A trip to Zimbabwe is full of fantastic landscapes and natural adventures. Lush mountains, spectacular savannahs, life-giving rivers, and the opportunity to admire the Big Five (leopard, lion, rhino, elephant, and buffalo). So much beauty and excitement, without even counting the crown jewel: Victoria Falls, one of the world’s natural wonders.
As a Bangladeshi passport holder, you can visit Zimbabwe after completing an easy online application for the Zimbabwe e-Visa. In this article, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about this mandatory travel document and the step-by-step guide on how to get it.
What is the Zimbabwe Visa for Bangladesh?
Zimbabwe divides international travelers into three groups. Passport holders that do not require a visa to visit are in group A. Those who can get a visa on arrival are in group B. And finally, those who need to apply for a visa before their trip are in group C. Citizens of Bangladesh are in this last group, and will hence need to apply for a visa online before their trip.
The Zimbabwe visa for citizens of Bangladesh is an electronic travel authorization (e-Visa) that was recently implemented by the Zimbabwe government to incentivize international travel.
Once you obtain your Zimbabwe visa you have 90 days to enter the country, and the visa will be valid for 90 days upon the date of arrival. Bangladeshi citizens can choose between a single-entry visa or a double-entry visa. There isn’t a multiple-entry visa to enter Zimbabwe.
You can apply for the Zimbabwe tourist visa online by filling out a Zimbabwe visa application form with iVisa.
Zimbabwe eVisa Requirements for Bangladesh Citizens
To obtain your Zimbabwe Visa, you will need to have these documents handy:
- A valid passport - Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry.
- Airplane return ticket to your home country.
- Proof of adequate funds to cover your intended stay in Zimbabwe.
- At least one blank page in your passport for stamping.
Steps to Apply for the Zimbabwe eVisa for Citizens of Bangladesh Online
If you choose to apply for your Zimbabwe Visa with iVisa, you will be able to enjoy our simplified visa application process:
- Step 1 - Application: Fill out the Zimbabwe Visa application form. We’ll ask for your personal details, the dates of your trip, and contact information.
- Step 2 - Payment: Make sure that all the information provided is correct and matches your supporting documents. Then, you can choose your preferred processing time and pay for your Zimbabwe Visa using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3 - Upload: Finally, upload clear scans or pictures of your visa requirements and click ‘Submit.’
Remember that you can apply online for your visa and won’t need to visit the Zimbabwe embassy to obtain your document.
Once you submit your visa application, we will make sure everything is in order before processing your request. You will receive your visa via email, once the visa is ready.
How Much Does It Cost to Get a Zimbabwe eVisa for Citizens of Bangladesh?
The costs for the Zimbabwe visa depend on the type of visa you need and how fast you need to get it.
The government of Zimbabwe charges a visa fee of USD $0.00 for a single-entry visa, and USD $0.00 for a double-entry.
We offer three processing times to suit every need:
- Standard Processing Time: If you have time to wait for your visa, you can obtain your document to enter Zimbabwe in 6 days for a service fee of USD $49.49.
- Rush Processing Time: If you’re in a hurry, you can choose this option which takes 4 days for USD $89.99.
- Super Rush Processing Time: For an express service fee of USD $151.99, you can get your visa in 2 days.
Zimbabwe Visa Types for Citizens of Bangladesh
With iVisa, citizens of Bangladesh can apply for a single-entry or a double-entry tourist visa. We do not offer multiple-entry visas to visit Zimbabwe.
If you need a multiple-entry visa or a business visa to enter Zimbabwe, you’ll need to contact the nearest Zimbabwean embassy to get the proper travel authorization.
Where Can I Learn More about this Travel Visa?
If you still have questions about the Zimbabwe visa, check out our product page or reach our customer support team via chat or email. They’ll be able to assist you every step of the way if you need a visa to travel to Zimbabwe.