Learn More: Renovación de Visa B1/B2
This content was updated in July 2022
Visiting the United States is the dream of every South American citizen. This country has wonders of all kinds, historical, natural, cultural, and entertainment, such as Walt Disney World, among many others. In addition, this country offers activities depending on the destination and the climate of the state you are visiting. However, to visit the country, you need a visa to be able to travel peacefully, especially for Latin Americans such as Colombian citizens.
Processing the US Visa can be a hassle, but with iVisa, everything will be much easier. First, you have to read the following information and get ready to enjoy the wonders of the USA.
Get Your US B1/B2 Visa Renewal for Colombian Citizens Online Now!
What is the US B1/B2 Visa?
This type of visa combines the B1 and B2 visas, which were used initially for tourist and business purposes. To process the US Visa, you are required to have a passport from the country you are coming from to travel to the US.
Business travelers can temporarily enter the U.S. on a B1 visa, while those traveling for leisure and vacations need a B2 visa. However, if you are a person whose purpose is different such as students, temporary workers, crew members, and journalists, you must apply for another visa in the appropriate category.
Applicants for visitor visas must demonstrate that they qualify under the country's Immigration and Nationality Act. In addition, applicants for this type of visa must meet the following requirements:
- The purpose of travel must be for business or pleasure.
- The length of stay must be for a specific and limited period.
- You must have residency outside the US and other obligations to ensure your return.
How to get your Visa renewal?
The big difference between applying for a visa and renewing it is that the latter is much easier to obtain. When you renew it, you will not have to interview with an official at the consulate, nor will you have to present other requirements only asked the first time.
When renewing the visa, we recommend that you do so six months before it is due to expire. This period allows you to complete the process and be prepared to travel. Visa renewal appointments are scheduled within one month, which gives you enough time to plan your trip without any worries.
There are two types of people who can do this type of walk-in visa renewals: under 14 years of age or over 79 years of age, or have a valid visa, or one that has expired within the last 48 months.
For the renewal, you will not need a visa interview to get this travel authorization. This is not an immigrant visa.
How long is the US B1/B2 Visa valid for?
The American B1/B2 visa is a visa that allows visitors to enter the US for a maximum of 180 days Per Entry if the purpose of their trip is for tourism, business, medical treatment, or to visit family and friends.
Travel requirements and required documents for the US B1/B2 Visa renewal?
For you to apply for the US B1/B2 visa for Colombian citizens, you need to have these documents:
- Passport Validity: Make sure your passport is valid for at least six months before applying for a new visa.
- Digital photo: This photo must meet all guidelines. Your face must be clearly visible, with no accessories, on a white background. They must be color photographs. iVisa can help you get your photo here.
- Your last U.S. visa: It is essential to scan your most recent U.S. visa, whether it has expired or is about to expire.
- Additional information: You should keep an eye on your email, as the consulate may ask for additional information.
- Email: An email address is needed so that iVisa can contact you to verify the status of the process.
- Method of payment: You can pay for the process with a debit/credit card.
Do I need a US B1/B2 Visa to transit through the USA?
Yes! To make any stopover in the US, the visitor must have a visa to enter the country.
One of the main benefits of having a B1/B2 visa is that it allows you to make stopovers in the U.S. to visit other countries on cheaper flights, even if that is not your destination.
How do I apply for the US B1/B2 Visa Renewal?
Processing a renewal can be easy, thanks to iVisa. A quick process that should take no more than 20 minutes to complete has been created. All you must do is follow these steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the form with general information about you and your trip. In this step, you will also have to choose the type of processing.
- Step 2: Then, continue to the online payment and check that the information entered is completely correct.
- Step 3: The last step is to send your passport documents to the competent authorities to receive your renewed visa. With iVisa, you will receive online assistance on how to submit your renewed visa.
Once the process is completed, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not find it in your inbox, it may be in SPAM.
What are the costs and processing times of the United States B1/B2 Visa?
There is only one processing alternative:
- Standard Processing Time: (USD 219.99 - 3 days) This is the simplest option that will allow you to obtain your travel document most affordably. This is an excellent option if you are not in a hurry to travel.
Do minors need a US B1/B2 Visa to enter the country?
All persons wishing to travel to the United States tourism or business need to apply for a B1/B2 visa unless they qualify for the Visa Waiver Program.
This visa application includes minors and infants, who must obtain their own visa to enter the country or make a stopover.
COVID-19 requirements or restrictions
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to the USA?
