Get your Ukraine Tourist Visa Online Now (e-Visa)
Learn More: Tourist eVisa
This content was updated in June 2022
IMPORTANT NOTE: Currently, in light of recent events, according to the Ukrainian foreign affairs ministry, there is no travel permitted to Ukraine.
Would you like to travel and visit the wonderful country of Ukraine? Well, right now it is not possible due to the current unrest in the country, although, when it opens, you might need to apply for a visa to enter Ukraine.
Not all countries require a visa to enter Ukraine. If you are not sure whether you need a visa to travel to Ukraine, we recommend that you contact one of our experts at iVisa.com.
If you are from a country that needs a visa, we are the best choice for obtaining any travel documents you need. iVisa.com can help you with this easy application form, so you don't get caught up in all the bureaucratic hassles or have to go to a visa application centre to get it.
We have a straightforward, 3 step application process that won't take longer than 10 minutes to complete. Continue reading this article to learn more.
What is the Ukraine Tourist Visa Online?
The Ukrainian tourist e-visa is the travel document that foreign tourists need in order to travel to Ukraine for tourism purposes. This document is mandatory for entering the country and must be presented to the immigration officers. Ukrainian nationals do not have to apply for the visa.
Who is eligible for the Ukraine Tourist Visa Online?
The following countries are eligible to apply for the Ukrainian tourist visa:
|Barbados||El Salvador||Laos||New Zealand||Singapore|
|China||Honduras||Mexico||Saint Lucia||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Colombia||Indonesia||Micronesia||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||Tuvalu and Vanuatu.|
If, for some reason, you don't find your country in the list above, but you still have a doubt that you need a visa to enter Ukraine, use our visa checker tool on the homepage or contact one of our experts.
How long is the Ukraine Tourist Visa Online valid for?
The Ukraine Tourist e-Visa can only be used once, and tourists can stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days. After that, your valid visa expires and you will have to leave the country to avoid fines.
It is important to remember that this visa is strictly for tourist use. It cannot be used for seeking paid employment or other purposes.
Travel requirements and required documents for the Ukraine Tourist Visa?
The details for obtaining your Ukrainian tourist visa are in the process of being worked out, but there is a list of requirements that you must fulfill. iVisa.com will ask you to provide some information and documents in order to start the process. This is the list you need:
- Valid Passport - Every person who wants to visit Ukraine must have a valid passport, with at least six months remaining from the date of arrival in the country.
- Digital Photo - A passport-size photo is required for the visa, unlike the electronic visa, where the photo is required in digital format. This must be uploaded during the application process.
If you don't have a recent passport photo, we also provide a passport photo service so you can get one digitally in no time.
- A valid email address - The good thing about electronic visas is that you receive the document you are applying for in digital format. Your Ukrainian e-visa will arrive at your email in PDF format.
- A credit or debit card to pay - iVisa.com accepts credit or debit cards. You cannot pay with cash.
- Other documents - You will also need to present proof of the sufficient funds to enter, travel insurance, travel itinerary, and your accommodation information.
Do I need a Ukraine Tourist Visa Online to transit through Ukraine?
A tourist visa is not required for those in transit, as long as they do not leave the terminal area.
In case of a stopover in Ukraine, you will need to apply for a Transit Visa to Ukraine. If you are a Ukrainian citizen, you only need your ID.
How do I apply for the Ukraine Tourist Visa Online with iVisa.com?
The steps to apply for a Ukrainian tourist visa are simple. Just follow this application process.
- Step 1: As a first step, iVisa.com will ask you to fill out the following form with your basic information, such as passport number, travel ticket information, and a contact phone number. Then select the processing time.
- Step 2: You must check that all the information is correct. After you are sure, proceed to choose the payment method and complete the purchase.
- Step 3: Finally, upload the required documents and click "Submit".
After finishing the process, we will send you a confirmation email. We recommend you check your spam folder if it does not arrive in your inbox.
It is important to take into account that the ones who make the final decision about entering the country are the immigration officials.
Remember to always have your documents saved on your mobile phone or printed so that there are no difficulties during the entry control.
What are the costs and processing time of the Ukraine Tourist Visa Online?
Prices vary according to the time required for processing. When applying for iVisa.com, you can choose the processing time that suits you best.
- Standard Processing Time: This option is perfect for tourists who are in no rush to travel and can wait for their travel documents.
