The West Indies and the Caribbean have always been known as a tropical paradise. This paradise is seen most vividly in the country of Antigua and Barbuda, where the beaches never end and the fun never stops. Having such unique historical roots allows the small country to flourish with diversity, culture, and inclusivity. Antigua and Barbuda has always attracted people from all over the world and has always been a place that is ideal for a getaway.
Visiting paradise does have some strings attached. If you are from Libya, you will need an e-visa. You can start the application process here. To help provide you with an easy application experience, we have compiled some frequently asked questions below and answered them for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Documentation Will I Need to Provide on the e-Visa Application?
When you are filling out your Antigua and Barbuda e-visa application, you will be asked to submit the following documents in full color. Please also note that each document must be the original and must be scanned.
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months after you arrive in Antigua and Barbuda
- An unedited, recent digital photograph
- Proof of your intention to leave when/before your visa has expired
- Proof of itinerary while in the country
- Proof of financial capability to finance the trip
- A recent police record
- Original birth certificate
- Immigration status in your passport or in your residency permit
What is Antigua and Barbuda's Policy for Multiple Entry for Libyan Citizens?
Antigua and Barbuda's policy on multiple entry for the citizens of Libya who are valid e-visa holders allows for a Single Entry. Expiry is 180 days after issued
What is Antigua and Barbuda's Policy for the Max Stay Allowed for Libyan Citizens?
Antigua and Barbuda's policy for the citizens of Libya who are valid e-visas holders allows a max stay of 90 days Per Entry. Any stay over your visa's max stay will need to be approved with the Antigua and Barbuda immigration department. Extensions are granted for up to 90 days.
If I Have a Valid Passport, Do I Need a Visa?
Yes , e-visas are required of everyone from Libya for entry. Libyan visa holders will also need their Libya passport with them when they travel to Antigua and Barbuda. Your visa information and your passport information are required to match and be up-to-date to be considered valid documents for travel.
What Are the Available Options for Processing Times and Price?
Pricing will depend on which speed you choose for your application. Each speed carries its own price. There are three speeds:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 14 Business Days.
- Rush - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 11 Business Days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 8 Business Days.