If you have a Malaysian passport, you will need a Tourist Visa to enter the US (better known as B1/B2 Visa. The US Visa for Malaysians is available only at a local US Embassy, but we will launch an online service that will speed up the process very soon.
By now, we can only help you with the Diversity Lottery Entry Form, but we invite you to read the information below to learn more about the B1/B2 Visa so that you can be ready to apply for the US Visa for Malaysians
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a B1/B2 Visa?
The United States B1/B2 Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within the United States and is electronically linked to your passport.
We do not offer the B1/B2 Visa yet, but we will offer a special service to speed up that process shortly. Besides, we do offer a Diversity Lottery Entry Form which can be useful if you want to have a chance of getting a Green Card.
Learn more about the US Visa for Malaysians by reading the next questions.
What documents are necessary to apply for a US Visa?
There are some documents you need to gather before your application. This is the shortlist of the items required:
- Valid passport – Your passport needs to be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States.
- Digital photograph – You can take it yourself following the requirements.
- Travel itinerary
- Dates of your last five visits or trips to the United States
- Other Information – Some applicants, depending on the intended purpose of travel, will be asked to provide additional information when completing the online application.
Read more information about the US Visa for Malaysians in the lines below.
What are the processing times and prices?
With iVisa.comApplicants have three available options when it comes to processing times with different pricing. These are the options to consider once we launch the online process again:
- Standard Processing Option: The most affordable means to attain your document easily.
- Rush Processing Option: Compared to the above option, this is a slightly more expensive and faster way to get the document.
- Super Rush Processing Option: This is the most expensive option because it is the fastest among the three options. It will provide you with a document ASAP.
How does iVisa.com’s process to obtain the B1/B2 Visa work?
The US B1/B2 Visa is issued electronically by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United States Government.
Travelers, travel agents, airlines, and also specialist service providers like us around the globe can use the United States B1/B2 Visa system to process an eVisa. We apply and pay for your visa directly to the US government. We set up an appointment for an interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate closest to you.
How is the application process?
The application for the US B1/B2 Visa is really easy. It has only three steps:
- The first step will ask you to fill in your general information. You also need to choose the processing time from the options mentioned above.
- The second step will ask you to revise step one and make the payment.
- The last step consists of a questionnaire and a photo upload. At this point, you will need to upload your passport scan. Other documents may be required as well, but it depends on individual circumstances.
After that, you will have to attend the interview to get the actual visa.
Continue reading to get more information about the US Visa for Malaysians.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to process my visa?
Many people think that online information leaks easily and that their personal info is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. Nevertheless, that is not the case with the services we offer. We provide maximum safety for your private details, and at the same time, we invest a lot in the protection of our database. You can check what hundreds of happy customers say about us on this page.
Where can I get more information about the US Visa for Malaysians?
We cannot talk about the U.S without mentioning “The Big Apple”, which is basically the entire City of New York . This city has everything any tourist would dream of. Here, you can explore the Metropolitan Museum of Art and enjoy one of the most impressive displays in the world, or go to Broadway to attend a performance in the theatre. You can also visit the most iconic statue in the entire country: the Statue of Liberty.
If you have enough time to visit the U.S., you can also head to the west coast and visit San Francisco in California. A lot of immigration movements have influenced the San Francisco community, and you can see them through the famous neighborhoods. Here, you can visit the Mission or Castro neighborhoods to enjoy Mexican, Italian, and even Chinese cuisine all within a few blocks of one another.
By the way, if you visit San Francisco, do not forget to explore the Golden Gate Bridge that frames the whole city, and if you have an extra day to spare, schedule a tour to Alcatraz, a well-known prison placed on an island about a mile offshore from San Francisco.