Learn More: eVisa
In April 2013, the Turkish government launched an easy online visa system that issues an e-Visa instead of the old “sticker visa”. Once the information and payment is submitted, the visa is emailed to the traveler, and must be downloaded and printed out. The e-Visa should be shown to airport and customs officials in Turkey and kept safe for the duration of the stay. The e-Visa means no more going to local embassies or waiting in line at the airport to obtain a visa.
The Turkey e-Visa is extremely simple for travelers of over 40 countries. There are an additional 60 countries that can apply for an e-Visa, but they must meet certain additional requirements such as having a valid visa or residence permit from the Schengen, Ireland, United Kingdom or United States. Some countries also have age restrictions. The easiest way to view the requirements for these 60 additional countries is to visit our application page and enter your nationality.
Required Documents to Apply
An ordinary passport with an expiration date at least 60 days beyond the duration of stay of your e-Visa.
Certain nationalities require a supporting document such as a visa or residence permit from the Schengen, US, UK or Ireland. To view which nationalities, please visit our application page and enter your nationality.
The maximum stay for your Turkey e-Visa ranges from 30 days in Total-90 days in Total, depending on your nationality.
The e-Visa is valid for 180 days after arrival (usually same-day processing). If you apply outside the 180 days after arrival, we will hold your application and apply at the appropriate time. This means you can apply at any time.
The e-Visa for Turkey is a single or multiple entry visa, depending on your nationality. Please see FAQs to find out if you are eligible for a multiple entry visa.
You will need to apply for a new visa if the information provided during your visa application is different from the information on your passport.
Certain nationalities require a supporting document (visa or residence permit) from Schengen or from US, UK and Ireland. To view your requirements, please visit our application page and enter your nationality.
The date of issue of the supporting document should not be later than the date of your trip.
The Turkey e-Visa is only valid for tourism and short business trips.
You must carry your passport with an expiration date at least 60 days beyond the duration of stay of your e-Visa. For example: In order to enter Turkey using an e-Visa with a 90-day “duration of stay”, the traveler must hold a valid passport for an additional 60 days, which totals 150 days (90 + 60 days) of validity at the time of entrance.
Immigration officers at the borders will stamp your passport when you enter and when you leave, so we advise you to have enough pages in your passport.
You do not have to get a visa if you are not going to leave the international transit area.
When your e-Visa expires, you are not allowed to apply for a new e-Visa without departing Turkey.
Travelers who arrive at sea ports and intend to visit the seaport cities or nearby provinces for tourist purposes are exempt from a visa, provided that their stay does not exceed seventy two (72) hours.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your ordinary passport with an expiration date at least 60 days beyond the “duration of stay” of your e-Visa.
- Certain nationalities require a supporting document such as a visa or residence permit from the Schengen, US, UK or Ireland. To view which nationalities, please visit our application page and enter your nationality.
The cost ranges from USD 78.95 to USD 61.50 depending on your nationality. Please use our visa checker to find out the cost for your specific nationality.
Additionally, there is a service fee of:
Standard Processing: USD 25.00
Rush Processing:USD 45.00
Super Rush Processing: USD 65.00
- Standard Processing: 24 hours
- Rush Processing: 4 hours
- Super Rush Processing: 30 minutes
Both the single and multiple e-Visas are valid for 180 days after arrival.
Note that only certain nationalities are eligible for the Multiple Entry option.
- Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Grenada, Haiti, Hong Kong, Ireland, Jamaica, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, U.S.A, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Austria, The Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Fiji, Grenada, Haiti, Indonesia, Ireland, Jamaica, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Suriname, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- Turkey visa for Irish
- Read about the Turkey visa for citizens of Cambodia
- Useful information for Burundian citizens applying for a Turkey visa
- Find out more about the Turkey visa for Burkinabe citizens
- Explore the Turkey visa application for Bissau-Guinean citizens
- Learn more about the Turkey visa for Beninese citizens
- Useful information about the Turkey visa for Barbadian citizens
- Read about the Turkey visa for Bangladeshi citizens
- Find out more about the Turkey visa for Australians
- Check the Turkey visa process for Antiguan and Barbudan citizens
- Read about the Turkey visa for Angolan citizens
- Learn more about the Turkey visa for Afghanistan citizens
- Check the Turkey visa process for Bahraini citizens
- Useful information for Bahamian citizens applying for a Turkey visa
- Check the Turkey visa requirements for Armenians
- Explore the Turkey visa for Algerian citizens
- TURKEY VISA FOR U.S. CITIZENS
- TURKEY VISA FOR INDIANS
- How Can I Apply for a Turkey Visa Extension?
