Featured on

Get your B1/B2 Tourist Visa Online Now

iVisa.com provides expedited processing and guidance for any visa application since 2013. We are not affiliated with any Government Department.

Tourist Visa Required

Currently, we cannot help you process this tourist visa. You will need to contact the embassy nearest you to get more information. Safe Travels!

Embassy Contact Info

Learn More: B1/B2 Tourist Visa

Almost all foreign citizens who wish to enter the United States must first obtain a visa. The B-1/B-2 visa is a non-immigrant visa for people who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), for tourism (visa category B-2) or for a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2). The US government usually issues B-1/B-2 visas instead of only a B-1 or B-2 visa. The visa allows a foreign citizen to travel to a U.S. port of entry and request permission of the U.S. immigration inspector to enter the United States.

The first step to apply for a B-1/B-2 visa is to complete our simple online visa application. Once completed, we will apply and pay for your visa directly from the US government. We will set up an appointment for an interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you live.

Before your interview, we will send you a comprehensive package on what to expect during your interview and provide a checklist of things you must bring with you. After your interview, the US embassy will likely keep your passport in order to put the visa sticker inside it. The activities permitted with a visitor visa of tourism (B-2) are: tourism, vacation, visit (holiday), visit with friends or relatives, medical treatment, participation in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations, participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, if not being paid for participating and enrollment in a short recreational course of study, not for credit toward a degree (for example, a two-day cooking class while on vacation).

Use our Visa Calculator Tool

Calculate Visa Cost Before Applying

Our customers have great stories about us

Frequently Asked Questions

A U.S B1/B2 Tourist Visa (classified as B-2) is a traditional visa that is affixed to a visa page on your passport. It is a temporary, non-immigrant visa, allowing the holder to travel to the US for business and tourism purposes.

The U.S Tourist Visa costs 160 USD. Additionally, there is a service fee of 89 USD for standard processing. For rush processing and super rush processing the service fee is 119 USD and 149 USD, respectively.

It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:

  • Standard Processing: 14 business days.
  • Rush Processing: 12 business days
  • Super Rush Processing: 10 business days.

We require the following to submit your application:

  • Your passport, valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States.
  • Digital photograph.
  • Travel itinerary, if you have already made travel arrangements.
  • Dates of your last five visits or trips to the United States, if you have previously traveled there. You may also be asked for your international travel history for the past five years.
  • Résumé or Curriculum Vitae. You may be required to provide information about your current and previous education and work history.
  • Other Information – some applicants, depending on the intended purpose of travel, will be asked to provide additional information when completing the online application

The U.S. B1/B2 Tourist visa is valid for 10 years after issue. In addition, it is a multiple entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 180 days per entry.

Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States. This applies to each and every stay within the visa's 10 year validity period.

Not necessarily. In this situation, you must carry your expired passport with the valid U.S visa, along with your new valid passport. However, your vital personal information (name, sex, date of birth, and nationality) must be the same on both passports. If any changes have been made to your personal data for any reason (change in name due to a marriage for example) then you will have have to obtain a new visa.

Applicant’s passport should have at least 6-months validity from the time of entry into United States and at least two blank page.

No, we can not change or modify any details on the e-Visa once it's issued. If you do, however, realize you made a mistake before your visa has been issued, then please contact us ASAP via online chat or by sending an email to help@ivisa.com.

