Traveling to Antigua & Barbuda has become easier with the Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa. Travelers from around 100 countries can opt for this electronic visa, including citizens of Sudan, which means they only need an Internet connection to acquire it. Also, iVisa.com offers affordable service for this digital procedure.
Our platform can process the Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa with a few simple steps. Read all about the Antigua & Barbuda: The e-Visa for Citizens of South Sudan in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is vaccination required to enter Antigua and Barbuda?
Currently, you don’t need a Covid vaccine to enter this country. Carefully check the latest news about the Coronavirus pandemic and travel restrictions.
Is a PCR test required to enter the country?
Yes! You must take a PCR test within 7 days of arrival. All travelers older than 12 years old must take the test.
Is quarantine required upon arrival?
It will depend on your individual situation. Once you land in Antigua and Barbuda, health authorities will do a screening, and they could recommend you do quarantine.
What is the Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa, and how do I apply?
The Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa is an electronic visa that allows your entry into Antigua and Barbuda. It’s valid for 180 days after issued and provides a Single Entry. You can stay for 90 days Per Entry in the country with this travel document.
Check the application process:
- First: Complete the application form with personal details and pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) that fits your needs.
- Second: Verify all your details are correct and proceed to pay with a credit or debit card.
- Third: Attach the required documentation, if applicable.
Expect the Antigua and Barbuda e-Visa in your email inbox at the agreed time. Display it to immigration authorities and enjoy this paradise.
Continue reading about the Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Citizens of South Sudan with us.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard Processing time: 14 Business Days - USD 135.00.
- Rush Processing time: 11 Business Days - USD 165.00.
- Super Rush Processing time: 8 Business Days - USD 200.00.
What are the requirements?
Make sure to have these items:
- Valid Passport - Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months after your arrival. Also, we need a scan of your information page.
- Applicant Photo.
- National ID or Birth Certificate.
- Travel authorization by employer or school.
- Accommodation reservation.
- Bank records.
- Confirmation from the airline.
- Police record - If applicable.
- Email address - Expect our communications in your email inbox.
- Payment method - Pay for the online service with a credit or debit card.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Positively! We have been helping travelers for years with electronic visas. We know how to manage the Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Citizens of South Sudan.
Where could I find more information?
Communicate with our customer care agents, who can help you day and night. We have the answers to your doubts about the Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Citizens of South Sudan.
Antigua and Barbuda are full of dreamy beaches. Start with Dickenson Bay on the northwest side of Antigua and Barbuda. The mile-long stretch offers resorts and restaurants for all budgets. Also, you can choose from a range of water sports, such as jet-skiing, snorkeling, and kayaking. In addition, you can lay on the white sand or swim in the pristine waters. There is also a windsurfing scene. Taste the local seafood or book a massage along the shore.
Visit Nelson’s Dockyard National Park in English Harbor. The park holds a few relevant pieces, like the 18th-century British Naval Dockyard. We invite you to check the Dockyard Museum established in the Admiral’s House. Wander around the restored stone warehouses or check the superyachts on the shore. The colonial buildings now function as hotels, restaurants, and galleries. Take the hiking trails and arrive at Fort Shirley, where you can have the best views of the whole city.
Head to Fort Berkeley for more marvelous landscapes or explore Clarence House, which displays a multimedia presentation about the island’s history. Travel now to Antigua and Barbuda.