Antigua and Barbuda is a country made up of small islands in the West Indies that has gained recognition for its steady influx of tourism. The country of Antigua and Barbuda is the most prosperous of the islands in the Caribbean and is home to over 300 beaches, Mount Obama, St. John's Cathedral, and other must-see sites.
Mongolians who are planning on traveling to Antigua and Barbuda will need to possess an approved e-visa to gain access to the country. The process isn't long but you will need to know a few things. Your Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa will have amenities and stipulations attached, which you can learn about in the frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Is an e-Visa?
An e-visa is an official document that you will need for travel to Antigua and Barbuda. Citizens of Iraq will need an e-visa in addition to their passport for entry into the country of Antigua and Barbuda. Please note that the information on your passport must match the information on your e-visa.
Is Multiple Entry Included with This e-Visa?
As a citizen of Mongolia, you will get Single Entry. Expiry is 180 days after issued.
What Max Stay Limit Is Included with This e-Visa?
This e-visa grants a max stay of 90 days Per Entry to Mongolians.
How Long Will Processing Be? What Does the e-Visa Cost for Mongolians?
You will be able to opt for one of three different processing fees:
- Standard Speed - including service fees, the standard application costs USD 135.00 and is processed in 14 days.
- Rush - including service fees, the rush application total cost is USD 165.00 and is processed in 11 days.
- Super Rush - including service fees, the super rush application has a total cost of USD 200.00 and is processed in 8 days.
What Forms of Identification Will the Application Request of Citizens of India?
The e-visa application will request the following forms of identification from you:
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your arrival in Antigua and Barbuda
- An unedited, recent digital photograph
- Original birth certificate
- Immigration status in your passport or in your residency permit.
What Other Documents Will I Be Prompted for?
In addition to the above forms of identification, you will be prompted for the following documents:
- Proof of intention to leave Antigua and Barbuda within the parameters of the granted visa stay.
- Proof of itinerary
- Proof of financial means to finance the trip
- A recent police record
Can My Children Travel with Me?
Yes, provided that your children each have their own visas. Every traveler must have their own visa, according Antigua and Barbuda's guidelines. Arriving without an e-visa will result in being classified as an undocumented traveler and may result in fines and/or other consequences.
Can I Lengthen My Stay in Antigua and Barbuda?
Yes, but in order to lengthen your stay, you will need to complete and submit an application to the Immigration Department, along with 300 USD for the application fee.