How to Apply: Health Declaration────
Complete our easy online application
Don't waste time in a queue or filling out forms on the plane or at the airport. We will do it for you
Some nationalities require a visa to enter this country. Check with your local embassy / consulate
Present your passport and the document we provide to save you time and hassle when entering destination
Learn More: Health Declaration
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Austria tourism is perhaps the most popular tourist destination in Europe. It is a little known fact that it is not only because of its ideal location that Austria is able to attract thousands of tourists from all over the world. The popularity of the Austrian Republic as a tourist destination has created a demand for its travelers.
Austria tourism also includes winter sports like skiing and other extreme sports. But, many Austrians are now choosing to spend their vacations in hotels and resorts. But some want to go beyond the confines of a resort and can be found doing vacations in Austria.
Trips to Austria are so popular that there are actually hotels and resorts that cater to all travelers who want to spend their vacations in Austria. Austria vacations can vary depending on the type of vacation one plans to have.
Vacations in Austria include leisurely trips or more active recreational activities. Many resorts in Austria offer activities that are not just relaxing. Some resorts are packed with adventure. It's up to you how much adventure you want to participate in.
For people looking for an exciting vacation full of fun and enjoyment, the Rhine River is one of the most enjoyable experiences in Austria. It is also known for being one of the most scenic places in the world. Also, many couples decide to choose this as their wedding destination. There are also luxury hotels that are built right in the middle of the river where you can still enjoy the scenery of the entire river.
If you're looking for a different kind of trip, then try going to Austria for skiing. Austria has many ski resorts that are ideal for a couple who wants to take advantage of this sport. A couple can visit several resorts and find the best one for them. Austria is also known for being one of the best spots for skiing in Europe.
Austria is not just about skiing but also the snow-covered mountains in the nearby Alps. These mountains are very popular among tourists who want to experience nature as well as skiing. Austria is also known for its excellent cuisine. You will enjoy great food in almost every area of Austria. Depending on your tastes, you can choose from the best dining and shopping opportunities as well as the best opportunities for hiking.
Austria is famous for its skiing and many other popular pastimes. To some, the magnificent views and natural beauty are what make Austria as beautiful as it is. And some choose to partake in many of the recreational activities that are offered by the resorts in Austria. This is why Austria tourism is such a profitable industry for those who love to be outdoors and enjoy the beauty of nature.
There are plenty of travel agents in Austria that you can contact and plan your vacation according to your liking. You can also get tips on what to do during your vacation in Austria so that you will be able to relax and enjoy yourself.
There are vacation rental chalets that you can visit during your vacation in Austria. Whether you want to have your own place to stay or you prefer to rent chalets near the resort, you can find your options when you plan your vacation in Austria. If you want to explore the place with some new friends, you can go sightseeing or enjoy some arts and crafts or even stay in the parks and shopping in the town.
Most of the vacationers who plan to visit Austria choose to stay in resorts. There are various resorts in Austria and you can either rent or stay in one of them. You can also do sightseeing and enjoy many of the activities available in the various Austria resorts.
You don't have to worry about your accommodation in Austria if you do plan to go on a vacation in Austria. In fact, you can enjoy your vacation in Austria as much as you want and can save your money for other purposes while you are at it.
The United States has seen several cases of coronavirus, but Austria has not been immune. On March 28, the World Health Organization (WHO) reported three new cases in Austria. To date, there have been more than 1200 coronavirus cases worldwide.
Because of the difference in country practice regarding health declaration forms, the protocol for coronavirus is slightly different. It is common practice in the United States to check with the local health department to determine whether the person had recent exposure to a case of coronavirus. In Austria, it is necessary to check with the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (ONVD), which takes care of surveillance of the coronavirus.
After the person has checked the health declaration form, he or she will complete the 'Covid-19' health declaration form and present it to the local public health office, a second health office that handles infectious diseases. This form contains a question about any exposure to the coronavirus during the previous two weeks.
The Cephei-19 health declaration form also requires the signature of a health official who has been notified by the Cephei regional health office. The signatures of the officials are important because the use of the Cephei form is required when a person is leaving Austria.
A person who is leaving Austria for a stay in another country will need to fill out both the Cephei-19 form and a valid national health declaration form. For travelers from the affected countries who are departing Austria for a non-Austrian destination, the CDC recommends that these travelers obtain additional documentation to be able to enter Austria.
In addition to completing the national health declaration form, this includes a return ticket to confirm that the person intends to return to Austria after the desired visit. The return ticket must have the date and time stamped on it. In order to receive a diagnosis for coronavirus, the person who has been exposed needs to have documentation of their exposure to the coronavirus. The returned Cephei-19 form must contain a recommended limit of virus particles per body fluid, and the returned national health declaration form must include a required exclusion zone.
