You might wonder about the Vanuatu Travel Requirements. You have to know that all arriving passengers will have to present the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System. They must provide relevant information about their trip and their medical status. Fortunately, you can get your document in advance with iVisa.com.
Note: Since July 18th, 2022, the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System is no longer necessary to enter the country.
How can I get the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System with iVisa.com?
It is a simple process that won’t be as difficult as it might sound. Remember that presenting this document is part of the Vanuatu Travel Requirements. You will have to complete the following steps to obtain your document:
- Fill out the application form you will find on our website. Once you finish, choose the processing time for your service.
- After doing so, choose any payment method you prefer and pay the fees.
- Finally, upload the required docs, and submit your request when you feel ready.
Why should I apply in advance?
Think about the time you would save if you decide to apply online with iVisa.com. You won’t have to wait long hours in queues and have a stressful moment while filling it out during your flight. Instead, you will be ready for your trip.
Find out more about the Vanuatu Travel Requirements in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Vanuatu travel requirements?
If you want to know about the Vanuatu Travel Requirements, you have to know the following information:
- All arriving passengers will have to fill out the Vanuatu Electronic Traveler System before their trip and present information about themselves, their medical condition, and their journey.
- 3-days in a government-mandated quarantine hotel or in a recognized Community Quarantine Center. All travelers are required to be tested at least once during quarantine.
- Depending on the visitors’ nationality, they will need to apply for a visa or any other travel authorization prior to their trip to avoid inconvenience.
Luckily, iVisa.com can help you to obtain your Vanuatu Electronic Traveler System. You will have to complete the application form, and that will be all. Our experts will take care of the rest. That’s what you have to know about the Vanuatu travel requirements.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Vanuatu?
All travelers to Vanuatu who are 18 years and older are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a WHO-approved vaccine have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling. If you were vaccinated with a single dose vaccine, your proof of vaccination will only be valid after 28 days.
You will be required to upload evidence of vaccination when applying for health clearance to enter Vanuatu.
Do I need to take the COVID-19 PCR Test before traveling to Vanuatu?
- COVID-19 test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 24 hours
What information is required to apply for the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System?
As part of the Vanuatu travel requirements, you will have to complete the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System. If you decide to obtain it with iVisa.com, make sure to provide the following information:
- You will have to give us details about yourself, your trip and your medical condition. Don’t forget to provide your email address and your contact number.
- Choose any payment method you will use for the process. You can use any of your debit/credit cards or just your PayPal account.
- Scan your passport.
How much does it cost to apply online?
iVisa.com prepared the following payment alternatives to get your document:
- Standard Processing Option: You can receive your document in a standard time at a low cost.
- Rush Processing Option: You can obtain your document a bit earlier at a bit expensive cost.
- Super Rush Processing Option: You can get your document in the shortest possible time for the most expensive cost.
Should I use iVisa.com?
Of course! iVisa.com is a travel agency where you will have the opportunity to obtain your document before your trip. Besides, you will receive assistance from our experts that will guide you throughout the process. Our high-security platform will protect your information so you receive the best service possible.
I have more questions; how can I find out more?
Find out more about the Vanuatu travel requirements by contacting our customer service team, who will clarify all your questions or doubts about our services.
Visiting Vanuatu is one of the best plans anyone can make. It is a country composed of eighty islands located in the Pacific Ocean, a few kilometers away from Australia and New Zealand.
If you are looking for a place where you can spend your dream vacation or a place where you can relax, Vanuatu is the perfect destination for you. One of the most emblematic sites in Vanuatu is Mele Cascades. Its clean and crystalline waters and its contact with nature create the ideal environment to enjoy a family moment.
While walking nearby, you can stumble upon the Blue Lagoon. As obvious as it may sound, this lagoon has a very striking and colorful color, which you will love too much. If you want to relax and look at the beach, we recommend visiting Mystery Island. Its waters are pretty calm during the dry season. Here you can relax and enjoy a good time under the sun.
As you can see, there are many reasons to visit Vanuatu. However, you will need to get your travel documents to see them.