Antigua & Barbuda is a wonderful set of islands in the Caribbean for you to enjoy. With its beautiful beaches and street parties during the weekends, you are bound to have fun. But, many people need a visa to enter the country.
Now, there is the e-Visa program for citizens of Nepal who are looking to travel to Antigua & Barbuda. It's simpler than having to take a trip to the embassy or consulate and deal with the government. We can do that for you.
Frequently Asked Questions about the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda
How long will it take to process the e-Visa application for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Standard processing will take 14 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 11 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 days.
What is the price of the Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa?
Prices for e-Visas depend on where you live, standard visa prices, and how fast you want your application to be processed.
The total cost for your Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa and processing will be:
- USD 135.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 165.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 200.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
How many times can I enter Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
A single-entry e-Visa is a one-entry only visa. So, if you enter Antigua & Barbuda and then leave, you will need to get another visa to re-enter the country.
When will my e-Visa expire?
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda expires in 180 days after issued.
How many days can I stay in Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
The maximum stay with your e-Visa is 90 days Per Entry.
This means you must leave Antigua & Barbuda between the time you arrive in the country and the maximum days your visa allows you to stay.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Applicant Photo - A recent color passport photo works best.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - Scan your passport bio page. You must have 6 months of validity left from the day you plan to enter Antigua & Barbuda.
- National ID Card or Birth Certificate - You must prove your nationality with an official document from your government.
- Travel Authorization from Employer or School - You need a letter or statement from your host stating the reason for your stay.
- Proof of Accommodation - Prove that you have a place to stay while you are in the country.
- Bank Statement - Show immigration officials that you have the money to fund your trip.
- Onward Ticket - Show that you have a departure ticket to leave Antigua & Barbuda.
- Vaccinations - If you are traveling from a country that has a high risk of yellow fever, you will need a Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate to enter Antigua & Barbuda.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Citizens of Nepal
Don't let your time pass by. You can get an e-Visa online with our simple and secure online application. After we e-mail it to you, and you will be ready to go to Antigua & Barbuda.
Have a safe trip.