The nationals of Honduras now have the opportunity to apply online for a Ukraine visa. If you are planning a trip to Ukraine, iVisa can help you get the necessary document in 15 business days. Just keep in mind that you do not qualify for an electronic visa if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Honduras – requirements
The Ukraine visa is not a very demanding document to obtain. Below, you will find a list of all the requirements you need to meet so that you can enjoy a successful application process.
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes, but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Honduras – the online application form
After you gather everything you need, all that is left for you to do is to fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes to do it, but if you need assistance, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
iVisa created a form that is divided into three parts. The first one asks for your personal information, but you need to provide some passport info and a few details about your trip as well. You also have to choose a processing time for your application. iVisa gives you three options, but keep in mind that the sooner you want your Ukraine visa, the more you will be charged. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs $128, and you must wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 business days, and you are charged $153.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days, and you must pay $178 for it.
The fees and the processing time options are exactly the same for a Ukraine Business visa.
The second part focuses on payment and revision. Your application must contain only correct information, so make sure that there are no mistakes. Otherwise, you will end up with an invalid visa, in which case you need to repeat the application process.
The third and last part requires you to provide iVisa with the documents that support your application. You will be given instructions on what and how to upload. After you do that, you can just click on the submit button, and iVisa will take care of the rest.
The bottom line is that getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Honduras is an effortless task when you apply with iVisa. The document you get is valid for 30 days. It grants a single entry and you can use it to spend up to 30 days in Ukraine.