NOTE - If you are a non U.S. citizen and have recently been in any of the following countries you are not allowed to visit the USA right now; South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique and Malawi.
New York has set up new guidelines to continue the fight against coronavirus. Therefore, if you’re arriving in the Big Apple from a state that doesn’t border with New York, you need to fill out the Traveler Health Form. iVisa.com offers an online process to acquire this travel document. We have the simplicity, speed, and security to help you.
Although traveling is a little bit challenging now, we are sure that New York is worth all the trouble. Let our team tell you about the states with New York travel restrictions.
How can I get the New York Traveler Health Form with iVisa.com?
- Head to the application page.
- Answer the questions in the online form.
- Our team will review your details and confirm everything is correct.
- Expect your document electronically.
- Carry the Traveler Health Form when entering New York.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the New York travel restrictions?
If you’re a traveler from a state that doesn’t border with New York (NJ, CT, PA, MA, VT) you’ll need to acquire the New York Traveler Health Form. Anybody who doesn’t have this mandatory document may be prosecuted and could end up with a USD 10,000 fine.
Besides, you will need to decide which of these two options is more convenient:
- Complete a 14-day quarantine period.
- Take a COVID-19 test no more than 72 hours before entering New York. Make sure to have the receipt to prove you have gone through the procedure. Upon arrival in NY, you will need to quarantine for 3 days. On the 4th day, take a second COVID-19 test. Once you have your negative results, you can leave the quarantine facility.
The Traveler Health Form is mandatory so start the process now! We have all the details about the states with New York travel restrictions.
What are the requirements to apply?
You must provide personal details to complete the digital form. Also, you must have the following:
- A valid passport.
- A valid email address.
- A payment method, decide between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Let our team explain about the states with New York travel restrictions.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: if you are not in a hurry, then go for the cheapest service. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: our team can work faster for a higher fee. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: the quickest option when you need to enter New York right away. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
We are ready to discuss the states with New York travel restrictions.
How can I apply?
- Provide all the required details and select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your details. Pick a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any required documents.
Expect to have the Traveler Health Form electronically. Make sure to have it when entering New York alongside your covid-19 test results so you can avoid an extensive quarantine period.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes! Countless travelers have had successful experiences with us, and they have acquired their travel documentation on time. Go to the comments section and check all their stores. Our experts know all about the states with New York travel restrictions.
Acquire the Traveler Health Form now. Go for it!
Where can I get more details?
Connect with our support representatives who are available 24 hours a day. If you have specific questions about the states with New York travel restrictions, they have all the answers.
Dive into the application page now!
Visiting New York is an exciting experience. Start your trip with St. Patrick Cathedral, which is near the busy Rockefeller Center. The impressive Gothic architecture is worth a visit for its external features alone. Continue with the Metropolitan Museum of Art, where you can browse all kinds of artwork from all over the world. Famously known as the MET, this site displays various pieces, from Ancient Egyptian art to antiques from Europe. We are sure you will find plenty of activities to do inside this unique museum. Leave time to visit the National September 11 Memorial & Museum. This site remembers the loss of 3,000 lives during the attack on the Twin Towers in 2001. It’s relevant for the world to remember how this episode in contemporary history changed the world as we knew it. Explore the Grand Central Terminal, where the neoclassical architecture will take your breath away. We are sure you will remember all the movies that have been filmed here. Also, grab a sandwich or lose hours of your day just people-watching. The whole environment is fascinating. New York is waiting for you! Get the Traveler Health Form with us.