NOTE - If you are a non U.S. citizen and have recently been in any of the following countries you are not allowed to visit the USA right now; South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique and Malawi.
For all your questions about the United States Covid Policy, you can trust iVisa.com to guide you through the complexities of international travel at this challenging time.
How does the United States Covid Policy affect travelers?
We’ve cut out all the noise to tell you everything you need you need to know about the United States Covid Policy:
- In order to enter the US, everyone needs to complete a Health Attestation. Arrivals in Alaska, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Colorado, New Jersey and Rhode Island will also need a State Health Declaration.
- Covid testing is essential, and should be timed in the 72 hours before your flight. You will also need to undergo testing 3 days after you arrive.
- Self-isolate for 10 days. These steps are non-negotiable for anyone eligible to enter the US at this time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Health Declaration hard to get?
Getting a Health Declaration has never been easier thanks to iVisa.com’s user-friendly format. Simply gather together:
- Your passport - it should have an expiry date at least 6 months away
- A payment method like a credit/debit card or Paypal.
- An email address in order to receive your Health Declaration
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter the United States?
Yes, the United States has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders and now all non-citizen air travelers aged 18 and over traveling to the United States need to display their a COVID vaccination certificate. Accepted vaccines are Moderna, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer-BioNTech, Oxford-AstraZeneca/Covishield, Sinopharm, and Sinovac. The last dose must have been received a full 14 days before traveling.
Will I have to quarantine upon arrival in the US?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no mandatory quarantine requirements, however 7-10 day self-isolation is recommended.
- Check individual states for local quarantine requirements.
Is there a rapid turnaround time for this document?
Get the Health Declaration quickly if your flight is fast approaching. With iVisa.com there are three options to choose from:
- Standard The budget choice for penny-pinchers. USD 26.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush Pay more for a faster service. USD 45.50 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush The fastest one for emergencies. USD 78.00 - 4 hours.
How will I apply for this with iVisa.com?
Following basic instructions means it’s all a lot less stressful for everyone, as you can see:
- Complete the forms you need at iVisa.com.
- We suggest you check your answers carefully for typos.
- Choose the processing option that works for you.
- Make the payment using Paypal or a card.
Just put your feet up now and wait for your email notification to sound.
What about other documents like an eVisa?
Whether you need to apply for a US ESTA, or if citizens with your nationality need a Visa, our travel service is open to everyone so find out more on the website.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
We understand your concerns about using online processes to apply for important travel documents. Our team is trained to the highest standard and constantly strives to improve our service. You’re welcome to check out feedback about us on Trustpilot for confirmation of our commitment to iVisa.com customers.
Can I learn more about the United States Covid Policy?
Follow the links to iVisa.com in order to find out more information about how the United States Covid Policy can affect your trip. Alternatively reach out to us by email or chat with other queries.
The United States of America has been glamorised in films since the invention of the motion picture. Some people might think that Los Angeles is the home of movies, since many of the biggest industry names have studio headquarters there, but if you’ve been watching the big screen since you were a kid, then you’re bound to recognise many of the iconic locations to be found in New York. If money is no object, then we suggest you book a bus tour to fit in as many of the movie sets you can. It’s a big city, and getting around can take a long time if you’re going by bus or subway. From as little as $29 USD, you can hop aboard a Friends tour, which will whisk you off to Central Perk and provide a comfortable, seated view of Ross’s workplace in the Museum of Natural History. The Sex and the City tour is also popular with tourists keen to snap photos on the steps of Carrie’s apartment. If you’re trying to save money, you can even print out a map of movie locations and hit the streets on foot to see as many as you can.