Learn More: e-Visa
With iVisa.com you can apply for your Anguilla eVisa online, prior to your arrival in the country. In 3 easy steps the eVisa will be yours. See below for details on how to apply.
- eVisa: Allows entry into Anguilla for business or tourism
- Single entry eVisa - 90 days (must be used to enter Anguilla within 30 days of issue)
- Multiple entry eVisa - Multiple stays of 90 days with each entry (will be valid for 1 year from the date of approval and must be used within 30 days or approval)
- No. of entries: You can choose from a single or multiple entry eVisa
- Visa fees: Single Entry – USD 140, Multiple Entry – USD 250. See iVisa.com processing fees below.
- Visa Eligibility: You should use our Visa Checker on the homepage to check your visa eligibility.
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after date of entry.
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to Anguilla, apply for the Anguilla eVisa now.
Required Documents to Apply
- Applicant's photo
- Passport scan
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see FAQs below.
- If your electronic visa application is approved, it means that you are eligible to travel to Anguilla, but it does not guarantee that you are entitled to enter the country. Upon arrival to Anguilla, you will be inspected by an Immigration Officer, who may determine that you are inadmissible for any reason under the laws of Anguilla.
APPLYING FOR THE ANGUILLA EVISA
The Anguilla eVisa application with iVisa.com is easy, user-friendly and only takes a few minutes to complete online.
- Step 1: Choose the visa type you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us with your application locator number.
My application couldn’t be completed due to an error. What now?
Will my fees be refunded if my visa is refused?
Do I need an e-Visa if I’m only transiting through Anguilla?
I am from a country whose citizens do not need a visa to enter Anguilla. Can I experience any problems at the border while entering Anguilla?
What are the borders that accept the Anguilla e-Visa?
Do I have to send you my passport to get an Anguilla visa? Is it safe to send a passport?
How do processing times work?
Where can I read more?
- Anguilla Digital Nomad Visa: A guide for remote workers
- Anguilla Travel Requirements: Your easy Visa guide
- How To Make An Anguilla Visa Application Online
- Anguilla Visa Duration
- Anguilla Visa Cost and Price
- Anguilla Visa For Thai Passport Holders
- Anguilla Visa For Russian Passport Holders
- Anguilla Visa For Peruvian Passport Holders
- Anguilla Visa For Nigerian Passport Holders
- Anguilla Visa For Kenyan Passport Holders
- See All