We can confirm that UK health authorities aren’t requesting a Covid vaccine at the moment. Still, you need to check what entry requirements are now in place due to the pandemic. iVisa.com can help you with the mandatory document known as the UK Passenger Locator Form. We can provide an effortless process that will save you tons of time!
Learn more about this question United Kingdom Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the United Kingdom? iVisa.com is ready to support you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to the United Kingdom?
COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to enter the United Kingdom, however, fully vaccinated travelers will not have to quarantine or take a COVID test before travel (as of 11th February).
- Approved vaccines are Covaxin, Moderna, Janssen, Novavax, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac. AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzevria and Moderna Takeda also qualify as approved vaccines.
- Travelers must have had a complete course of an approved vaccine at least 14 days before arriving in England.
- Please note: To qualify as fully vaccinated, travelers must be vaccinated under an approved vaccination program.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest United Kingdom travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
We can tell you all the answers about this question United Kingdom Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the United Kingdom?
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to the United Kingdom?
- COVID test prior to arrival - Vaccinated travelers: There are no testing requirements for fully vaccinated travelers.
- COVID test prior to arrival - Unvaccinated travelers: PCR or antigen within 48 hours of travel.
- COVID test after arrival- Unvaccinated travelers: Pre-booked PCR test on or before day 2
- COVID test exemptions- vaccinated and unvaccinated: Children aged 11 and under and travelers arriving from Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey, Falkland Islands, St Helena or Ascension, and Ukraine don't need a COVID-19 test to enter. Travelers moving between Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and England are also exempt from testing requirements.
Do I need to quarantine upon arrival in the United Kingdom?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What is the validity of the health document?
The UK Passenger Locator Form is valid for 90 days and only has a single entry.
Remember to get the required vaccines before entering the UK, such as hepatitis and rabies vaccines. Keep checking the answers to this question United Kingdom Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the United Kingdom?
What information do I need?
Make sure to have these three requirements:
- A valid passport - Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
- An email address - We will communicate electronically.
- A payment method - Pay for the service with a credit/debit card.
Don’t forget, you must have hepatitis and rabies vaccines before you plan your trip to the UK. We can help you with the answers to this question United Kingdom Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the United Kingdom?
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 24 hours - USD 20.00
- Rush processing time: 4 hours - USD 35.00
- Super Rush processing time: 1 hour - USD 60.00
Our experts can explain more about the United Kingdom Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the United Kingdom?
How can I apply?
- Complete the application form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) that fits your needs.
- Double-check your details and select a payment option, using a credit/debit card.
- Attach any required documents and submit your application!
Receive the health document in your email inbox and display it as soon as you land in the UK.
Make sure to have hepatitis and rabies vaccines before your trip. It will keep you safe during your time in the UK. iVisa.com has all the details!
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Yes! We have been helping travelers for years with all types of travel documentation. We’re sure of what you need.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Connect with our customer support agents who are available day and night. We can solve all your questions about the United Kingdom Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the United Kingdom?
The United Kingdom has so many sites to explore! Start with London, England’s capital. Visit the Tower of London, located beside Tower Bridge on the banks of the River Thames. Check the famous Crown Jewels for a view of the British monarchy treasures. Explore Buckingham Palace, where Queen Elizabeth lives. Stand by for the Changing of the Guard or book a tour to the Palace’s State Rooms, which only open for a few weeks during summer. Don’t miss Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, and the Parliament Buildings. We recommend heading to South Kensington, where you will find the popular Victoria and Albert Museum and the Natural History Museum, where dinosaurs are the main attraction. Head to Trafalgar Square to check the iconic Nelsons Columns and the National Portrait Gallery.
Go to Edinburgh, Scotland’s capital, and check the medieval buildings, such as Edinburgh Castle. The 13th-century fortress offers the One O’Clock Salute at Half Moon Battery. Also, you can check the Scottish Crown Jewels inside the Royal Palace. You must visit the Scottish National War Memorial and the Stone of Destiny. Don’t leave without passing by the magnificent Palace of Holyroodhouse.