Learn More: Travel Declaration
The Australia Travel Declaration is a travel screening document created to collect information from visitors entering the country. It helps the government track possible infections and stop the spread of coronavirus among visitors and residents. With the provided information, the health authorities will assess the mandatory quarantine requirements for the visitors who presents it. This document does not replace a visa.
WHO CAN ENTER AUSTRALIA WITH THIS DOCUMENT
It is only applicable for the following travelers entering Australia: foreigners from countries exempted from the Australian government’s travel ban; nationals or permanent residents who were abroad; and people who were granted authorization to enter the country.
OBTAIN THE AUSTRALIA TRAVEL DECLARATION
If you decide to get the Australia Travel Declaration, it will be necessary that you give data about yourself and your trip. Bear in mind that you will have to attach proof that demonstrates you meet any travel exemptions to enter Australia. Although it is not mandatory to attach the COVID-19 PCR Test for this document, you will have to present a negative result and present it to immigration authorities during your entry, if applicable.
Visit the application page to complete the Australia Travel Declaration.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you submit your request, our experts will process it, and you will receive your document when it is ready. Please, don’t forget to print, sign, and present it along with the QR Code it generates.
Visit the FAQs below to view the quarantine rules for the Australia Travel Declaration.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
The Australia Travel Declaration is intended for travelers entering Australia. These include: Australian citizens and permanent residents, people who are automatically exempt from travel restrictions, individuals who have been granted an individual exemption from current travel restrictions.
Each declaration can only be used once and is only valid for one flight or trip for the traveler named in the declaration.
Each adult should complete their own declaration. However, parents should complete a declaration for any child under 15 years of age.
Print this form after completion and keep it in your hand luggage. You may be asked to show this during your journey by a public health officer.
At the moment, the following countries / jurisdictions are exempt from the PCR pre-departure testing requirement: New Zealand (only designated ‘green safe travel zone’ flights), Kiribati, Myanmar, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The following list of countries won’t have to take the COVID-19 PCR Test before their trip:
- New Zealand (Bear in mind that only green, safe travel zone flights will be the only ones exempted from it. Otherwise, visitors will have to present the negative result).
- The Solomon Islands
The list is subject to change, so make sure to keep updated if it changes.
- Standard Processing Time: 5 days - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 3 days - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 60.00.
Australia has the right combination of natural sites, historical places, beautiful beaches, and a fabulous welcoming feeling. The Aussie lifestyle is so laid back that we are sure you can have a relaxing trip anywhere in Australia. Still, don’t forget you need to acquire a Health Declaration before arrival. The Health Declaration is a mandatory document in which travelers will provide personal information and current health conditions. iVisa.com can help you with the Health Declaration as it is an online process that you can easily complete on the iVisa.com platform. Remember to comply with all health measures the Australian government has imposed for all international visitors. Continue traveling through Australia and stay safe with your Health Declaration. It’s time to travel! Go to Australia now!
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR USA CITIZENS
- Australia Visa Policy
- Vaccination Passport Australia: The Complete Guide
- Australia Covid Quarantine Hotel
- Australia Covid Test
- Australia Covid Travel Restrictions
- Australia Covid Entry Rules
- Australia Vaccination Requirement: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Australia?
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Australia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of China Can Enter Australia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Australia Can Enter Nepal During Coronavirus
- Australia ETA processing time - How long does it take?
- Is there an Australian visa for Singapore Citizens?
- Australia ETA for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Do I need a Business ETA for Australia?
- What is an Australia eVisitor Visa (Subclass 651)?
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Belgium
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Croatia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Czech Republic
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the United Kingdom
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Slovakia
- Australia visa for Monegasques
- Australia visa for Icelanders
- Australia visa for Sammarinese
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR HONG KONGERS
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR MALAYSIANS
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR DUTCH CITIZENS
- Can I get an ETA for Australia online?
- What is an Australia ETA (subclass 601)
- Is the Australia ETA free?
- Australia visa for Liechtenstein
- An easy way to get an ETA or an Australian visa
- How to apply for an Australia ETA
- AUSTRALIAN VISA FOR DANISH CITIZENS
- AUSTRALIA E-VISITOR VISA COST
- CAN I GET AN AUSTRALIA VISA EXTENSION?
- Australia visa for Luxembourg
- Essential Australia
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA FEES
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
- Australia Visa for Canadian Citizens
- HOW TO ENTER AUSTRALIA DURING COVID-19 FOR NEW ZEALANDERS
- Australia ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- HOW TO ENTER AUSTRALIA FOR THE ICC T20 WORLD CUP
- HOW TO ENTER AUSTRALIA DURING COVID-19 FOR PERMANENT RESIDENTS
- HOW TO ENTER AUSTRALIA DURING COVID-19 FOR IMMEDIATE FAMILY
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Surfing and enjoying with a Visa to Australia
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- How to apply for an eVisitor visa (Subclass 651) for Australia
- Australian visa for Italian citizen
- Do I need an Australia ETA or an eVisitor?
- Australia visa for Japanese
- Australian visa for Spanish citizens
- AUSTRALIA ETA FOR MALAYSIAN CITIZENS
- Australian visa for Greek citizens
- Australian visa for Swedish citizens
- Australian visa for Swiss citizens
- Australian visa for Finnish citizens
- Australia visa for Norwegians
- Australia ETA cost and fees
- Australian visa for German passport holder
- AUSTRALIAN VISA FOR BELGIAN CITIZENS
- Australian visa for French citizens
- Australian ETA for British passport holders
- MUST I APPLY FOR AN AUSTRALIAN ETA STRAIGHT AT THE ISSUING AUTHORITY?
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR MALTESE
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Romania
- AUSTRALIA EVISITOR VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BULGARIA
- AUSTRALIA ETA RENEWAL - WHEN IS IT NECESSARY?
- How to perform an Australia ETA check
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Vatican City
- Is the Australia eVisitor visa necessary for USA citizens?
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR ANDORRANS
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR SOUTH KOREAN
- Australian visa for Austrian
- Australian visa for Irish
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Canada
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Italy
- Australia ETA for US citizens
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Norway
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Poland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Sweden
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Switzerland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Singapore
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Hong Kong
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Estonia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Finland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Hungary
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Iceland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Latvia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Lithuania
- Australia eVisitor Visa processing time and status check
- Is the eVisitor visa for Australia free?
- Is the eVisitor for Australia a multiple entry visa?
- AUSTRALIA VISA GROUP APPLICATION
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR BRUNEIANS
- Australia eVisitor Frequently Asked Questions (Helpdesk)
- Australia eVisitor visa requirements
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Republic of San Marino
- Which one do I need? The Australia ETA or visa?
- Do I need an ETA or a travel visa for Australia?
- Must I get an ETA or a tourist visa for a trip to Australia?
- Australia ETA for the citizens of UK
- Australia ETA requirements