Tourists from Colombia are not required to present a negative PCR or COVID-19 antigen test result at the U.S. border upon arrival in the United States. This includes passengers entering the country or making a stopover.
Do I need a COVID-19 vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter the USA?
International travel to the United States is permitted for vaccinated travelers. There are always exceptions for unvaccinated citizens and permanent residents. However, each case will be evaluated at the border, and a decision will be made on whether to allow their entry or not.
On the other hand, all unvaccinated travelers staying 60 days or more in the country must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 within 60 days of arrival in the United States.
Finally, tourists must present a valid international certificate of complete vaccination against COVID-19 with the use of an approved vaccine. The final dose must have been administered at least 14 days prior to travel.
Do I need to quarantine when I get to the USA?
There is no quarantine condition. Therefore, foreign tourists coming from Colombia do not have to quarantine to enter the United States.
What else should I keep in mind before traveling to the USA?
When you travel to the United States, choosing a reasonable time to visit is essential. Spring and autumn are generally the best seasons to travel to the United States. However, due to the extension of this country, it is advisable to find out in advance about the area you want to visit, as the climate may vary depending on the region.
There are four seasons in the United States. Spring, from March to June, is warm and rainy; summer, on the other hand, is quite hot and humid; in autumn, the cool breezes of September and October give way to the frosts of November and December. And finally, winter can be freezing if you visit the country's north.
Having a clear idea of the route you want to take will let you prepare your luggage for the weather you will encounter.
On the other hand, something important to consider is the tradition of tipping for services. In the United States, tipping is mandatory, and each establishment will give you a percentage tip.
Where can I contact you?
If you have questions about our services or other products, you can contact our customer service team or [email protected]. Our experts are available 24 hours a day to assist you in any language if you don't speak English.
Required Documents to Apply
Your photo for the visa
Picture of your valid Colombian Passport
Picture of your Citizenship Card
Picture of your last American visa
Before you apply, make sure you haven't exceeded 6 months of stay on your past trips to the United States.
The purpose of your trip must be for business (B1) or tourism/medical treatment (B2).
You cannot apply if your previous visa was approved when you were under 14 years old.
If you have your last visa in your expired passport or in the one that is about to expire, you will also need that passport to fill out the form.
At iVisa.com we do all the paperwork for you and we assure is 100% government compliant so you can avoid rejections.
iVisa.com is a legitimate company, accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information, see the FAQs below.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Where can I read more?
- B1/B2 visa for the USA
- B1 B2 visa renewal requirements
- What is the US Tourist visa duration?
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Peru
- THE US TOURIST VISA REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (B1/B2)
- Green Card Renewal | Permanent Resident Card Renewal (i 90 form)
- The United States Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a Vaccine to Travel to the United States?
- Green Card Lottery For Denmark: Everything you should know
- Green Card Lottery For Australia: A Guide
- Green Card Lottery For Israel: A Go to guide
- Green Card Lottery For Poland : Entrance to U.S.A
- Green Card Lottery History
- Green Card Lottery for HONG KONG
- Green Card Lottery: How it works
- Green Card Lottery : How long does it take
- Green Card Lottery : How many per country?
- Green Card Lottery: How many per year
- How can citizens of Italy enter the United States during Coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Portugal enter the United States during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Chile enter the United States during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Spain enter the United States during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Australia enter the United States during Coronavirus?
- How can citizens of the United States enter the United States during Coronavirus?
- Covid Testing Requirements to Enter the USA
- Alaska and Covid Restrictions
- PCR Testing Charlotte, NC, USA: Know More
- PCR Testing Columbus, OH, USA: All About It
- PCR Testing Jacksonville, FL, USA: Learn More
- PCR Testing Fort Worth, TX, USA: Know More
- PCR Testing San Jose, CA, USA: All About It
- PCR Testing Austin, TX, USA
- PCR Testing San Diego, CA, USA: Learn More
- PCR Testing San Antonio, TX, USA: All You Need to Know
- PCR Testing Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA: Know More
- PCR Testing Phoenix, AZ, USA: All About It
- PCR Testing Seattle, WA, USA: Learn More
- PCR Testing Orlando, FL, USA: Know More
- PCR Testing Las Vegas, NV, USA: All About It
- PCR Testing in Houston, TX, USA
- PCR Testing in Denver, CO, USA
- PCR Testing in Washington, D.C., USA
- PCR Testing in San Francisco, CA, USA
- PCR Testing in Miami, FL, USA
- PCR Testing in Dallas, TX, USA
- PCR Testing in Chicago, IL, USA
- PCR Testing in Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- PCR Testing in Los Angeles, California, USA
- PCR Testing in New York, New York, USA
- Hawaii Covid Travel PCR Test Clarified
- Vaccination Passport in the USA
- What vaccinations do I need for New York?
