The beautiful country of Antigua and Barbuda is a destination that attracts many tourists. Many of the destinations on the islands, such as St. John's Cathedral, the English Harbor, and Fort James, are testaments to the diverse cultural history that Antigua and Barbuda offers. If you are from Ecuador and would like to visit this country of rich history, you will need to apply for a visa. You can begin your application here for an e-Visa to Antigua and Barbuda. If you have questions about the e-visa application process, please take a look at our FAQ section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the e-Visa Application Require Documents? Which Ones?
Ecuadorians who plan to visit Antigua and Barbuda will need to scan the following documents:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months after your date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- An unedited digital photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Proof of your transportation out of Antigua and Barbuda before your visa expires.
- Proof of your itinerary while you are in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of financial ability to sustain your stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
- A recent police record.
- Your original birth certificate.
- Your immigration status in your passport or on your residency permit.
- A debit or credit card for payment Documents you scan must be the original. Please also note that your approved visa will not exempt you from possibly being denied entrance to Antigua and Barbuda. The Immigration officers who are stationed at each point of entry are permitted to deny entrance to any travelers without explanation.
What Do Citizens of Ecuador Need When They Arrive In Antigua and Barbuda?
You will be asked for your passport and your e-visa. It's a good idea to keep a digital copy and a printed copy of your e-visa on hand.
Will I Need to Apply for a Visa if I Am In Transit?
No. As long as their stay in Antigua and Barbuda is less than 24 hours, Ecuadorian in-transit travelers do not need a visa -- only their passport.
How Long is the e-Visa for Antigua and Barbuda Valid for?
E-visas for citizens of Ecuador expire in 180 days after issued.
How Lengthy Is Processing Time and How Much Does It Cost?
When you begin the application, you will be prompted to select one of the following processing speeds:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 13 days.
- Rush Application - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 10 days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 7 days.
Do Citizens of Ecuador get Multiple Entry with Their e-Visas?
Ecuadorians will have Single Entry with their e-visas.
What Max Stay Does the e-Visa Have for Ecuadorian Citizens?
Citizens of Ecuador with an Antigua and Barbuda e-visa have a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry.