Learn More: Business eVisa
As of April 2018, passport holders of 52 specified countries may apply for Ukraine’s electronic business visa (Business e-Visa). E-Visas are issued by the MFA of Ukraine as Single Entry business visa valid for up to 30 days after arrival. There is a separate Tourist e-Visa.
The e-Visa system is an online method of applying for visas for entry from anywhere in the world. Some advantages of this system to the traveler are that visas can be applied for quickly over the Internet at any time, from any location, and payment is made online at the time of the visa application.
Travelers will receive the Ukraine e-Visa via email. We recommend printing the e-Visa since you must show the document upon entry and have it with your for the duration of your stay.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport photo in digital format
Scan of passport page
Proof of sufficient funds
Plane tickets OUT OF Ukraine to another country. It must be a fixed date return ticket to leave Ukraine.
A document confirming hotel reservation or payment for accommodation and dining in Ukraine. It can be one of the following:
A voucher of tourist services or a hotel reservation
A letter of guarantee from the inviting party stating that it will cover all expenses of the visiting party while in the territory of Ukraine.
Travel insurance with your full name, valid in Ukraine or Europe, with a coverage of at least 30000 Euro or its equivalent in other currency.
A document that confirms business purpose of visit, such as:
A letter of invitation from a legal entity registered in Ukraine that contains the number assigned in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities.
A letter of invitation from a state authority, state institution, state enterprise or state organization.
A document confirming foreign investment according to the legislation on foreign investment regime in the territory of Ukraine.
The Ukraine Business e-Visa is a Single Entry visa and has a validity of 30 days after arrival.
You can stay in Ukraine for a maximum of 30 days Per Entry.
Your passport should be valid for at least six months from your arrival date.
You should apply at least 15 Business Days prior to your trip.
If the applicant is a minor or a disabled person, the e-Visa application shall be submitted by a parent or legal guardian. A separate e-Visa application needs to be submitted for each person.
The e-Visa can be used at all entry border checkpoints in Ukraine.
A proof of accommodation is required to obtain the travel document. The dates in this document MUST match the travel dates selected in the application. This is a requirement that is demanded by the government in order to issue the travel document.
Upon arrival and departure, you will be asked to present your e-Visa, along with all the documents specified above. You must keep a copy of the e-Visa with you for the duration of your trip.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
- Valid passport
- Health insurance (at least 30,000 euro coverage)
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover the cost of stay (hotel reservation/payment, voucher for tourist services, departure flight ticket).
- Accommodation information.
ONE of the documents confirming a business purpose for your trip:
- A letter of invitation from a state authority, state institution, state enterprise or state organization.
- A document confirming foreign investment according to the legislation on foreign investment regime in the territory of Ukraine.
- Standard Processing: 19 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 17 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 15 Business Days
The following nationalities are eligible:
Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Fiji, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kiribati, Kuwait, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Oman, Palau, Peru, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
- Your valid passport
- Your printed e-Visa
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover the costs of your stay
- Proof of insurance
- Accommodation information
- All documents that demonstrate your business purpose in Ukraine
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- Ukraine Vaccine Requirements: Should I be vaccinated now?
- Ukraine visa requirements
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF PERU
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia
- Ukraine Tourist Visa for Qatar Citizens
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF OMAN
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF NEW ZEALAND
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MYANMAR
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MEXICO
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Mauritius
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MALAYSIA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF JAMAICA
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Indonesia
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Honduras
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF DOMINICA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF COSTA RICA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF CAMBODIA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BAHAMAS
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bahrain
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF AUSTRALIA
- Which are the best Ukraine visa services?
- What are the documents required for a Ukraine visa?
- Ukraine visa on arrival
- Ukraine visa fees
- Ukraine visa application
- How to obtain a Ukraine tourist visa
- CAN I ENTER UKRAINE WITH A SCHENGEN VISA?