Countries worldwide are opening their borders as a measure to attract tourists. Some governments have implemented requirements to mitigate and prevent more COVID-19 cases, such as the COVID-19 PCR Test. However, to make it even simpler, a brand-new app has been designed to verify that travelers meet the travel requirements to enter a country. That’s why iVisa.com will clarify, What is CommonPass? (COVID-19) in the following article.
It may be frustrating to fill in some of the health declarations required, so iVisa.com can also help you complete them. You have to fill out our short questionnaire and our outstanding team will help you. It is pretty simple, and iVisa.com is a fantastic alternative to understand What is CommonPass? (COVID-19). We recommend you to read more about it here.
Remember that the CommonPass has not been released yet. Nevertheless, we will let you know what you will have to consider when you need to apply for it in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is CommonPass? (COVID-19)
The CommonPass is an app implemented by different governments worldwide that allow tourists to report their COVID-19 PCR Test and check if they meet the entry requirements to visit a country. If you fulfill them, the app will generate a QR code that you have to present during your arrival in the country. Some airlines also require it to let you board the plane.
To obtain such a QR code, you have to fill a health declaration that may take time to complete due to its ambiguous language. To make it easier, use iVisa.com, and all you have to do is complete our questionnaire. Experts will assist you whenever you need it, and you will get your document in the simplest way possible. Apply now!.
What information is required?
Trying to help you to clarify What is CommonPass? (COVID-19), iVisa.com will ask you for the following three essential items that you must take into account while you’re applying.
- Your negative COVID-19 PCR Test.
- Your email address in which iVisa.com will notify you all you have to know about the procedure.
- Your payment method because you have to pay for our service.
- Your passport and everything related to your trip.
What are the processing times and fees?
As you know, iVisa.com knows that you wonder What is CommonPass? (COVID-19). Since we will help you get the health certificate that the CommonPass provides you with when you meet the travel requirements, we offer the following alternatives for it.
- Standard Processing Option: it is a cheap way to get your document while you wait a bit more for it.
- Rush Processing Option: it is a quick choice to get your health certificate with iVisa.com.
- Super Rush Processing Option: you receive your document with the fastest service. However, you may need a higher budget to afford it.
What is the process for the CommonPass with iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is engaged in helping you understand What is CommonPass? (COVID-19), and how to make your procedure more straightforward. You have to fulfill the following steps to get your health certificate.
- First, fill our questionnaire that iVisa.com designed for you. It will not take a lot to complete. After that, select the processing option that you prefer.
- Second, proceed with the payment. Feel free to choose the method that you like between your debit/credit card or Paypal account.
- Third, upload the required items, and send it!
You will have to wait after completing the third step. Make sure to check your email inbox because you will receive your document there.
Where would I receive my document?
You will receive the health certificate when it is sent to your email address. Remember that you must fulfill all the requirements to apply for it. In case it is denied, we will notify you as well using the same email address.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
For sure! iVisa.com is the best alternative to learn What is CommonPass? (COVID-19). You will also receive assistance from our remarkable experts to get your health status and receive the service you deserve. For that reason, many tourists who have used our service recommend us- check out their feedback here.
I have more questions. Where can I find more information?
If you still want to find out more about What is CommonPass? (COVID-19), you can check out iVisa.com’s website. You can also contact us and our customer service agents will be ready to answer any questions you have.