Not sure if you need a visa to get into Antigua & Barbuda? If you are a citizen of North Korea, you will need to get a visa to travel to Antigua & Barbuda.
Now, citizens of the DPRK can get what is known as an e-Visa to enter these special Caribbean islands. Once you fill out the simple application, you should be free to enter Antigua & Barbuda with no issues. We will deal with the government for you.
Frequently Asked Questions | Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa
How long does it take to complete the application and receive my e-Visa?
The application only takes a few minutes to complete. Then, you'll need to pick a speed of processing.
- Standard processing normally takes 14 Business Days to review and approve your e-Visa online application.
- Rush processing will be processed within 11 Business Days.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 Business Days.
Why do I need to get a visa?
It is a security check and to make sure your identity hasn't been stolen.
What do I have to have to get an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Proof of Nationality - You'll need a passport and a national ID.
- Money & Accommodation - Have a place to stay and enough money to enjoy your trip.
- Flight Ticket - Show officials you will be leaving Antigua & Barbuda.
- Passport Photo - Have a color copy of your passport photo ready to show officials.
- Reason Letter - Why are you going to Antigua & Barbuda? Have an official letter if you're going besides vacation.
How much does an Antigua & Barbuda electronic Visa cost?
Based on the processing speed you choose and other factors, your visa costs will vary. The below prices are for your e-Visa and the processing speed together.
- Standard Processing: USD 0.00
- Rush Processing: USD 0.00
- Super Rush Processing: USD 0.00
How many days do I have before my e-Visa expires?
Make certain to plan your trip before your visa expires.
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda will be invalid in 180 days after issued.
How many days can I explore Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
The maximum stay allowed is 90 days Per Entry.
You must have a plane ticket or other transportation ready to leave before the maximum days are up.
How many times can I enter Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa | North Korea Residents
When you are planning your trip, getting a visa can be the hardest part. Now, you can apply online for the e-Visa program and save time, money, and effort to escape on vacation.
Have a safe and wonderful trip.