- Massachusetts Covid Entry Requirements
- Massachusetts Covid Quarantine Rules
- Connecticut Covid Mask Policy
- Alaska Covid Entry Requirements
- Alaska Covid Quarantine Rules
- UNITED STATES 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- IS THE EVUS A GREEN CARD?
- Can I Visit Alaska Covid 19?
- Vaccination Passport New York
- Vaccination Passport Hawaii
- Hawaii Covid Travel from Japan: What You Should Know
- Hawaii State Covid Travel Guidelines: What you should know
- Hawaii Covid Travel Testing Partners Explained
- US New York Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to US New York?
- US Hawaii Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to US Hawaii?
- Hawaii Covid Travel Maui: A Detailed Analysis
- Hawaii Covid Travel from Canada
- Hawaii Covid travel from California
- Colorado Covid Hotel Restrictions: All You Need To Know
- Colorado Covid Travel Quarantine In Brief
- Colorado Covid Out Of State Travel Restrictions In A Gist
- Skiing Colorado During Covid: Made Easy
- What's Open in Colorado: COVID: Covid In Detail
- New Jersey Covid Mask Rules Explained
- New Jersey Covid Restrictions Gatherings In Brief
- New Jersey Covid Quarantine Rules For Travelers
- New Jersey Covid Entry Requirements Made Easy
- Rhode Island Covid Travel Restrictions
- Rhode Island Covid Testing Elaborated
- Massachusetts Covid Mask Requirements Explained
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Mexico Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- Does United States require Covid test to enter?
- United States Covid Flight Restrictions
- United States Covid Policy
- USA Entry Requirements Covid
- United States Covid Quarantine Requirements : What Are They?
- US B1B2 Visa for Egypt Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Dominican Republic Citizens
- 5 Year U.S. Visa Kenya Nationals Application
- U.S. 10 Year Multiple Entry Visa Rules and Requirements
- DS-160 Visa Fee U.S. Information and Application
- Can I travel to USA during Covid? It’s open now!
- Hawaii Covid Travels Between Islands: Simplified
- State of Hawaii Covid Travel Restrictions Unraveled
- Hawaii Covid 19 Travel Quarantine Simplified
- Hawaii Covid Travel Oahu: A Detailed Analysis
- Hawaii Covid Travel Kauai: A Detailed Analysis
- Hawaii Covid 19 Travel Requirements
- Hawaii Covid Travel QR Code: All You Need To Know
- How Citizens of Germany Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of South Korea Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of China Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Japan Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- Massachusetts Covid Testing Requirements
- Connecticut Covid PCR Test
- Connecticut Covid Entry Requirements
- Can Massachusetts Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Can Georgia Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Can Illinois Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Can Florida Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Can Texas Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Can California Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Can Ohio Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- New York Covid Protocols
- New York COVID Test Requirements
- New York Covid Quarantine Period
- States With New York Travel Restrictions
- Do I need a covid test for United States?
- I Visa for Foreign Media, Journalist, and press
- United States visa for Danish
- United States Attestation Form is not working
- CR1 Visa | Immigrant Spousal Visa | Marriage Visa: A Complete Guide
- K-3 Visa for Spouse (Nonimmigrant Visa): All You Need To Know
- U Visa for Victims of Criminal Activity: Get to Know It
- G4 Visa for International Organizations
- United States visa policy
- Green Card Lottery Interview Questions
- Green Card Lottery for JAPANESE
- U.S. Visa Interview Info for Colombia Citizens
- What you need to know about the US tourist visa application process
- US Tourist visa fee (B1/B2)
- How to apply for a US Tourist visa from India
- About the US Tourist visa renewal
- Visiting America with an ESTA
- Looking for some US visa advice?
- DOES THE B2 VISA REQUIRE AN INVITATION LETTER?
- Can I get an ESTA through US Immigration?
- United States visa for Spaniards
- United States visa for Norwegian
- United States ESTA error
- Burning Man lineup: Read all about it!
- Burning Man 10 principles you must follow
- Burning Man ticket price: Learn all about it!
- Burning Man dates for 2022
- Burning Man location: Where will it be in 2022?
- Is Burning Man worth it?
