Australia’s ETA (subclass 651) program started in 1996, but the most recent ETA was adopted in 2013, and most nationalities can apply including Austrian. The idea behind this is quite simple. Travelers from most countries can use the internet to apply for their visa and obtain it in a matter of minutes. The 2013 ETA was updated to allow you to travel to Australia for both tourism and business purposes.
ETA for Austrian will allow you to stay in Australia for maximum 90 days over a one-year period. However, there are a few general requirements that you must meet before you apply. For one, you cannot suffer from tuberculosis. The second requirement refers to criminal convictions. You cannot be convicted of a crime that resulted in a sentence of 12 months or more. Whether or not the sentence has been carried is irrelevant. The next thing on the list is eligibility. You can easily do this by using iVisa’s visa checker tool. Just insert Austrian and Australia as your destination. The information will be available right away. Once you crossed the things above off the list, you can proceed and apply online.
What documents are necessary?
While an online application is more convenient than going to an Australian embassy, it does not mean you do not need a few documents. It is best if you put them all together before moving to filling in the form. When it comes to documentation, iVisa requires just a couple of documents. Here is a list of what you need.
Valid passport – Austrian traveling to almost everywhere requires a passport, and Australia is no exception. Getting a passport is quite easy. All you need to do is go to the issuing authority in your country. For those who already have a passport, it is advisable to check the expiration date. It needs to be valid for at least another three months from your date of arrival in Australia.
- Means of payment – before you can submit your application, you will be required to pay for iVisa’s services. For your convenience, iVisa accepts either credit or a debit card payment. In addition, PayPal payments are accepted as well.
Apart from the two things listed above, you will also be required to answer a few questions. Don’t worry as it is just simple question. You just need to state the reasons for your travel and a few other things. It is recommended that you answer the questions truthfully.
Once you have gone over this stage, you can proceed and complete the application form. It is not challenging at all, but if you have questions, you can contact iVisa’s support service. You can call 24/7.
Processing time and fees for Austrian
These are discussed together because the fees depend on the processing time. The Australia ETA itself is free; what you’re paying for is iVisa’s service fee. The company provides three excellent options for Austrian, and you can choose the one that suits you best. Keep in mind that the faster you want your application to be processed, the higher the service fee will be. Here is what you can select:
Standard – people often choose this option because it is the cheapest. It costs just $20. Even so, your visa will arrive pretty fast. It takes 24 hours for your application to be processed. It may be the slowest, but one day is not that long.
Rush – comparing it to the previous option, the Rush processing time is way faster, and it will have your Australia ETA ready within two hours. As for price, this one costs $50.
- Super Rush – this is the fastest available option iVisa can provide. It is ideal if you want to apply on your way to the airport. Your ETA will be ready within just 15 minutes, and it costs $70.
Australia ETA for Austrian– the application form
When we hear the word ‘application form’, we think of something complicated, right? Well, rest assured that iVisa has created one of the simplest forms you will ever have to complete. It is broken down into two easy steps. The first step consists of general information like name, address, passport info, and so on. You must also select the processing time you want at this point. The second consists of review, revision, and payment. Hit the submit button and start packing. The ETA will be ready in no time.
As you have probably noticed, getting an Australia ETA for Austrian is very simple. It requires almost no effort and time on your part. It is a much better alternative to visiting an Australian embassy, doesn’t it?
Apply for an Australia Visa
- Australia ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- Australia Visa for Canadian Citizens
- Australia Visa for UK Citizens
- Australian visa for Austrian
- Australian visa for Belgian citizens
- Australian visa for Danish citizens
- Australian visa for Finnish citizens
- Australian visa for French citizens
- Australian visa for German passport holder
- Australian visa for Greek citizens
- Australian visa for Irish
- Australian visa for Italian citizen
- Australian visa for Spanish citizens
- Australian visa for Swedish citizens
- Australian visa for Swiss citizens
- Australia visa for Andorrans
- Australia visa for Bruneians
- Australia visa for Dutch citizens
- Australia visa for Hong Kongers
- Australia visa for Icelanders
- Australia visa for Japanese
- Australia visa for Liechtenstein
- Australia visa for Luxembourg
- Australia visa for Malaysian
- Australia visa for Maltese
- Australia visa for Monegasques
- Australia visa for Norwegians
- Australia visa for Portuguese passport
- Australia visa for Sammarinese
- Australia visa for Singaporean
- Australia visa for South Korean
- Australia visa for USA citizens
- Essential Australia
- Surfing and enjoying with a Visa to Australia