A trip to the US cannot be that hard, right? It is the land of possibilities, a melting pot of cultures, and there are plenty of people to help you with directions and whatnot. Nevertheless, that does not mean there are no rules you need to abide by. In fact, as you will notice when you get to the US, the world is not as you see it portrayed in movies. While Hollywood gets some things right, others as just ridiculous. That is why you should do some research before you leave, and learning something about the people and culture in the US is of the utmost importance. Below you will find some of the things you should and should not do while visiting the US.  Do not underestimate the power of your smile – Americans are friendly people in most cases, and they believe in ‘Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.’ Basically, you need to behave as you would like them to behave with you. It is as simple as that. Always keep a smile on your face, be polite, and be nice in all cases. You will see that you will be welcomed, helped, and given a chance to create relationships. The people will be eager to offer assistance should you need it, and the locals will be happy to show you around should you choose to visit certain communities.  Do not smoke all over the place – smoking in the US is regulated, and while there are specially designated places where you can indulge in your vice, you cannot smoke anywhere you feel like. For example, you cannot smoke in restaurants, inside any building, public place like parks, and even on the street. That is because Americans take second-hand smoke seriously, and they would like to prevent it by preventing other people from inhaling your smoke. Since you are the smoker, you need to do it where you are allowed to.  Do not use the metric system – this is by far the most significant confusion for a tourist in the US. You need to leave behind the kilogram, kilometer, and Celsius and replace them with pounds, miles, and Fahrenheit. It will be challenging for you to adjust, and by the time you do it, you will be long gone back home. The point is that as confused you are by the imperial system, so are the Americans by the metric system. Even so, since you are a guest in the US, you are the one who has to make the effort of adjusting. Plus, you have plenty of apps that can convert the values for you. Even Google gives it to you with a simple search.  Driving is no joke – when you go to the US, and you rent a car, you need to be very careful on the road. Some of the signs may not be familiar, and the speed limits are different depending on the country. Plus, you only have to park where you are allowed. In some states, if you park in a place where you are not supposed to, you may get away with it. Not in the US. They have officers employed just for that, and one of them will find your car parked in the wrong spot. Feeling like paying a fine? If not, mind the parking.  Refrain from using jargon – no matter what you see in the movies, Americans usually use proper language. Forget about the ‘your-you’re’ confusion. I am referring to slang. Americans find it stereotypical, and you will get a lot of nasty looks. Plus, you do not want to get on the wrong foot, do you? It is like going to England and saying ‘Cheerio’ to everyone you meet. It is borderline insulting. In the US, people like to be nice in their speech, so you should do the same. That is if you want to be treated with respect and appreciation.  Do not forget to tip – while in some countries tipping is not a thing, in the US, it allows a lot of servers to make a living. That is because being a waiter only ensures the minimum wage, and to compensate, waiters receive tips. It is true that some of them are very rude if they are not tipped as they would expect, but most of them lead decent lives because of that surplus. Remember that in the US, the tip is about 10 to 15% of the amount on the bill. It may seem much to you, but that is the custom.  See the natural parks – this is one of the primary reasons some people come to the US in the first place. The natural parks in the US are stunning. Since the country has an enormous surface area, a lot of it is still occupied by nature. The forests, the Rocky Mountains in Colorado, and a lot of other places will remain imprinted in your memory because of their beauty. Plus, each of them has something unique, and you will have the best experiences there.  Be punctual – if Americans love something, it is punctuality. If you need to be someplace at 10 AM, you need to be there. Being late is not one of those things that Americans tolerate, so make sure that you get on time. Do not forget to add the time it takes to get someplace and then add a margin of error. Depending on where you are, the traffic can be excruciatingly long, so you need to create a safety net. No matter what you see in movies, you should know that the US is a country worth visiting. While the thing with the guns regulations may scare some people off, there is barely any reason to worry. Of course, you need to be careful in some neighborhoods, but that is a valid point no matter where you go in the world. The bottom line is that the US does not come with absurd rules, and if you abide by them, you will have a lovely experience while there.