- USA ENTRY VISA FOR ALGERIANS
- H-2A Visa for Temporary Agricultural Workers: How Can I Apply For It?
- The T Visa for Victims of Human Trafficking, Explained
- O Visa for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability/Achievement: How to Apply For It
- E-3 Visa for Australia Speciality Occupational Workers: Know The Step-By-Step Process
- B-1 Business Visa: A Complete Guide
- E Visa for Temporary Workers: What You Should Know
- B-2 Visitor Visa: Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Certificate of Citizenship | File N-600: What you Should Know
- Spousal Visa | Marriage Green Card | Immigrant Marriage Visa: How to Obtain It
- The Family First Preference (F1) Visa for Unmarried Sons and Daughters Explained
- TN Visa for NAFTA Professionals: Everything You Need To Know
- F Visa (Academic Student Visa): How Can I Apply for It?
- K-1 Visa | Fiance Visa | 90 Day Visa: Get To Know It
- #A2 Visa for Diplomats and Officials
- US Citizenship | Naturalization | File N-400: What you should know about it
- H1B Visa: How To Apply For It
- D Visa for Crew Members
- M Visa (Non Academic Student Visa)
- P Visa | Artist, Athletes and Entertainers Visa
- A1 Visa for Officials and Government Employees
- IR5 VISA for Parents
- Replace Citizenship Certificate | File N-565
- R Visa | Religious Worker Visa | Ministry Visa
- F2B Visa for Unmarried Sons and Daughters
- IR2 Visa | Child Green Card
- H-3 Trainee Visa | Nonimmigrant Special Education Visa
- V Visa | Nonimmigrant Family Visa
- E2 Visa for Treaty Investors
- EB-5 Investment Visa | EB-5 Green Card
- F2A Visa for Spouses and Children | Family Preference Visa
- F4 Visa for Siblings of US Citizens | Family Preference Visa
- TD Visa for family members
- E1 Visa for Treaty Traders
- IR1 Visa | Immigrant Spousal Visa | Marriage Visa
- The H-2B Visa for Temporary Non-Agricultural Work Explained
- B1/B2 visa renewal Peru
- B1/B2 visa renewal Mexico
- B2 visa renewal process
- B1 renewal process
- B1 B2 visa renewal interview questions
- B1 B2 visa renewal after expiry
- B1/B2 visa renewal fee
- B1 B2 visa renewal without interview
- Diversity Visa for Sweden: A chance of living in the US
- DV Lottery Increase Chances: How to do it
- DV Lottery Odds By Country
- Green Card Lottery Chances: What to know about it
- DV Lottery Statistics
- Green Card Lottery Education Requirements: What to know
- Green card lottery for switzerland: A guide
- Green Card Lottery For France: A Guide
- Green Card Lottery For Norway: Enter USA with Ease
- Green Card Lottery Macedonia: A Guide For Beginners
- Green Card Lottery Netherlands: A Guide
- Diversity Visa Lottery Lost Confirmation Number: A Guide
- New York Travel by Car Restrictions
- Green card lottery for Zambia: A Guide
- Green card lottery for Ghana: A Guide
- Green Card Lottery For Qatar: Your Guide to Qatar
- Green card lottery for Honduras: Wander in the lands of Honduras
- Green Card Lottery For Kyrgyzstan: Explore Mideast
- Diversity Visa Lottery For Ecuador: Details That You Need!
- Diversity Visa Lottery For Italy: A Complete Guide
- Diversity Visa For New Zealand: A complete Guide
- DV Lottery Myanmar: Lottery program to hold the Green card
- Green card lottery for Belarus: Try your luck
- Green Card Lottery For Bosnia: Apply Now
- Green Card Lottery For Bulgaria: A Beginner’s Guide
- Green card lottery for Egypt: A guide
- Is New York open for travel?
- Green Card Lottery : Entry dates
- Green Card Lottery for GEORGIA
- Green Card Lottery for GREECE
- Green Card Lottery : How much does it cost?
- Green Card Lottery INDONESIA
- Green Card Lottery for IRELAND
- Green Card Lottery Job Requirement
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY JORDAN
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY KAZAKHSTAN
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY KENYA
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY KOREA
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY KOSOVO
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY KYRGYZSTAN
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY LATVIA
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY LEBANON
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY LITHUANIA
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY MALAYSIA
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY MARRIED COUPLES
- Green Card Lottery MAXIMUN AGE LIMIT
- Green Card lottery MEXICO
- Green Card Lottery MOLDOVA
- Green Card lottery MOROCCO: How to get it
- Green Card Lottery open dates
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Pakistan
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Serbia
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Thailand
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Tunisia
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Turkey
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Ukraine
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery United Kingdom
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Venezuela
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Zimbabwe
- Requirements for DV lottery: What do I need for a valid Green Card application?
