Are you thinking of Angola for your next travel destination? The country has a lot to offer for Pakistani citizens. It’s a different culture and boasts beautiful nature. Enjoy white-sand beaches, green hills, tropical forests, and fantastic waterfalls. Read on for more info about visas and travel documents for Angola.
Pakistan passport holders must apply for an Angola visa on arrival, also known as the Angola Travel Registration. Foreign nationals can apply for this document online through iVisa as a Pakistan national.
Simply meet the Angola visa requirements and receive the travel registration via email. The document is a pre-entry authorization that allows you to get a visa on arrival in Angola. Read more about the Angola visa below, such as how to apply and costs.
About the Angola Visa on arrival for Pakistani nationals
The Angola Visa permits citizens of 65 countries to apply for a visa online, including those coming from Pakistan. Just fill out the Angola visa application form through iVisa and receive the document by email.
The travelers must present the eVisa to immigration local authorities and pay the Angolan Visa on arrival. The visa costs USD 120.00, which you must pay at the airport in cash. It is a visa.
The visa policy allows using this document as an Angola business visa or an Angola tourist visa. However, it is not an Angola work visa. At the Angola embassy, you can apply for other visas, such as an Angola transit visa, study visa, work visa, or temporary resident visa. Each has specific requirements, so you must contact the embassy to check what documents you should bring to your appointment.
The applicant must apply for the travel registration for your Angola visa online at least 72 hours (3 days) in advance, to allow for enough time for processing. Without it, you’ll be denied entry to Angola.
Angola Visa requirements for Pakistan citizens
Angola visa services require you to provide certain documents and information. Submit the following documents during the Angola visa application process:
- Applicant photo - A standard-sized passport photo with white background. Or simply use the iVisa Digital Photo Service.
- Original passport -Provide your passport number and upload a scan of the passport page with your personal details. The passport expiry date should be at least 6 months after the entry date.
- International Certificate of Yellow Fever vaccination.
- Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable).
- Negative PCR test result (if applicable).
- Proof of accommodation or hotel reservation.
- Return flight confirmation.
- Proof of livelihood or bank statement showing the equivalent of USD 200 for each day of stay in Angola.
Steps to get an Angola visa for Pakistani nationals
The visa application for your trip to Angola is easy and quick! You can count on iVisa to do the hard work for you. Simply follow the instructions to fill out your visa application form:
- First, provide basic information about yourself and your trip by answering several questions.
- Second, once you are sure you have provided all the necessary information, choose the preferred processing time for your Angola pre-visa. Pay the fee securely online using a credit or debit card.
- Third, and finally, add the documents needed to apply for your Angola visa, and click ‘Submit.’
You will receive an email with a confirmation of your Angola pre-visa travel registration. You must print it to present it to an immigration officer on arrival, together with any other required documents at the airport to get your visa on arrival.
Processing fees and times for the Angola Visa
Please note that the Angola e-Visa on arrival costs USD 120.00, which must be paid upon arrival in cash.
Additionally, you have to pay the service fee of iVisa to process your pre-travel application form:
- Standard Processing Time: This option takes for .
View a sample of the Angola pre-travel registration
Do I need a yellow fever vaccine to visit Angola?
Pakistanis and all other travelers must have an international yellow fever vaccination certificate to travel to Angola. This vaccine is required to enter the territory, and you must present the medical certificate on arrival.
COVID-19 restrictions and requirements for Angola
Angola's entry requirements include a negative PCR test performed within 72 hours before departure. All arriving passengers will be tested again upon entry with a Rapid Antigen Test.
Who can I contact to learn more about Angola visas
If you have any additional questions about the travel registration for Angola, you can reach iVisa’s customer support via online chat or email at [email protected]. Our customer support is at your service 24/7 and is free of charge.