  1. What you need to know about the US Tourist visa form
  2. What you need to know about the US tourist visa application process
  3. What is the US Tourist visa duration?
  4. What is a B1 visa?
  5. US Tourist visa validity
  6. US tourist visa requirements (B1/B2)
  7. US Tourist Visa for the citizens of the Philippines
  8. US Tourist visa fee (B1/B2)
  9. US Business Visa requirements
  10. US Visa for British (UK Citizens)
  11. US Business visa fees
  12. The US Tourist visa required documents (B1/B2)
  13. The B1/B2 visa validity
  14. The B1/B2 visa duration
  15. The B1/B2 visa application form
  16. Possible B1/B2 visa questions during the interview
  17. Is a B1/B2 visa for parents (US Tourist Visa) necessary?
  18. I need a US Tourist visa - which type must I apply for?
  19. How to get a Business Visa for the USA (B1)
  20. How to apply for a US Tourist visa from India
  21. How to apply for a US Tourist visa (B1/B2)
  22. Examples of US Business visa interview questions (B1)
  23. Do I need a US Business Visa invitation letter?
  24. Common reasons for a B1 visa rejection (US Business Visa)
  25. B1/B2 visa fee
  26. B1 vs. B2 visa
  27. B1 visa required documents (US Business Visa)
  28. Applying for a B1/B2 visa – how long can I stay?
  29. All you need to know about the US tourist visa online application
  30. About the US Tourist visa renewal
  31. About the B1/B2 visa rules and policy
  32. A B1/B2 visa holder can visit Canada
  33. What is a B2 visa?
  34. USA ESTA Frequently Asked Questions
  35. US visa for Singaporeans
  36. What US visa service website should I use?
  37. What to apply for? USA transit visa or ESTA?
  38. What is the difference between a USA visa and an ESTA?
  39. Visiting America with an ESTA
  40. USA visa - conditions and eligibility
  41. USA ESTA visa cost
  42. USA ESTA requirements
  43. USA ESTA - common questions
  44. US visa - travel docs and passport requirements
  45. US visa rules, policy, and requirements
  46. US visa restrictions and eligibility
  47. US visa procedure and formalities
  48. US visa information and details about ESTA
  49. US travel - visa or ESTA?
  50. US ESTA visa application
  51. United States visa for the citizens of New Zealand
  52. United States visa fees
  53. Traveling to America on an ESTA
  54. The USA Visa Waiver Program and the ESTA
  55. The application form for a USA ESTA
  56. Must I use the services of a USA visa center?
  57. Must I go to an American embassy to apply for an ESTA?
  58. Must I get an ESTA from an official US government website?
  59. Looking for some US visa advice?
  60. I want to visit the United States? Do I need a USA ESTA?
  61. How to obtain an ESTA registration for the USA
  62. How to obtain a United States visa from the UK
  63. How to go through an American ESTA application process
  64. How to get a visa for the USA
  65. How to apply for a USA ESTA online
  66. How much is an ESTA visa for the USA? - Price and processing time
  67. ESTA for US entry?
  68. Does the Department of Homeland Security issue ESTAs?
  69. Does the B2 visa require an invitation letter?
  70. Do I need an ESTA to travel from the UK to the USA?
  71. Do I need an ESTA card to travel to the USA?
  72. Do I need a USA visa if I am from Australia?
  73. Do I need a United States travel visa?
  74. Do I have to get a USA ESTA from an official website?
  75. Can Tour America help me get a US ESTA?
  76. Can I get an ESTA through US Immigration?
  77. Can I get an ESTA for the USA from a .gov type of website?
  78. Can I fill in a US Visitor Visa online application form?
  79. B1/B2 visa for the USA
  80. United States visa for Andorrans
  81. United States visa for Austrian
  82. United States visa for Belgians
  83. United States visa for Bruneian
  84. United States visa for Chileans
  85. United States visa for Czech
  86. United States visa for Danish
  87. United States visa for Dutch
  88. United States visa for Estonians
  89. United States visa for Finns
  90. United States visa for Greek
  91. United States visa for Icelanders
  92. United States visa for Italian
  93. United States visa for Latvians
  94. United States visa for Liechtensteiner
  95. United States visa for Luxembourgers
  96. United States visa for Maltese
  97. United States visa for Monacan
  98. United States visa for New Zealanders
  99. United States visa for Norwegian
  100. United States visa for Portuguese
  101. United States visa for Sammarinese
  102. United States visa for Slovak
  103. United States visa for Slovenian
  104. United States visa for South Korean
  105. United States visa for Spaniards
  106. United States visa for Swedish
  107. United States visa for Swiss
  108. United States visa for Taiwanese
  109. U.S. Visa for Australians
  110. US Visa for French Citizens
  111. US Visa for Germans
  112. US Visa for Hungarians
  113. US Visa for Irish
  114. US visa for Japanese
  115. US Visa for Lithuanians
  116. US Visa for Malaysians
  117. US visa for Taiwanese
  118. America secrets and how to apply visa online

An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.

Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!

The best place to find this information is our visa requirement tool. Each country has different entry rules and visa fees. If you are in a rush you can also apply online and the form will give you this information as well.

It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.

The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.

We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.

iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.

  1. Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
  2. Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
  3. Select Apply Now
  4. Fill in the application form
  5. Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
  6. Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
  7. Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.

Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.

If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.

If your visa application is not approved by the government agency, we will provide a full refund under our approval guarantee. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our service please contact us via chat and we will provide a refund of your service fee. If a mistake is made on your application, we will process your visa again at no cost. Please note refunds are credited back to the same credit card used.

If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.

Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.

In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.

You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.

Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.

All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.

If your visa application has not been submitted for processing you will receive a full refund. However, if your application has been submitted, then we will not be able to provide a refund.

When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.

No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.

Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.

If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.

We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.

All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.

Need Help?