- Green Card Lottery Brazil: Check the Diversity Visa Lottery for Citizens of Brazil
- Green Card Lottery Germany: Learn about the Diversity Visa Lottery for Citizens of Germany
- Green Card Lottery Russia: Read more about the Diversity Visa Lottery for Citizens of Russia
- Green Card Lottery Peru: Can citizens of Peru apply for the Diversity Visa Lottery?
- DV Lottery Bangladesh: Check the Green Card Lottery application for Citizens of Bangladesh
- DV Lottery Nepal: Learn more about the Green Lottery for Citizens of Nepal
- Green card lottery for India: How to get the Diversity Visa Lottery for India
- DV Lottery instructions: What Green Card Lottery instructions should I follow?
- DV Lottery Statistics: What are the Green Card Lottery Statistics?
- Green Card Lottery Chances: What to know about the Diversity Visa Lottery Chances
- Diversity Visa Lottery for Cuba: How to get the Green Card Lottery for Cuba?
- DV Lottery Registration: Where can I find the Green Card Lottery Registration?
- DV Lottery Requirements: Do you know what you need to apply for the Green Card Lottery?
- Green Card Lottery Winners: Will your application to the DV lottery be successful?
- Green card lottery: How to apply for the Diversity Visa Lottery
- Green card lottery results: When can I find out if I’m a winner of the Diversity Visa Lottery?
- Green Card Lottery: When to apply and what's the deadline for the Diversity Visa Lottery
- DV lottery check status: How can I check whether I’ve won the Green Card Lottery?
- Green card lottery countries: Who can enter the Diversity Visa lottery?
- HOW CAN I GET A UNITED STATES VISA EXTENSION?
- How can I register for EVUS from the U.S.?
- How can I register for EVUS from China?
- What is the difference between EVUS and visa?
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY EVUS IS EXPIRED?
- READ THIS EVUS EXPIRATION WARNING BEFORE TRAVELING TO THE US
- Important EVUS update you should read
- What to do if you’re unable to locate the EVUS enrollment in the system?
- GET YOUR EVUS STATUS CHECK BY READING THIS INFORMATION
- This is the process to renew your EVUS
- CAN I APPLY FOR EVUS WITH A NEW PASSPORT?
- DO I NEED A NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER TO APPLY FOR EVUS?
- Do Hong Kong passport holders need to apply for the EVUS?
- WHERE CAN I GET HELP FOR MY EVUS ENROLLMENT?
- Do I have to get health solutions to enroll with EVUS?
- What is an EVUS group enrollment?
- WHERE CAN I FIND THE EVUS FORM?
- HOW TO GET THE EVUS FOR A CHINESE PASSPORT?
- WHAT FEE SHOULD I PAY FOR THE EVUS?
- DS-160 Sample PDF Doc U.S. Visa Info and Application
- US B1B2 Visa for Italy Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Guatemala Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Greece Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Estonia Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for El Salvador Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Ecuador Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Cyprus Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Costa Rica Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Colombia Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Chile Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Bulgaria Citizens
- US B1B2 VISA FOR BANGLADESHI CITIZENS
- US B1B2 VISA FOR ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA CITIZENS
- US B1B2 Visa for Citizens of South Africa
- US B1B2 Visa for Citizens of Nigeria: All You Need to Know
- US B1B2 Visa for Citizens of Jamaica
- U.S. Visa Waiver for Multiple Entry
- U.S. Visa Waiver for Ireland Citizens Application
- Korea U.S. Waiver Visa South Korean Residents
- U.S. Waiver Visa for Australians
- U.S. Waiver Visa for UK Citizens
- 5 Year U.S. Visa Info Australian Citizens and Tourists
- U.S. 10 YEAR MULTIPLE VISA FEES AND APPLICATION
- U.S. 10 Year Visa for China Citizens Information
- U.S. Visa Application Fee Colombia Citizens
- U.S. Visa Fee Payment Mexico Citizen's Cost
- U.S. Visa Fees for Argentina Citizens
- U.S. Visa Fees for Indian Citizens
- U.S. B1 B2 VISA SAMPLE PICTURE AND INFORMATION
- The Benefits of a US B1B2 Visa
- U.S. Visa R B1 B2 Multiple Entry Questions and Answers
- How to obtain a multiple-entry US visa (B1/B2)?
