Learn More: Medical Form
You can apply online now for your Algeria Medical Form with iVisa.com, prior to your arrival in Algeria, it's easy and fast. See below for details on how to apply.
ALGERIA MEDICAL FORM
- Medical Form: Required by all passengers and presented on arrival to Algeria
- Validity: Valid on entry to Algeria
- No. of entries: Single entry document
- Fees: iVisa.com charges a processing fee, see all the options below
- Eligibility: Everyone wishing to travel to Algeria must fill out the form.
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after date of entry.
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to Algeria click here to apply for the Algeria Medical Form.
Required Documents to Apply
iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see FAQs below.
APPLYING FOR THE ALGERIA MEDICAL FORM
Obtaining the Algeria Medical Form with iVisa.com is an easy process, as follows:
- Step 1: Choose the document you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents needed and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us with the document and a QR code attached, you will need to present this on arrival to Algeria.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Algeria?
- If you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to take a pre-departure Covid-19 test.
- Travelers are required to present a vaccination pass before accessing public spaces and buildings and when participating in a large sporting, cultural, recreational, and social gathering. (Under 18s are exempt).
- Fully vaccinated travelers must present a valid vaccination certificate showing they received a full course of vaccination. A vaccination certificate is currently valid for up to 9 months.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Algeria?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours for unvaccinated travelers
- Exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers and children under 12
- COVID test on arrival: Antigen test at passenger's expenses on arrival at Algerian airports.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Algeria?
Algerian authorities have not yet released any relevant details regarding quarantine requirements.
Check out our application page to complete the Algeria Medical Form.
What is the Algeria Medical Form?
What is the cost of the Algeria Medical Form?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00
Can I get the Algeria Medical Form for free?
Is it mandatory to get an Algeria Medical Form if I’m traveling to Algeria?
Do children also need to obtain an Algeria Medical Form?
When should I apply for the Algeria Medical Form?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Algeria Medical Form valid for?
The Algeria Medical Form is valid for a Single Entry into the country.
Each time you travel to Algeria you will be required to fill out a new Algeria Medical Form.
How do I get an Algeria Medical Form?
Who can I talk to if I have more questions?
Please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service agents if you have further questions, they’re available for you 24/7.