Thinking of you, we're working on our B1/B2 program process to make sure that it is updated with the recent US visa policy so as to prevent inconveniences. We're preparing to launch this item. Meanwhile, you will see important details to think about for your US visa request.
If you are planning to apply for a B1/B2 visa, we know that the very first thing that comes to mind is how long my visa will be valid; however, you should keep in mind that what is dependent upon different conditions.
! [USA](/images/blog/milwaukee. jpg)
Do I need a visa to visit the United States of America?
It all depends on the country you're in. You can see here whether or not you are eligible to get a visa. All you have to do is insert your house country and choose the United States and finally, you will find the info.
What is a B1/B2 Tourist Visa?
A U.S B1/B2 Tourist Visa (classified as B-2) is a common visa that's enclosed into a visa page in your passport. It's a provisional non-immigrant visa that lets you travel to the US. Remember this can be used for business or tourism reasons.
How long can I stay in the US with a B1/B2 Tourist Visa?
Travelers with a B1/B2 Tourist Visa can stay in the US for 180 days Per Entry. Keep in mind that you are not allowed to look for work.
What are the documents required to apply?
Here you are able to discover a listing of the required documents to apply:
- Your passport, it must be valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival in the US state.
- Digital photograph, follow these criterias to get a good photo scan.
- Travel itinerary, supply this document when you've already planned everything you are going to do during your journey.
- Dates of your last five visits or excursions into the United States, remember that if you have previously visited the US, you will have to provide your global travel history for the previous five years.
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae. It is essential that you ship your background about jobs and studies.
- Other Information -- in some cases, you will have to bring some information and all this will be dependent on the cause of your journey.
How long is your B1/B2 Tourist Visa valid?
Once your B1/B2 Tourist Visa is issued, it will be valid for 10 years.
Which are the processing times and prices?
In line with the processing period which you choose, it will establish the price. Here are three choices:
- Standard processing -- this visa will be delivered in 9 days, paying a total of USD 200.00. It includes service tax.
- Rush processing -- your visa will be completed round 7 days, and the sum will be USD 230.00.
- Super Rush processing -- in only 5 days you are able to get your confirmation page. All for USD 250.00.
PLEASE NOTE: The said prices are only valid for Colombians. So the amounts may vary according to your nationality.
How do I apply for a B1/B2 Tourist Visa?
It is quite simple to complete the application form. Just follow the instructions:
- Entire your overall information and select the processing time for your own application.
- Corrected all your info entered to the system and pay the corresponding quantity.
- In this part, you will have to answer a few questions about yourself and join your documents. Sometimes, you will be requested to upload additional documents.
In this page start a new experience together. You only need to wait for us to notify you when your application has been sent by you. If you happen to have any queries, speak to our friendly service agents.
Is it secure to use iVisa to receive my US B1/B2 Tourist Visa?
We entirely protect all of the information which you provide us. Don't be afraid of your information because it won't be in danger. You can click here and observe all of the positive comments that our clients have about our services.