The islands of Antigua & Barbuda are full of natural beauty and their residents are some of the friendliest and most welcoming you're likely to find. The gorgeous beaches and warm climate of this island paradise welcome guests from across the globe.
It is now possible for you to visit Antigua & Barbuda from Togo via an online program: the e-Visa. Our e-Visa is a simple and safe online visa application which can be accessed anywhere from a web-connected computer or mobile phone. Let us take care of the red tape while you get back to planning your trip.
Visitors from many countries can now sign up for online e-Visas. This includes Togo. Whether you are on vacation or meeting friends and family, iVisa is here to help.
Frequently Asked Questions about the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda
How often can I enter Antigua & Barbuda using my e-Visa?
An e-Visa for A&B is a Single Entry visa.
When will my e-Visa expire?
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa expires in 180 days after issued.
How much does iVisa charge for visas to Antigua & Barbuda?
The price of your Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 135.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 165.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 200.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
How long can I stay with my e-Visa in Antigua & Barbuda?
The maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry.
How long does the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda take to process?
Your wait time depends on your visa selection and the speed you choose.
- Standard processing will take 14 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 11 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 days.
Which records should I submit for an e-Visa application?
- Identity Card or Birth Certificate - At least one of these documents is necessary.
- Proof of Lodging - Make sure that you have a written statement from a relative or friend that will host you OR a hotel document showing the dates of your booking.
- Travel Authorization by Employer or School - Customs authorities must be provided with a copy of this.
- Applicant Photo - A recent passport picture is going to be needed.
- Passport - Your passport must be valid for a period of up to six months from the date of entry.
- Airline Confirmation - Print a copy of your departure flight details to show the airport officials.
- Payment Methods - You can quickly and easily pay for your e-Visa application with a debit or credit card. We also accept payment via PayPal.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Togo Citizens
If there is a paradise on Earth, Antigua & Barbuda might well be it. We at iVisa are happy that Antigua & Barbuda currently issues e-Visas through our online applications system. Let us deal with the hard stuff so you can get back to planning your trip.
We are delighted to help you in every way possible. Try talking to one of our support staff if you have any questions or concerns.
We hope you have a great time in A&B!