Travel to Antigua and Barbuda is easy for citizens of Croatia. No visa is required for visits up to 90 days as a tourist. You only need to bring your passport to vacation in Antigua and Barbuda. However, if you are planning a business trip to Antigua and Barbuda, you should apply for an e-visa. The process is fairly straightforward, but if you have any questions, please read the FAQ below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Do I Need To Submit With My Application?
If you are visiting Antigua and Barbuda for purposes other than tourism and need to fill out an e-visa application, you will need the following documents:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after your date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial ability to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or on your residency permit.
- A debit or credit card for payment
Each document must be in full color and will need to be the original document. Copies of the listed documents are not accepted as valid and may result in your application being denied.
If I Apply for a Visa, When Will It Expire?
E-visas for citizens of Croatia will expire in 180 days after issued.
How Much Does the e-Visa Cost and How Long Does Processing Take?
Citizens of Croatia can apply for one of three processing speeds that each have their own pricing:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 161.99 and is processed in 14 Business Days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 204.99 and is processed in 11 Business Days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 250.99 and is processed in 8 Business Days.
Do Citizens of Croatia Get Multiple Entry with Their e-Visas?
You are granted Single Entry with your e-visa.
Do I Need a Visa If I Am an In-Transit Traveler?
No. Your Croatian passport allows you to travel to Antigua and Barbuda for a visit that does not exceed 90 days. You will only need to present your Croatian passport when in the country.
How Long Will I Be Able to Stay in Antigua and Barbuda With an e-Visa?
An Antigua and Barbuda e-visa for citizens of Croatia has a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry. Keep in mind that you do not need a visa for visits up to 90 days.
Do I Need a Visa to Enter Antigua and Barbuda If I Already Have a Passport?
Only if you are in the country for anything other than tourism. Your passport allows you a visit of up to 90 days without a visa to the country of Antigua and Barbuda for tourism purposes.