- TURKEY 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- TURKEY EVISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Turkey visa for Canadians
- Turkey visa for Filipino
- Turkey visa for Nigerians
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Pakistan
- Can I travel to Turkey right now? (COVID Restrictions in 2020)
- Turkey visa for South African
- Turkey visa for Dutch citizen
- TURKEY VISA FOR AUSTRALIANS
- Turkey Visa for Nepalese
- TURKEY VISA FOR KENYAN
- TURKEY VISA FOR JAMAICAN
- TURKEY VISA FOR US GREEN CARD HOLDERS
- TURKEY VISA FOR TANZANIAN
- TURKEY VISA FOR HAITIAN
- Turkey visa for Armenians
- Turkey visa for Namibian
- Guide, Plan Travel and Turkish Visa
- Turkey visa for Congolese
- TURKEY VISA FOR DOMINICAN
- Turkey visa for Ghanaians
- TURKEY VISA FOR IRAQUIS
- TURKEY VISA FOR SENEGALESE
- TURKEY VISA FOR ZAMBIANS
- Turkey visa for Liberian
- TURKEY VISA FOR BANGLADESHI CITIZENS
- Turkey visa for Barbadian
- TURKEY VISA FOR BELGIANS
- Turkey visa for Beninese
- Turkey visa for Botswana citizen
- TURKEY VISA FOR BRITISH
- Turkey visa for Burundian
- Turkey visa for Cambodian
- Turkey visa for Cameroonians
- Turkey visa for Cape Verde
- Turkey visa for Chadian
- Turkey visa for Comoros
- Turkey visa for Croatian
- TURKEY VISA FOR CYPRIOTS
- Turkey visa for Djiboutian
- Turkey visa for East Timorese
- Turkey visa for Egyptians
- Turkey visa for Emirati
- Turkey visa for Equatorial Guinean
- Turkey visa for Eritreans
- Turkey visa for Estonians
- Turkey visa for Fijian
- Turkey visa for Gabonese
- Turkey visa for Gambians
- Turkey visa for Grenadian
- Turkey visa for Guinean
- TURKEY VISA FOR INDONESIANS
- Turkey visa for Ivorian
- Turkey visa for Malagasy
- Turkey visa for Malawian
- Turkey visa for Malian
- Turkey visa for Maltese
- Turkey visa for Mexicans
- Turkey visa for Mosotho
- Turkey visa for Omani
- TURKEY VISA FOR POLISH
- TURKEY VISA FOR PORTUGUESE
- Turkey visa for Rwandan
- Turkey visa for Saint Lucian
- TURKEY VISA FOR SAUDI ARABIANS
- Turkey visa for Sierra Leone
- TURKEY VISA FOR SRI LANKANS
- Turkey visa for Swazi
- TURKEY VISA FOR TAIWANESE
- Turkey visa for Togolese
- Turkey visa for Ugandans
- Turkey visa for Vietnamese
- Turkey visa for Yemeni
- Turkey visa for Afghan
- Turkey visa for Algerian
- Turkey visa for Angolan
- Turkey visa for Austrian
- Turkey visa for Bahamian
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Zimbabwe
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Mexico
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Netherlands
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Egypt
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Libya
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Palestine
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Hong Kong
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Kuwait
- Turkey Visa for Chinese Passport Holders
- History of Turkey in a Nutshell
- Turkey visa for Bahraini
- Turkey visa for Mauritian
- Turkey visa for Mozambique citizen
- Turkey visa for Somali Citizens
- Turkey visa for Norwegian
- Turkey visa for Sudanese
- Save time when landing at Turkey´s Istanbul Atatürk Airport
- Turkey visa for Spaniard
- Turkey visa for São Toméan
- Turkey visa for Surinamese
- Turkey visa for Vincentian
- Turkey visa for Bissau-Guinean
- Turkey visa for Burkinabé
- Turkey visa for Central African
- Turkey visa for Antiguan Barbudan
- Turkish Visas in a Nutshell
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.