Please note that as of June 2022 the CDC no longer requires travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery from COVID pre arrival to the US
We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
The citizens of Zimbabwe who wish to travel to the United States for business or tourism cannot do so without holding a valid visa. For that particular purposes, you have to obtain a US B1/B2 Visa. While it is not possible to apply for it online, the confirmation page you are required to have when you go to the embassy can be acquired online with the help of iVisa. We will even schedule the interview for you at the most convenient US diplomatic mission.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Zimbabwe – requirements
What you need to know is that the application process for the confirmation page is not demanding at all. Even so, you need to have the following documents and information at hand:
- Passport – all applicants who want a US B1/B2 Visa must have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of the intended departure from the US. Do not forget to check its expiration date before you apply.
- Digital photo – as far as the picture is concerned, you need to make sure that it follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo (taken recently, white background, etc.)
- Dates of last 5 trips to the US – obviously, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been in the United States.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement is also optional in case you have not made all the arrangements for your trip yet.
- Additional information – keep in mind that you may be asked to provide information on almost anything related to your trip to the US. You must be prepared with all the documents you have and that are related to your travels.
- E-mail address – the address you provide must be valid and correctly spelled. After all, you receive your confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before you attend your interview at the embassy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. You are allowed to pay using credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Zimbabwe – the online application form
After you put together the items listed above, you are free to access the application page and fill in the form. Usually, it takes people about 20 minutes to complete this task, but if you have concerns or you need some help, iVisa’s customer support is available non-stop and is entirely free of charge.
The form designed by iVisa consists of three easy steps. The first one focuses on personal information and processing time. The latter determines the amount of time you need to wait for the confirmation page, as well as the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you must pay $175.
- Rush processing – this time, you have to wait 24 hours for your confirmation page to be delivered, but the fee is $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
When you get to the second step, all you have to accomplish is to make the payment and review your form so that it does not contain any mistakes. The third and last step asks you to upload the documents that support your application. After you finish, you can submit your request and iVisa will deliver the confirmation page in the chosen timeframe.
What you need to remember from all this is that the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Zimbabwe is incredibly convenient with iVisa. We will even send you some useful information about what to expect during your interview, as well as a checklist of documents you need to have on you when you go to the US embassy.