document as early as you need. Nevertheless, our prices include the Government’s fee to make everything more manageable for you. Feel free to select any of these processing options depending on your demands:
- Standard Processing: 24 hours - USD 34.99.
- Rush Processing: 8 hours - USD 57.99.
- Super Rush Processing: 4 hours - USD 106.99.
Learn How Citizens of Nigeria Can Enter Togo During Coronavirus
To apply for this document, you’ll only have to do the following:
- First, fill in the questionnaire with your private details and choose a processing speed.
- Second, check all the information to avoid mistakes and pay for the fees according to the processing time you chose.
- Third, attach the items needed to the form and get ready to obtain your Traveller Declaration by email inbox.
Check how citizens of Nigeria can enter Togo during coronavirus here.
Is iVisa.com safe?
Our company works hard to provide an honest and reliable service, which is why you shouldn’t stress about having your information leaked or in danger. Moreover, we’re always ready to help you if you have doubts, that’s why our customer service is available 24/7. You can always check our customers’ review if you have doubts.
Where do I find more information?
To see how citizens of Nigeria can enter Togo during coronavirus, take a look at this page. Besides, you can also reach out to us at any time if you have doubts about this process or any of our services.
Togo might not be the most popular destination for some travelers, but it’s not too late to learn more about this country and consider visiting it. Togo can be an amazing destination for anyone due to its biodiversity and vast landscapes.
Why do we mention these aspects? Because its landscapes vary from lakes and palm-fringed beaches to dense hills in the center of the country. Besides, further north, you’ll enjoy vast savannahs, which are a great opportunity to go for a safari. Keep in mind that Togo has excellent playgrounds for hikers and trekkers.
Another highlight about this country is its blended culture. The compounds you find in Koutammakou are a note of how well this civilization gets along now. It wasn’t always like that, but thanks to many improvements in this country, now you can enjoy this mixture without any problem.
Are you ready to explore this exotic and unusual country? then remember to apply for your Togo Traveller Declaration as it’ll make your trip much easier.