Learn More: Passenger Locator Form
Last updated: June 2022
Turkey is a beautiful destination with a mix of traditional architecture and a cosmopolitan lifestyle. One of the most sought-after attractions for many tourists is the Blue Mosque, a building that will leave you in awe of its history and incredible architecture.
If you plan to enter Turkey soon, you should be aware of the Turkish Public Health Passenger Locator form, implemented due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Simply follow the steps online through iVisa.com, and you’ll get all the info about Turkey entry requirements in just a few minutes.
On this page, you’ll find information about:
- What the Passenger Locator form for Turkey is
- Who has to fill out this form to enter Turkey
- How to complete the form to enter Turkey
- The costs and processing time for application
- COVID-19 requirements and restrictions
- Visas and other information for Turkey
What is the Turkey Passenger Locator form?
The Turkish Health Declaration, also known as the Turkey Passenger Locator Form, is an online form where travelers give information about their health and travel history before entering Turkey. With this precautionary method, Turkey aims to stop the spread of COVID-19 infections.
The Turkish immigration authorities have introduced this form as part of its essential health measures to reopen the country to international travelers and increase tourism. It acts as a record of the traveler's health status. They will use the information you provide to contact you if necessary.
Additionally, we always recommend following all health protocols before entering Turkey and during your visit. Consult our FAQ section for the most up-to-date information on the COVID-19 vaccine and PCR-test requirements.
Who needs to fill out the Turkey Passenger Locator form?
It is mandatory for all travelers to apply if they want to enter Turkey. You must fill out the form to be allowed to enter the country.
Most of the entry requirements are mandatory only for international travelers. However, the Turkey Passenger Locator Form is mandatory for non-residents and residents, with or without a residence permit.
How long is the Turkey Passenger Locator form valid for?
This document is valid for Single Entry only. If you wish to enter Turkey more than once, you must request another Turkish Passenger Locator form each time you visit.
You will need to present the Passenger Locator QR code to the immigration authorities upon arrival during your entry.
Documents needed to apply for the Turkey Passenger Locator form
The steps of processing travel documents for visiting Turkey are 100% online with iVisa.com. To start the process, you need the following:
- Valid passport. You must present a scanned copy of your passport with all your personal information. The passport must be valid for at least six months before the travel date.
- Valid email address.
- Credit or debit card to pay for the visa service fee. Fill out the application and pay once you're done.
Do transit passengers need a Turkey Passenger Locator form?
No, only people who want to exit the airport and enter Turkey must fill out the Turkey Passenger Locator form. Transit passengers are not required to apply, as they do not go through immigration and won't enter Turkey.
How to get your Turkey Passenger Locator Form online with iVisa.com
To get your Turkish Health Declaration, simply follow these three steps:
- Step 1: First, fill out the application form on iVisa.com and provide some information, such as your passport number and a contact phone number. Select the product you wish to purchase and the processing time that suits you best when you are done.
- Step 2: Once you have made sure you have all the required documents for the travel document, choose the payment method. Double-check the information you have submitted.
- Step 3: Finally, add the documents, and click ‘submit.’
Once approved, you will receive an email with a PDF confirmation with your Turkey Passenger Locator form and a QR code attached. On arrival in Turkey, you will need to show this, together with the rest of the required documents, and you can start your trip. Remember that the border agents give all final entry clearances.
The costs and processing time of the Turkey Passenger Locator form
Prices will vary depending on the processing time you choose. When applying with iVisa.com, you can select any of the three processing times we offer:
- Standard Processing Time: This option is ideal for travelers visiting Turkey later in the future. It takes 24 hours and costs USD 34.49.
- Rush Processing Time: This option is the best choice if you urgently need the required document from the Turkish authorities. It takes only 4 hours for USD 67.99.
- Super Rush Processing Time: If you forgot to get this form or have decided to visit Turkey on very short notice, this option will only take 30 minutes for USD 113.99.
Do minors need to fill out the Turkey Passenger Locator Form?
All children over six years of age must complete the Turkey Passenger Locator form to enter Turkey.
In the case of minors or children with a disability that does not allow them to complete the health form independently, parents or guardians are responsible for completing the required information on their behalf.
COVID-19 requirements and restrictions
COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted in Turkey as of June 1st, 2022. Therefore, passengers arriving in Turkey do not need to present proof of vaccination or PCR results. However, as information can change rapidly, we advise you to check for the latest Turkey travel updates days before your scheduled trip.
Testing requirements for Turkey
COVID-19 tests are not required for entry into the country. You will not have to show a negative PCR-test result or antigen test result to enter the country.
COVID-19 vaccine or vaccination certificate requirements
COVID-19 vaccination certificates are not required for entry into Turkey at this time.
Quarantine in Turkey upon arrival
Currently, the country has no quarantine restrictions for foreign or national travelers, vaccinated or unvaccinated. However, if you feel any symptoms during your trip, please quarantine at your accommodation and take the appropriate measures.
Other visas and requirements to enter Turkey
There is now a web-based system for issuing visas by the Turkish Government. The eVisa is an electronic authorization from the government to enter Turkey. It is equivalent to a visa, but no stamp or label is placed in the passport.
You can apply for your Turkish eVisa with iVisa.com. Simply click the link below, check if you need a visa or chat with our customer service team, and start your application.
