Like most nationalities, Ukrainian citizens are required to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa before traveling to the United States for business and/or tourism purposes. However, the document cannot be obtained online. The confirmation page required when you go to the US embassy, on the other hand, is available online. iVisa can help you get it and we will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Ukraine – requirements
The first thing you need to handle before you fill in the form is to make sure that you are able to provide iVisa with everything necessary for the application process. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a US B1/B2 Visa must have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of the intended departure from the US. Do not forget to check its expiration date before you apply.
- Digital photo – as far as the picture is concerned, you need to make sure that it follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo (taken recently, white background, etc.)
- Dates of last 5 trips to the US – obviously, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been in the United States.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement is also optional in case you have not made all the arrangements for your trip yet.
- Additional information – keep in mind that you may be asked to provide information on almost anything related to your trip to the US. You must be prepared with all the documents you have and that are related to your travels.
- E-mail address – the address you provide must be valid and correctly spelled. After all, you receive your confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before you attend your interview at the embassy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. You are allowed to pay using credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Ukraine – the online application form
Once you have everything you need, you can go ahead and access the application page to fill in the form. You should not experience any difficulties while completing this task, but iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 should you need a little help. The service is free of charge.
The form is split into three steps for your convenience. The first one asks that you insert your personal information and a few details about your trip. At the same time, you need to choose a processing time for your application. Your decision determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa, and you are given three choices:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you must pay $175.
- Rush processing – this time, you have to wait 24 hours for your confirmation page to be delivered, but the fee is $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
The second step wants you to make the payment and review your form, and the third covers the supporting documents of your application. iVisa will ask you to upload them. When you are done, just hit the submit button and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that obtaining the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Ukraine is not at all complicated or time-consuming. Together with the confirmation page, you will receive valuable information about the interview so that you can go for your interview fully prepared.