Did you know that hundreds of yachts get together and have a party in Antigua & Barbuda every year? If you plan to go any time of the year, Panama nationals will need a visa to enter the country for vacation, business, or school. In 2016, Antigua & Barbuda began the e-Visa program designed to allow foreign nationals to get a visa online quickly without having to go to an embassy or consulate. That's great news!
Answers to e-Visa Questions | Antigua & Barbuda Travel
Do I need to have a physical copy of my electronic Visa?
Not necessarily. We recommend printing out your electronic visa just to make sure you have a backup copy on your person while in the country.
Can I enter Antigua & Barbuda more than once?
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa. So you may only enter the country once.
How long does it take to finish the application and receive my e-Visa?
Choose a speed after you fill out the easy online application to get your e-Visa as fast as you need it.
- Standard processing will be ready within 14 days to review and approve your e-Visa online application.
- Rush processing will be processed within 11 days.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 days.
What do I have to have to get an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Return Flight Ticket - Have proof you are leaving the country at some point before your visa expires.
- Passport and National ID - You'll have to have a 6-month-valid passport and a national ID issued by your government.
- Funds & Accommodation - Have a bank statement ready and a hotel reservation or letter from a friend with which you are staying with their information listed.
- Official Reason Letter - Why are you going? If it is not a vacation, you'll need an official letter from the organization you are representing or attending.
- Passport Photo - You will need to have a color copy of your passport photo for the application and for your passport.
How long can I visit Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
You can vacation, do business, or go to school with this e-Visa for up to 90 days Per Entry.
How many days do I have before my e-Visa expires?
Check the dates of your trip so you can use your e-Visa before the expiration date.
Be sure you are going to fly to Antigua & Barbuda before 180 days after issued.
Are there differing costs for e-Visa processing speeds?
These are the prices for the e-Visa, based on processing speed:
- Standard Processing: USD 135.00
- Rush Processing: USD 165.00
- Super Rush Processing: USD 200.00
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa | Panama Citizen Application
You no longer have to worry about leaving your house to get a visa. You can now get an e-Visa from the comfort of your home.
Safe travels, and enjoy your trip to Antigua & Barbuda.