Turkey is an excellent destination if you are looking for something that mixes traditional architecture with a cosmopolitan lifestyle. One of the attractions that you should visit is the Blue Mosque, a jaw-breaking building you will love. You will also have to explore the must-see Hagia Sophia and other places such as the Mausoleo Ataturk, Kleopatra Beach, and some other places.
If you plan to visit Turkey next soon for your vacation, you must consider the Turkey COVID Entry Requirements. All international arrivals (no matter if it is a national or a foreigner) must complete the document implemented by the Turkish Government known as the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form. It has been created amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. If you do not present it, your access will be denied. In case you want to avoid tedious paperwork that makes you spend a lot of time, you should use iVisa.com. We have created a new application form that will not take more than ten minutes to complete. Our team will take care of the rest while you wait at home.
Keep reading our article about how iVisa.com can help you better understand the Turkey COVID Entry Requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form?
The Turkish Government implemented the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form which is a document you must complete to enter the country. It was implemented as a health measure to have a report about tourists coming from abroad. They will use the information you provide to get in touch with you if needed.
Learn more about the Turkey COVID Entry Requirements.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Turkey?
COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to enter Turkey at this time, however, travelers must meet one of the following in order to visit this country:
- Proof of vaccination: vaccines approved by the WHO are accepted in Turkey. Travelers are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
- Proof of recovery within the last 6 months starting from the 28th day of the first PCR positive test result.
- Proof of testing. Check the testing FAQ for more details.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Turkey?
Arrivals who are not fully vaccinated will need to get a COVID-19 test before their trip. They can choose between:
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 48 hours
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and travelers with proof of vaccination/recovery.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Turkey?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements upon arrival unless the passenger displays COVID-19 symptoms.
It is not difficult to understand the Turkey COVID Entry Requirements.
What information do I have to provide for the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form with iVisa.com?
iVisa.com will not ask you more than three essential information about yourself. You do not have to attach anything else, making your procedure fast and straightforward. These are the following requirement:
- You have to provide us with specific information about yourself, such as your full name, passport number, and phone number.
- You have to use a valid payment method such as your debit/credit card.
- Information about your trip like the dates you are going to stay, and so on.
How much does it cost to obtain the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form?
We understand that you are looking for better alternatives to obtain your Passenger Locator Form for Turkey depending on your budget. For that reason, iVisa.com prepared three options that you can choose from. These are:
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 24.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 42.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 72.00.
Trust us when we say iVisa.com is the best option for you to get the Turkey COVID Entry Requirements.
What steps do I have to complete for the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form?
Forget those days when you had to complete complicated and time-consuming steps. Instead, you will have to follow 3 steps that were prepared for you. It will not take more than 10 minutes, and you can do it from any device you prefer. These are the following:
- First, you will have to fill out our shortened application form here. You will have to answer the necessary information to start with the procedure as you read before. After doing so, choose the processing time that you prefer.
- Second, proceed with the payment method.
- Third, upload any required info if needed, and submit it.
Make sure you have it clear about the Turkey COVID Entry Requirements.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com for the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form?
iVisa.com is the safest way to learn about the Turkey COVID Entry Requirements.
How can I contact you if I have more questions?
You can contact us whenever you need it. Our customer service agents will be glad and ready to assist you with any doubts that you may have about the Turkey COVID Entry Requirements.
About the Author
Tayfun Reşat Güngör is the co-author of this article. He is a registered attorney with the Istanbul Bar Association since 2016. He founded Gungor Law and Consultancy and practices in corporate law, immigration law, and criminal law. He also mediates and offers services in English, Turkish, and French.