Learn More: Health Declaration
With iVisa.com you can apply for your Zambia Health Declaration Form online, prior to your arrival in Zambia. In 3 easy steps the Health Declaration will be yours. See below for details on how to apply.
ZAMBIA HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
- Health Declaration Form: A traveler health questionnaire that must be filled in before traveling to Zambia.
- Validity: Valid on entry to Zambia
- No. of entries: A single entry document
- HD fees: The form is free but iVisa.com charges a processing fee, see below for fees
- HD Eligibility: Everyone who wishes to travel to Zambia must fill out the Health Declaration Form
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry to Zambia
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to Zambia, apply for the Zambia Health Declaration Form.
Required Documents to Apply
iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see FAQs below.
APPLYING FOR THE ZAMBIA HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
The Zambia Health Declaration Form application with iVisa.com is easy, user-friendly and only takes a few minutes to complete online.
- Step 1: Choose the form you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time, and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us with your document attached as a PDF file.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Zambia?
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Zambia?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 5
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Zambia?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in Zambia.
Check our application page to complete the Zambia Health Declaration Form.
What is the Zambia Health Declaration Form?
What is the cost of the Zambia Health Declaration Form?
- Standard Processing: USD 38.49 - 24 hours
- Rush Processing: USD 72.99 - 8 hours
- Super Rush Processing: USD 105.99 - 4 hours
Can I get the Zambia Health Declaration Form for free?
Is it mandatory to get a Zambia Health Declaration Form if I’m traveling to Zambia?
Do children also need to obtain a Zambia Health Declaration Form?
When should I apply for the Zambia Health Declaration Form?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Zambia Health Declaration Form valid for and how many times can I apply for one?
How do I get a Zambia Health Declaration Form?
Who can I talk to if I have more questions?
Where can I read more?
- Zambia Covid Restrictions
- Covid Entry Requirements For Zambia
- Find out about Zambia 14 day quarantine requirement
- Do I need a vaccine to travel to Zambia?
- How can citizens of the United States enter Zambia during coronavirus?
- Zambia Visa Policy
- Zambia visa for Rwandan
- Zambia visa for US citizens
- Zambia visa for Bhutanese
- ZAMBIA VISA FOR BRAZILIAN
- Zambia visa cost
- Zambia visa application form
- ZAMBIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- Zambia visa for Ghanaian
- Zambia visa requirements
- ZAMBIA VISA FOR CONGOLESE
- ZAMBIA VISA FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS
- Zambia visa for Thai
- ZAMBIA VISA FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
- ZAMBIA VISA FOR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS