Please note that as of June 2022 the CDC no longer requires travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery from COVID pre arrival to the US
The US Government provides the US B1/B2 Visa for travelers from Ukraine looking to travel for business, tourism, or medical reasons. Start the online process with our partner VisaExpress Their team will help you throughout the process.
Anybody can apply for the B1/B2 Visa without any issues through the VisaExpress page. According to your nationality, you may need to finish the process online or in person. Don’t worry! We have all the details about the US B1/B2 visa for the citizens of Ukraine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a Ukrainian visit the US?
Of course! Ukrainian citizens must apply for a visa before traveling to the United States as Ukraine isn’t a visa-exempt country.
Is there a Ukraine Visa for the US?
Yes! The B1/B2 Visa is available for Ukrainians who want to visit the US for tourism, business, or medical reasons.
What is the B1/B2 Visa?
The B1/B2 Visa is the official document that permits entry to the United States. It’s a non-immigrant visa available for tourism, business, or medical purposes. The US Government offers a combination of the two visas. It doesn’t issue the B1 or B2 separately.
Apply for the US B1/B2 visa for the citizens of Ukraine with VisaExpress.
How long can I stay in the US with the B1/B2 Visa?
If you have a Ukrainian passport and the B1/B2 Visa, you can stay in the US for 180 days per entry.
Go for the US B1/B2 visa for the citizens of Ukraine now!
What are the requirements?
Before you start your process with VisaExpress, you need to have these items:
- Valid passport - Your passport must stay valid for a minimum of six months beyond your intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo - The picture must be recent and follow passport photo guidelines.
- Travel schedule - If you have travel arrangements in the US, summarise them.
- Dates of previous trips to the US - If you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information - According to your application, you may need to have other documentation.
- Email address - Our partner will send you all the details about the next steps through your email inbox.
Our experts can explain the US B1/B2 visa for the citizens of Ukraine.
How much do I have to pay to get my B1/B2 pre-registration?
As you know, we provide the most affordable service in the market, much like our partner VisaExpress, who charges a fee of USD 159. The service also includes 2 years of Travel Concierge Service while in the USA.
Government fee NOT included: USD 160
How long does it take to apply for a B1/B2 application form?
The application form is simple and fast. It will take you around 10 minutes to complete it.
How long does it take to get a Tourist Visa to the US from Ukraine?
The B1/B2 visa process could take between two to six weeks. This processing time isn’t unique to VisaExpress. It’s the usual processing period for the US Government.
Relax! Because VisaExpress will make sure your application doesn’t have any mistakes so it won’t delay the procedure. We have the tools to help you with the US B1/B2 visa for the citizens of Ukraine.
How can I apply?
Check these simple four steps:
- Fill out the application form with personal information, like your email address, passport number, and birth date.
- Double-check your application for any errors.
- Pay for the online service. Review the processing packages available.
- Expect an electronic communication from our partners about the next steps in the B1/B2 Visa process.
Rest assured that your visa will arrive on time for your trip! Keep learning more about the US B1/B2 visa for the citizens of Ukraine.
What does the B1/B2 Visa look like?
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
Connect with the team at VisaExpress for advice.
Where can I read more?
Visit the VisaExpress page now and plan your trip to the United States. The team can solve all your questions about the US B1/B2 visa for the citizens of Ukraine.
They’re available 24 hours a day!