Learn More: Visitors Visa
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia has recently introduced the Visitor e-Visa for citizens of over 30 countries. This Visitor e-Visa allows travelers to enter the country for tourist or business purposes and enables them to stay in Armenia for 21 days Per Entry or 120 days Per Entry . The Armenia e-Visa application process is very simple and 100% online. Once the application is submitted and accepted, the applicant will receive a landing authorization that must be shown to an immigration officer upon arrival. Yes, it’s that simple.
The e-Visa system is an online method of applying for visas from anywhere in the world. Some advantages of this system for travelers are that visas applications can be sent and paid for online at anytime, anywhere.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Proof of Accommodation
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Travelers must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of arrival in addition to at least 1 page available for stamping.
The Armenia e-Visa is Single Entry and allows applicants to remain in the country for 21 days Per Entry or 120 days Per Entry.
You can apply for an Armenia e-Visa if the purpose of your visit is one of the following: tourism, business, receiving medical treatment, education, visiting a relative, or attending a sports event or cultural conference.
The Armenia e-Visa is only available to travelers whose point of entry is one of the following border-crossing checkpoints: Ayrum railway station, Bavra, Bagratashen, Gogavan land borders with the Republic of Georgia, Zvartnots International Airport, and the Meghri land border with Iran.
Possession of a visa for Armenia does not provide one with the automatic right of entry for the holder. An immigration officer at the port of entry or border checkpoint may refuse entry to any person, if they consider that such a person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements, or that the traveler's presence in Armenia would be a threat to national interests or security.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation Return Ticket Proof of Accommodation Travel Itinerary Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Proof of Accommodation
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
The Armenia e-Visa cost will depend on how long it is valid for:
90 days after arrival single entry tourist visa (Short Term Visa): USD 7.00 (Visa Cost + Armenian Government Commission Fee)
180 days after arrival single entry tourist visa (Long Term Visa): USD 33.00 (Visa Cost + Armenian Government Commission Fee)
Additionally, there is a service fee of:
Standard Processing: USD 20.00
Rush Processing: USD 40.00
Super Rush Processing: USD 60.00
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing: 7 Business Days
Rush Processing: 5 Business Days
Super Rush Processing: 3 Business Days
The Armenia e-Visa is a Single Entry visa and has a validity of 90 days after arrival (Short Term Visa) or 180 days after arrival (Long Term Visa) . Its expiration date will be specified in your e-Visa once it’s issued.
90 days after arrival Single Entry tourist visa (Short Term Visa): although your entry to Armenia can be at any time of the 90 days after arrival of validity, your total stay can not exceed 21 days Per Entry
180 days after arrival Single Entry tourist visa (Long Term Visa): although your entry to Armenia can be at any time of the 180 days after arrival of validity, your total stay can not exceed 120 days Per Entry
Yellow Fever vaccine is recommended if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
In case you find yourself in the region of Caucasus, you cannot miss the opportunity to visit Armenia. It is a small country between Asia and Europe, which means that it is rich in culture. For your information, Armenia is the oldest country that adopted Christianity, and when you interact with the locals, they will make sure to remind you.
There are a lot of things that you will find charming in Armenia, but before we get to that, you should know a little bit about Armenia’s visa policy. After all, that is the first thing you need to handle.
You should know that Armenia has a pretty lenient visa policy. There are many nationalities that are exempt from getting a visa and can stay inside the country for up to 180 days. Some can only spend up to 90 days. It depends on nationality. The nationalities that are not visa-exempt can either get a visa on arrival or an electronic visa before departure. Unfortunately, the e-visa is not available for everyone, but if you do qualify, we recommend you apply online since it takes less time and energy. An Armenia e-visa can grant a stay of up to 180 days, and with iVisa, you can get it in as little as 72 hours.
All the other nationalities that are neither visa-free nor eligible for an electronic visa or visa on arrival must pay a visit to the nearest Armenian embassy and apply for a consular visa. Contact the diplomatic mission for more information.
Leaving all technicalities aside, if you like a challenge, then you will love Armenia as well. First off, 5% of the country’s surface area is occupied by Lake Sevan, and you will find plenty of things to do there. The scenery is beautiful, and you should have a wonderful time exploring as much as you can.
Some of the most visited landmarks in Armenia are the churches and monasteries. As mentioned in the introduction, Armenia is the oldest country in the world that adopted Christianity. As a result, you will be able to enjoy many ancient churches. We recommend that you opt for a tour guide since you learn the most. Plus, taking day tours will spare you the trouble of finding transportation. It is not that it does not exist, but it is incredibly infrequent. Even so, the effort is totally worth it. After all, there are not many places in the world where you can visit millennium-old monasteries. You do not have to be religious to understand their cultural value.
