Between December and May are the best times to travel to Antigua & Barbuda. But, regardless of the time of year, Palestinian citizens will have to show a visa to customs officials to enter the beautiful islands. You can now get an e-Visa online which will save you from having to deal with the government. We can do that for you.
Answers to e-Visa Questions | Antigua & Barbuda Travel
Can I enter Antigua & Barbuda more than once?
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa. So you may only enter the country one time.
Do I need to have a physical copy of my e-Visa?
We recommend printing out your electronic visa just to make sure you have a backup copy on your person while in the country.
How long does it take to finish the application and receive my e-Visa?
Choose a speed after you fill out the easy online application to get your e-Visa as fast as you need it.
- Standard processing normally is ready within 14 Business Days to review and approve your e-Visa online application.
- Rush processing will be processed within 11 Business Days.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 Business Days.
What do I have to have to get an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Proof of Residency - You'll have to have a 6-month-valid passport and a national ID.
- Flight Ticket - Make sure you have a departing ticket showing you'll leave the country before your visa expires.
- Funds & Accommodation - Do you have a place to sleep? What about enough money?
- Passport Photo - You will need to have a color copy of your passport photo for the application and for your passport.
- Official Reason Letter - Why are you going? If it is not a vacation, you'll need an official letter from the organization you are representing or attending.
Very few people are rejected at customs, but having a visa doesn't guarantee entry into Antigua & Barbuda.
How long can I visit Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
The e-Visa is good for 90 days Per Entry.
How many days do I have before my e-Visa expires?
Make certain to plan your trip before your visa expires.
Be sure you are going to fly to Antigua & Barbuda within 180 days after issued.
Are there various prices for e-Visa processing speeds?
Below is the total cost of your visa and the speed you choose.
- Standard Processing: USD 135.00
- Rush Processing: USD 165.00
- Super Rush Processing: USD 200.00
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa | Palestine Citizen Application
If you are from Palestine, it is now simple to get your e-Visa online without the need to go to the embassy or consulate. Now, you are free to obtain yours online with iVisa. Thousands of travelers use iVisa each and every year to secure their trips around the world.