- Rush Processing Time: This option is faster than standard but comes with a higher price tag.
- Super Rush Processing Time: This option is best for travelers who have to travel soon.
Usually, there is a Government Visa fee and a service fee for the product but our fees cover both.
Do minors need to apply for a Ukraine Tourist Visa Online?
Yes, minors are required to submit a separate visa application from their family members.
COVID-19 requirements or restrictions
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Ukraine?
According to the Ukrainian Government, all unvaccinated travelers must present a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result within 72 hours prior to travel.
On the other hand, children under 12 years of age and fully vaccinated travelers are exempt from this test.
Do I need a COVID-19 vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Ukraine?
No! It is not necessary to present a passport or COVID-19 vaccination certificate to enter Ukraine. However, traveling fully vaccinated can bring you benefits for entry.
The vaccines approved by the country are Pfizer, Janssen, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Sinopharm, and Sinovac.
Since information is constantly changing due to the pandemic itself, we always recommend checking the country's COVID-19 restrictions a few days before flying.
Do I need to quarantine when I get to Ukraine?
According to the Ukrainian Authority, all unvaccinated travelers are required to observe a 1-day quarantine upon arrival in Ukraine. On the other hand, fully vaccinated visitors do not have to keep quarantined.
Where can I contact you if I have more questions?
If you have any doubt about our process or visa services, don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer support team or email [email protected]. Our experts are available 24/7 to answer any of your questions.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport quality photo in digital format
Scan of passport page
Proof of funds, which can be one of the following:
A document confirming hotel reservation or payment for accommodation and dining in Ukraine
Agreement for tourist services (voucher); and/or
A letter of guarantee from the inviting party, stating that it undertakes the commitments on payment of all costs relating to the foreigner's stay in and exit from the territory of Ukraine.
A fixed date ticket for return to the state of your nationality, to the state of permanent residence, or to a third state.
Travel insurance with your full name, valid in Ukraine or Europe, with a coverage of at least 30000 Euro or its equivalent in other currency.
The Ukraine e-Visa is a Single Entry visa and has a validity of 30 days after arrival.
Your passport should be valid for at least six months from your arrival date.
If the applicant is a minor or a disabled person, the e-Visa application shall be submitted by a parent or legal guardian. A separate e-Visa application needs to be submitted for each person.
The e-Visa can be used at all entry border checkpoints in Ukraine.
A proof of accommodation is required to obtain the travel document. The dates in this document MUST match the travel dates selected in the application. This is a requirement that is demanded by the government in order to issue the travel document.
Upon arrival and departure, you will be asked to present your e-Visa, along with all the documents specified above.
You must keep a copy of the e-Visa with you for the duration of your trip.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer / BioNTech, Janssen, AstraZeneca / Vaxzevria, AstraZeneca / Covishield (India), AstraZeneca / SKBio (South Korea), Moderna / Spikevax, Sinopharm, CoronaVac (Sinovac).
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Is there a visa for Ukraine?
How long should my passport be valid for if I want to apply for a Ukraine Tourist e-Visa?
I made a mistake on my application. Can I modify the e-Visa after it’s issued?
What are the yellow fever vaccination requirements to travel to Ukraine?
A yellow fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
What documents do I need to present upon arrival at Ukraine?
- Your valid passport
- Your printed e-Visa
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your cost of stay
- Proof of Insurance
- Accommodation Information
Does the e-Visa guarantee me entry into Ukraine?
Learn more about Ukraine Tourism
Where can I read more?
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia
- Ukraine Vaccine Requirements: Should I be vaccinated now?
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF NEW ZEALAND
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Mauritius
- Ukraine Visa Policy
- Ukraine Visa Requirements: All You Need to Know
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF PERU
- Ukraine Tourist Visa for Qatar Citizens
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF OMAN
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MYANMAR
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MEXICO
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MALAYSIA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF JAMAICA
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Indonesia
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Honduras
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF DOMINICA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF COSTA RICA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF CAMBODIA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BAHAMAS
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bahrain
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF AUSTRALIA
- Which are the best Ukraine visa services?
- What are the documents required for a Ukraine visa?
- Ukraine visa on arrival
- Ukraine visa fees
- Ukraine visa application
- How to obtain a Ukraine tourist visa
- CAN I ENTER UKRAINE WITH A SCHENGEN VISA?