Apart from visiting churches and monasteries, you can do plenty of other things. Some of them also offer beautiful scenery, and since Armenia is a mountainous region, you can go rock climbing, hiking, camping, and everything that comes with mountain passes, canyons, and valleys.
Geography is not the only thing that varies in Armenia. The climate is various as well, and in some places, you can experience multiple changes at once. You can either be very hot at the bottom of a mountain, and when you climb it, you can find snow-capped peaks and alpine lakes. So make sure to pack clothes for every region you want to visit. Hiking clothes will not suffice when you go up the mountain and climate changes. Layers are advised.
Apart from the scenery and adventurous activities, we recommend that you visit the local markets. Bargaining is not common in Armenia unless you buy in bulk. However, you will find a lot of amazing things that you will want to take home. The most popular choices? Carpets. Armenian carpets seem to be famous for both quality and design.
Another thing that is worth mentioning is that Armenian people are not very good at foreign languages. The people in Yerevan, the capital city, may know a little bit of English, but outside the capital, it will be very difficult to get around if you only speak English. Armenian is the official language, but as a former Soviet country, the people speak Russian as well. It may be useful for you to learn a few common phrases before your departure. That will help you get around better.
As far as food is concerned, you are in for a treat. If you have ever visited South-east Europe before, then you may already be familiar with borscht. If not, it is a traditional vegetable soup, and since its main ingredient is beet, it has a strong red color. Served warm with sour cream, it is a delicious meal that you will miss once you leave. Other foods you should try are Khorovats, which is a barbecue with Armenian spices. It is served with tomatoes or eggplants. Khash and Dolma are not be overlooked either.
You should know that street food is safe in Armenia. There are no reports of food poisoning or unhygienic conditions that lead to any illness. Tap water is also safe to drink because it comes from the mountains. However, for the skeptical, there is always bottled water. One issue that you should be aware of is overeating. If you ever have the chance of visiting local Armenians, they will feed you until you cannot eat anymore. Since their diet is new to you, you must limit yourself.
Safety is not an issue in Armenia. Not more than common sense dictates. You should be careful about airport scams and petty thieves, but other than that, you should be fine. However, you should know that walking alone at night as a woman is a cause for concern, so try to avoid isolated places at night and never walk alone.
As for what you should avoid, there is a silent conflict with Azerbaijan, which is why you should avoid talking about it. Politics should also be a topic that you overlook. You cannot leave the country via Turkey or Azerbaijan because the borders are closed off. You need to go to Georgia or Iran first. Also, if you are a smoker, you should know that smoking is not legal in all public places. You need to find signs that forbid you from doing it until you reach for the lighter. Otherwise, you will get a fine.
The bottom line is that Armenia has plenty of things to offer to you as a tourist. It may be a small country in the Caucasus, but it is rich in culture and tradition. You will be able to create wonderful memories. The people are friendly and over-hospitable at times, you will see breathtaking scenery, and you will come home enriched in knowledge. Needless to say, you will have a wonderful time in Armenia.
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Malaysia
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Laos
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Kuwait
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Israel
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Indonesia
- Armenia visa for the citizens of India
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Honduras
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Haiti
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Guyana
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Guatemala
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Fiji
- Armenia visa for the citizens of El Salvador
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Costa Rica
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Colombia
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Chile
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Canada
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Cambodia
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Brunei
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Bolivia
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Bhutan
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Belize
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Bahrain
- Armenia e-visa processing time
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Grenada
- Armenia visa for the citizens of the Dominican Republic
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Nicaragua
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Mongolia
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Mexico
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Lebanon
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Kiribati
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Cuba
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Ecuador
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Jamaica
- CAN I GET AN ARMENIA VISA ON ARRIVAL AT THE AIRPORT IN YEREVAN?
- ARMENIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Barbados
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Myanmar
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Nauru
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Oman
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Palau
- Armenia visa for the citizens of the Bahamas
- Armenia visa for the citizens of the Maldives
- Armenia visa for the citizens of the Marshall Islands
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Panama
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Papua New Guinea
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Paraguay
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Peru
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Samoa
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Serbia
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Solomon Islands
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Suriname
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Taiwan
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Thailand
- Armenia visa for the citizens of the Philippines
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Tonga
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Turkey
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Tuvalu
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Vanuatu
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Venezuela
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Timor Leste
- Rules for the citizens of Armenia visa-free countries
- How much does an Armenia visa cost?
- Everything you need to know about Armenia's visa policy
- Armenia visa requirements
- Armenia visa for the citizens of North Macedonia
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.