Where can I learn more?
Required Documents to Apply
The Turkey Passenger Locator Form is one of the required documents you will need to enter Turkey. It DOES NOT replace a visa. If citizens from your country require a visa, the immigration officers will ask for it when you enter Turkey. Some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is the case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
Transit passengers are exempt from the Passenger Locator Form requirement.
You can apply on iVisa.com at any time, but remember we can only process your application within 72 hours of your arrival.
Soldiers travelling from TRNC to Turkey with a border crossing certificate are exempt from PCR test and quarantine requirements.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Can I get the Turkey Passenger Locator Form for free?
Which country's citizens are not allowed to enter Turkey?
When should I apply for the Turkey Passenger Locator Form?
You must complete the Turkey Passenger Locator Form during the 72 hours prior to your trip.
Where can I read more about the Turkey Passenger Locator Form?
Learn more about Turkey tourism
Where can I read more?
- Can I travel to Turkey right now? (COVID Restrictions in 2022)
- Dubai To Turkey Visa
- Turkey Visa Fee
- Turkey Visa-Free Travel
- Can I Get a Visa For Turkey On Arrival?
- Do US Citizens Need Visa for Turkey?
- Turkey Passenger Locator Form is not working
- How can citizens of South Africa enter Turkey during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Haiti enter Turkey during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Mexico enter Turkey during coronavirus?
- Turkey Vaccination Needs: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Turkey?
- Do I need a covid test for Turkey?
- Turkey COVID Entry Requirements
- How citizens of Qatar can enter Turkey during Coronavirus
- How citizens of France can enter Turkey during Coronavirus
- How citizens of China can enter Turkey during coronavirus
- How citizens of Germany can enter Turkey during coronavirus
- How Citizens of Kuwait Can Enter Turkey During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the Netherlands Can Enter Turkey During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Pakistan Can Enter Turkey During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the Philippines Can Enter Turkey During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Greece Can Enter Turkey During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Turkey During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Turkey: Coronavirus
- How Citizens of India Can Enter Turkey During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United States Enter Turkey: Coronavirus
- TURKEY 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- Turkey e visa processing time
- How to get a Turkey visa
- TURKEY VISA FOR BANGLADESHI CITIZENS
- Save time when landing at Turkey´s Istanbul Atatürk Airport
- Turkey Visa Requirements and Fees for Nepalese Citizens
- TURKEY VISA FOR CYPRIOTS
- TURKEY VISA FOR INDIANS
- TURKEY VISA FOR BRITISH
- Turkey Visa for Chinese Passport Holders
- Turkey visa for Canadians
- Turkey visa requirements and fees for Egyptian citizens
- TURKEY VISA FOR US GREEN CARD HOLDERS
- Turkey visa for Filipino
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Pakistan
- TURKEY EVISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- DO CITIZENS OF AUSTRALIA NEED A VISA FOR TURKEY? - REQUIREMENTS AND COST
- PCR Testing in Istanbul, Turkey
- Turkey visa for South African
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Hong Kong
- Turkey eVisa error
- How can citizens of Australia enter Turkey during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Italy enter Turkey during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Ireland enter Turkey during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Indonesia enter Turkey during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Croatia enter Turkey during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Egypt enter Turkey during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of the Dominican Republic enter Turkey during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Portugal enter Turkey during coronavirus?
- How Can I Apply for a Turkey Visa Extension?
- Turkey visa for Irish
- Turkey visa for Spaniard
- TURKEY VISA FOR POLISH
- Turkey visa for Maltese
- Turkey visa for Norwegian
- Turkey visa for Omani
- Turkey visa for Bahamian
- Turkey visa for Afghan
- Turkey eVisa requirements for citizens of Libya
- Turkey visa for Cambodian
- Turkey visa for Burundian
- Turkey visa for Bahraini
- Turkey visa for Algerian
- Turkey visa for Mexicans
- Turkey visa for Cameroonians
- Turkey Visa Policy
- Turkey visa for Ugandans
- Guide, Plan Travel and Turkish Visa
- Turkey visa for Togolese
- TURKEY VISA FOR SAUDI ARABIANS
- Turkey visa for Sierra Leone
- Turkey visa for Yemeni
- Turkey visa for Rwandan
- TURKEY VISA FOR BELGIANS
- TURKEY VISA FOR JAMAICAN
- Turkey visa for Sudanese
- Turkey visa for Gambians
- TURKEY VISA FOR HAITIAN
- TURKEY VISA FOR SENEGALESE
- Turkey visa for Malian
- Turkey visa for Armenians
- Turkey visa for Burkinabé
- Turkey visa for Barbadian
- Turkey visa for Antiguan Barbudan
- Turkey visa for Angolan
- TURKEY VISA FOR TANZANIAN
- TURKEY VISA FOR DOMINICAN
- TURKEY VISA FOR IRAQUIS
- TURKEY VISA FOR ZAMBIANS
- Turkey visa for Croatian
- TURKEY VISA FOR INDONESIANS
- Turkey visa for Malawian
- TURKEY VISA FOR SRI LANKANS
- TURKEY VISA FOR TAIWANESE
- Turkey visa for Vietnamese
- Turkey visa for Mauritian
- Turkey visa for Mozambique citizen
- Turkey visa for Somali Citizens