Anguilla Visa Information
Learn More: e-Visa
With iVisa.com you can apply for your Anguilla eVisa online, prior to your arrival in the country. In 3 easy steps the eVisa will be yours. See below for details on how to apply.
- eVisa: Allows entry into Anguilla for business or tourism
- Single entry eVisa - 90 days (must be used to enter Anguilla within 30 days of issue)
- Multiple entry eVisa - Multiple stays of 90 days with each entry (will be valid for 1 year from the date of approval and must be used within 30 days or approval)
- No. of entries: You can choose from a single or multiple entry eVisa
- Visa fees: Single Entry – USD 140, Multiple Entry – USD 250. See iVisa.com processing fees below.
- Visa Eligibility: You should use our Visa Checker on the homepage to check your visa eligibility.
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after date of entry.
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to Anguilla, apply for the Anguilla eVisa now.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see FAQs below.
- If your electronic visa application is approved, it means that you are eligible to travel to Anguilla, but it does not guarantee that you are entitled to enter the country. Upon arrival to Anguilla, you will be inspected by an Immigration Officer, who may determine that you are inadmissible for any reason under the laws of Anguilla.
APPLYING FOR THE ANGUILLA EVISA
The Anguilla eVisa application with iVisa.com is easy, user-friendly and only takes a few minutes to complete online.
- Step 1: Choose the visa type you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us with your application locator number.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Anguilla?
No, you don't. COVID vaccine certificates are not mandatory to enter Anguilla. However, fully vaccinated travelers are exempted from testing requirements.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Anguilla travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Anguilla?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 48 hours before departure for unvaccinated travelers.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 5 and fully vaccinated travelers.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Anguilla?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Check our application page to complete the Anguilla eVisa.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
What is the Anguilla eVisa?
What is the cost of the Anguilla eVisa?
iVisa.com has 3 processing options to choose from depending on your time frame. Our fees include both the government and service charge:
Standard Processing Time: For USD $67.99, you’ll receive your eVisa in 12 days.
Rush Processing Time: for a fee of USD $117.99, you’ll receive your eVisa in 10 days.
Super Rush Processing Time: for a fee of USD $149.99, you’ll receive your eVisa in 8 days
Can I get the Anguilla eVisa for free?
No, it is not. The Anguilla eVisa has a government fee attached depending on the visa validity you choose. By applying beforehand with iVisa.com, you can avoid any delays or errors, including saving time at immigration. Our team of experts will also review your application to minimize the likelihood of errors, this is why at iVisa.com we charge a service fee.
See above for details.
Is it mandatory to get a visa if I’m traveling to Anguilla?
You should use our Visa Checker to see if you belong to one of the visa free countries, if not then we will help you process yours.
You do NOT need to apply for a visa if:
- You have a valid visa or residence permit to enter the UK, US or Canada. A valid UK, US or Canada visa or residence permit can be used to enter Anguilla.
Do children also need to obtain an Anguilla eVisa?
When should I apply for the Anguilla eVisa?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Anguilla eVisa valid for and how many times can I apply for one?
- Single entry eVisa: Valid for 90 days (must be used to enter Anguilla within 30 days of issue)
- Multiple entry eVisa: Multiple stays of 90 days with each entry (will be valid for 1 year from the date of approval and must be used within 30 days or approval)
Each time you travel to Anguilla you are eligible and required to fill out a new eVisa application.
How do I get an Anguilla eVisa?
Who can I talk to if I have more questions?
Please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service agents if you have further questions, they’re available for you 24/7.
Where can I read more?
- Anguilla Vaccination Requirements Do I need a vaccine to travel to Anguilla?
- Anguilla COVID-19 PCR Test Requirements: Find out more!
- Anguilla COVID-19-Travel Restrictions: What are the Travel Restrictions in Anguilla during COVID-19?
- Is Anguilla open for Tourism during Covid-19?
- How Citizens of France Can Enter Anguilla During Coronavirus: Citizens Of France Entry Requirements Into Anguilla During the Coronavirus
- How Can Citizens of the Netherlands Enter Anguilla During the Coronavirus
- Does Anguilla Allow Access To Citizens of Germany During the Coronavirus?
- Can Citizens of Italy Travel into Anguilla During the Coronavirus
- Discover How citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Anguilla during Coronavirus
- All that you should know about how citizens of the USA can enter Anguilla during Coronavirus
- Here’s all the information you need to know about Anguilla travel insurance requirements
- What you need to know about Anguilla COVID-19 quarantine requirements
- Anguilla Travel Requirements: Your easy Visa guide
- Anguilla Visa Free Countries
- Anguilla Visa Policy
- Anguilla Visa Requirements
- Do You Need A Visa To Visit Anguilla?
- Is Anguilla Expensive To Visit?
- Anguilla Visa For Indian Passport Holders
- Anguilla Visa For Indonesian Passport Holders
- Anguilla Visa For Kenyan Passport Holders
- Anguilla Visa For Nigerian Passport Holders
- Anguilla Visa For Peruvian Passport Holders
- Anguilla Visa For Russian Passport Holders
- Anguilla Visa For Thai Passport Holders
- Anguilla Visa Duration
- Anguilla Visa Cost and Price
- How To Make An Anguilla Visa Application Online
- Anguilla Digital Nomad Visa: A guide for remote workers