Antigua and Barbuda is a wonderful place for a personal or family vacation. To ensure you can enter the country, most people will need to get a visa. Since 2016, Antigua & Barbuda has been offering the e-Visa program made to make your visa experience easier than ever.
Visa requirements include having a valid visa, a current passport photo, and having proof of lodging.
Frequently Asked Questions | Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa
This section applies to citizens of Nicaragua. You can check out our Visa Checker Tool to see the requirements for your specific country. Many of these answers apply to all applicants.
How long is my e-Visa good for after I receive it?
Make certain to plan your trip before your visa expires.
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda will not be good in 180 days after issued.
What's the processing time for a visa to Antigua & Barbuda?
- Standard processing normally takes 14 Business Days to review and approve your e-Visa online application.
- Rush processing will be processed within 11 Business Days.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 Business Days.
Afterward, a digital visa will be mailed to you. You can use this once you land in Antigua & Barbuda.
How much does an Antigua & Barbuda electronic Visa cost?
Depending on the speed of processing you choose and other considerations, the price of your visa can change. The below prices are for your e-Visa and the processing speed together.
- USD 135.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 165.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 200.00 if you decide to select Super Rush processing.
Number of Days You can Vacation in Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa
The most days you are allowed remain is 90 days Per Entry.
You must have a plane ticket or other transportation ready to leave before the maximum days are up.
What do I have to have to apply for an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
Basic information you need to apply:
- ID Information - Have your nation or state-issued identification ready.
- Personal Details Scan - Scan the bio page from your passport. From the day you plan to land in Antigua & Barbuda, you must have 6 months of validity remaining.
- Letter from Company or School - You need a letter or a document from your host explaining the reason for your stay.
- Vaccinations - You may have to present a Yellow Fever Vaccination document if you are coming from another country with a high risk of yellow fever.
- Proof of Lodging - Prove that you have a place to lodge while you are staying in Antigua & Barbuda.
- Applicant Photo - Color passport photos are accepted.
- Onward Ticket - Prove that you have a departure voucher to exit Antigua & Barbuda.
- Bank Record - You could get an official record from your bank.
Number of Times You can Enter Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa
Single-entry visas indicate that you can only enter the country of destination once. So, if you exit, you're going to need another visa to re-enter.
An e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa | Nicaragua Residents
Using iVisa's simple online application for your e-Visa is the quickest way to get a visa in the 21st century. So, book your trip, and get ready for the time of your life.