As a Palestinian, you are not allowed to travel to the United States without getting a visa first. If your trip is for tourism or business purposes, you need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa before your departure. iVisa cannot help you get the visa itself, but it can assist you in applying for the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy. Not only that, but we will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of State of Palestine – requirements
You will be pleased to learn that you do not need much when you apply for the confirmation page. The list is relatively short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. You will need the following:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of State of Palestine – the online application form
The application form you must complete consists of three simple steps, but if you need some help with any of them, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is at your disposal day and night, and it is entirely free of charge.
The first step wants you to provide iVisa with general information about yourself and your trip, as well as to choose a processing time for your application. Your choice determines the amount of time you must wait for your confirmation page, as well as the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You can select one of the following:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
Step number two consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. iVisa will let you know what and how to upload. As soon as you are done with that, you can submit your form and iVisa will take care of the rest.
What you need to remember from all this is that obtaining the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of State of Palestine is not a complicated process. iVisa will also send you valuable information about the interview so that you can be thoroughly prepared when you go to the US embassy.