For more information about acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus, call the CDC toll-free number, or visit the CDC website.
"While we cannot rule out a second case of coronavirus," Dr. Joseph Bresee, director of the WHO's European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, said at a news conference today, "it would be unwise to make a rash decision about the implementation of a mandatory entry ban on all travelers from the affected areas. We need to do more study and gather more facts before making decisions about a change in travel restrictions."
Meanwhile, in Acert-24, a facility within Vienna's University Hospital, health experts are treating four patients with respiratory symptoms. Most of the cases were linked to a common opening in the hospital's operating theatre, known as Acert, where patients are treated for their respiratory problems.
One patient, named only as Patient B, was brought in on January 31 from Seychelles. He has been diagnosed with a mild illness, a common symptom of a respiratory infection.
But the Austrian health authorities are aware of three other secondary cases from the hospital. A fourth patient was diagnosed with coronavirus on January 29 from Germany, and she was admitted to the hospital on February 3, according to the Vienna Health Department.
- How to obtain an Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Mexico
- These are the steps to get the Austria 14 day quarantine requirement
- Essential information on the Austria ETIAS multiple entry
- Important details on the Austria ETIAS validity
- Accessible Austria ETIAS Cost
- Essential information on the Austria ETIAS requirements
- Austria ETIAS requirements for citizens of Vanuatu
- How to get the Austria ETIAS for citizens of Uruguay
- Austria ETIAS process for citizens of the United States of America
- Austria ETIAS requirements for citizens of the United Arab Emirates
- Austria ETIAS for citizens of Ukraine
- Austria ETIAS process for citizens of Tuvalu
- How to get the Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Peru
- How can the Citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis get an Austria ETIAS?
- Austria ETIAS requirements for citizens of Trinidad and Tobago
- Learn more about the Austria ETIAS for citizens of Tonga
- Can the Citizens of Timor get the Austria ETIAS?
- Citizens of Paraguay, here's how you can apply for the Austria ETIAS Application!
- Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Panama
- Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Palau
- How to get the Austria ETIAS Application for Citizens of Macedonia
- What is the Austria ETIAS authorization for Citizens of Nicaragua?
- How to Acquire the Austria ETIAS application for Citizens of New Zealand?
- How to get the Austria ETIAS Application for Citizens of Nauru?
- Acquiring Austria ETIAS for Montenegro Citizens
- Learn more about the Austria ETIAS for citizens of Taiwan
- Learn more about the Austria ETIAS for the Citizens of South Korea
- Important Information about Austria ETIAS for the Citizens of Solomon Islands
- What you should know about the Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Singapore
- How to get the Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Seychelles
- Can the citizens of Serbia get the Austria ETIAS?
- Important Information about the Austria ETIAS for the Citizens of Samoa
- Where can the Citizens of Saint Vincent apply for the Austria ETIAS?
- Can the citizens of Saint Lucia obtain the Austria ETIAS?
- Exploring the Austria ETIAS Application for Citizens of Moldova
- Understanding the Austria ETIAS Application for Citizens of Micronesia
- Explore the Austria ETIAS application for Citizens of Grenada
- What is the Austria ETIAS process for Citizens of Georgia?
- EXPLORE THE PROCEDURE OF AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF MAURITIUS
- HOW TO GET AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF MARSHALL ISLANDS
- GET AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF MALAYSIA QUICKLY AND EASILY
- EASY WAY TO OBTAIN AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF MACAO
- EXPLORE THE AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF KIRIBATI
- ALL ABOUT AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF JAPAN
- WHAT IS AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF ISRAEL?
- LEARN MORE ABOUT AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF HONG KONG
- GET AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF HONDURAS QUICKLY FAST AND EASILY
- HOW TO GET AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF GUATEMALA
- What is the Austria ETIAS application for Citizens of El Salvador?
- Read about the Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Dominica
- Requirements for Citizens of Costa Rica applying for Austria ETIAS
- Learn more about Austria ETIAS application for Citizens of Colombia
- Find out more about Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Chile
- Can Citizens of Canada apply for Austria ETIAS?
- What is the Austria ETIAS authorization for Citizens of Brunei?
- How to get the Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Brazil
- Explore the Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Austria ETIAS application for Citizens of Barbados
- Learn more about Austria ETIAS for Citizens of the Bahamas
- Austria ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Australia
- What is the Austria ETIAS authorization for Citizens of Argentina?
- Read about the Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
- Requirements for Citizens of Albania applying for Austria ETIAS
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.