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Russia
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Paraguay
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Papua New Guinea
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Panama
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Nicaragua
- US B1B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF NEPAL
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Mozambique
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Montenegro
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Mexico
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Mauritius
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Malawi
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Zimbabwe
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Zambia
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Venezuela
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Vanuatu
- US B1/B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF UKRAINE
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of the United Arab Emirates
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Swaziland (Eswatini)
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Sudan
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of State of Palestine
- US B1/B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ST. VINCENT & GRENADINES
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Somalia
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Sierra Leone
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Serbia
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Saint Kitts & Nevis
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Ethiopia
- US B1/B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF EL SALVADOR
- US B1/B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF CHINA
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cabo Verde
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Azerbaijan
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Armenia
- US B1/B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ALBANIA
- What you need to know about the US Tourist visa form
- What is a B1 visa?
- US Tourist visa validity
- US TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS (B1/B2)
- US Tourist Visa for the citizens of the Philippines
- US Business Visa requirements
- US Business visa fees
- The B1/B2 visa validity
- The B1/B2 visa duration
- THE B1/B2 VISA APPLICATION FORM
- Possible B1/B2 visa questions during the interview
- Is a B1/B2 visa for parents (US Tourist Visa) necessary?
- I need a US Tourist visa - which type must I apply for?
- How to get a Business Visa for the USA (B1)
- How to apply for a US Tourist visa (B1/B2)
- Examples of US Business visa interview questions (B1)
- DO I NEED A US BUSINESS VISA INVITATION LETTER?
- Common reasons for a B1 visa rejection (US Business Visa)
- B1/B2 visa fee
- B1 vs. B2 visa
- B1 visa required documents (US Business Visa)
- Applying for a B1/B2 visa – how long can I stay?
- All you need to know about the US tourist visa online application
- About the B1/B2 visa rules and policy
- What is a B2 visa?
- What US visa service website should I use?
- What to apply for? USA transit visa or ESTA?
- What is the difference between a USA visa and an ESTA?
- USA visa - conditions and eligibility
- USA ESTA visa cost
- USA ESTA requirements
- USA ESTA - common questions
- US visa - travel docs and passport requirements
- US visa restrictions and eligibility
- US visa procedure and formalities
- US visa information and details about ESTA
- US travel - visa or ESTA?
- US ESTA visa application
- United States visa for the citizens of New Zealand
- United States visa fees
- Traveling to America on an ESTA
- The USA Visa Waiver Program and the ESTA
- The application form for a USA ESTA
- Must I use the services of a USA visa center?
- Must I go to an American embassy to apply for an ESTA?
- Must I get an ESTA from an official US government website?
- I want to visit the United States? Do I need a USA ESTA?
- How to obtain an ESTA registration for the USA
- How to obtain a United States visa from the UK
- How to go through an American ESTA application process
- How to get a visa for the USA
- How to apply for a USA ESTA online
- How much is an ESTA visa for the USA? - Price and processing time
- ESTA for US entry?
- Does the Department of Homeland Security issue ESTAs?
- DO I NEED AN ESTA TO TRAVEL FROM THE UK TO THE USA?
- Do I need an ESTA card to travel to the USA?
- Australia to USA Visa - Do I Need A Visa?
- Do I need a United States travel visa?
- Do I have to get a USA ESTA from an official website?
- Can Tour America help me get a US ESTA?
- Can I get an ESTA for the USA from a .gov type of website?
- Can I fill in a US Visitor Visa online application form?
- United States visa for Taiwanese
- United States visa for Swiss
- United States visa for Swedish
- United States visa for South Korean
- UNITED STATES VISA FOR PORTUGUESE
- United States visa for Maltese
- United States visa for Italian
- United States visa for Greek citizens - does Greece need a visa?
- United States visa for Finns
- United States visa for Estonians
- United States visa for Dutch
- United States visa for Czech
- United States visa requirements for Chilean citizens
- United States visa for Austrian
- USA ESTA Frequently Asked Questions
- US visa for Taiwanese
- US visa for Singaporeans
- US Visa for Malaysians
- US Visa for Lithuanians
- US visa for Japanese
- US Visa for Irish
- US VISA FOR HUNGARIANS
- US Visa for Germans
- US VISA FOR FRENCH CITIZENS
- Can UK Citizens Travel to the US?
- U.S. Visa for Australians