Learn More: eVisa
In January 2017, the Republic of Azerbaijan introduced electronic visas for citizens of 81 countries. The system is called ASAN Visa and issues single-entry visas for up to 30 days in Total. This new e-Visa system makes traveling to Azerbaijan much easier since you no longer need to visit your country’s embassy. Today, citizens of 93 countries can apply for an e-Visa through the ASAN Visa system and can get the Azerbaijan e-Visa in just 3 steps.
This visa is a pre-entry permission for travel into the Republic of Azerbaijan: it is not sticker or stamp in your passport. iVisa will email you the document which you must print out and present with your passport at the border control post.
Required Documents to Apply
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
The Azerbaijan e-Visa must be used within 90 days after issued
The Azerbaijan visa grants a Single Entry and for a maximum stay of 30 days in Total.
You must leave the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan with the e-Visa that was used to enter the country (except in cases when the period of temporary stay in the country is extended or a temporary residence permit is issued by the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan).
The validity period of the ordinary passport should be at least 3 months beyond the e-visa planned date of authorization/issue.
The electronic visa is not stamped in your passport and must be presented along with your passport at border control.
If the electronic visa is not used within the period of validity, it becomes invalid.
You do not need a visa if you are not planning on leaving the international transit area.
Your e-Visa application should be submitted before your planned date of travel. Even if you are eligible, you cannot obtain a visa upon arrival at the border checkpoint of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
You can apply if your purpose of travel is: tourism, business, medical treatment, humanitarian, sports, culture, education, science, business trip, personal trip or education.
In case of rejection of an e-Visa application, foreigners and stateless persons may re-apply for a visa at a relevant diplomatic representation (usually the embassy) of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Travelers with dual or multiple citizenship must choose the country of nationality in accordance with the passport to be used for their trip.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
Last Page of Passport (if applicable) Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
It depends on the processing time you chose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing: 3 Business Days
Rush Processing: 2 Business Days
Super Rush Processing: 6 hours
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- Azerbaijan visa for Turkmenistan
- Azerbaijan visa for Turkish citizens
- Azerbaijan visa for Swiss
- Azerbaijan visa for Nepalese
- How to get an Azerbaijan Visa if you are from Hong Kong
- Azerbaijan Visa for UAE Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Iran
- Azerbaijan Visa on Arrival
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR INDIANS
- Where can I get an Azerbaijan visa extension?
- Where can I get the Azerbaijan 14 day quarantine requirement?
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF SINGAPORE
- AZERBAIJAN VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR UK CITIZENS
- Azerbaijan Visa for US Citizens
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR INDONESIAN
- Azerbaijan visa for Sri Lanka
- Azerbaijan visa for South Africa
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR SAUDI ARABIA
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR POLISH
- Azerbaijan visa for Omani
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR ITALIAN CITIZENS
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR MALAYSIAN
- Azerbaijan visa for Kuwaiti
- Azerbaijan visa for Brazilian
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR ALGERIAN
- Azerbaijan visa for Australian citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa Fee for Citizens of Pakistan
- How to do an Azerbaijan Visa check Online
- Azerbaijan Visa Application Form
- How to get a UEFA Euro 2020 Baku Visa
- Azerbaijan visa for Chinese
- AZERBAIJAN VISA COST
- Azerbaijan visa for Irish
- Azerbaijan visa for Japanese
- Azerbaijan visa for Latvians
- Azerbaijan visa for Liechtensteiner
- Azerbaijan visa for Lithuanians
- Azerbaijan visa for Macedonian Citizens
- Azerbaijan visa for Maltese
- Azerbaijan visa for Mauritians
- Azerbaijan visa for Mexican
- Azerbaijan visa for Mongolians
- Azerbaijan visa for Montenegrin
- Azerbaijan visa for New Zealand
- Azerbaijan visa for Norwegians
- Azerbaijan visa for Paraguayans
- Azerbaijan visa for Peruvians
- Azerbaijan visa for Portuguese
- Azerbaijan visa for Romanian
- Azerbaijan visa for Sammarinese
- Azerbaijan visa for Serbian citizens
- Azerbaijan visa for Seychelloise
- Azerbaijan visa for Slovaks
- Azerbaijan visa for Slovenian
- Azerbaijan visa for Spaniards
- Azerbaijan visa for Thai citizen
- Azerbaijan visa for Vietnamese
- Azerbaijan visa for Albanian
- Azerbaijan visa for Andorrans
- Azerbaijan visa for Argentinians
- Azerbaijan visa for Austrian
- Azerbaijan visa for Bahamians
- Azerbaijan visa for Barbadian
- Azerbaijan visa for Belgian
- Azerbaijan visa for Bolivian
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Canada
- Azerbaijan visa for Chileans
- Azerbaijan visa for Colombians
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR PAKISTAN
- Azerbaijan visa for Costa Ricans
- Azerbaijan visa for Cubans
- Azerbaijan visa for Cypriots
- Azerbaijan Visa for UK Citizens
- Azerbaijan visa for Czechs
- Azerbaijan visa for Danish
- Azerbaijan visa for Dutch citizens
- Azerbaijan visa for Ecuadorians
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for the Citizens of Pakistan
- Azerbaijan visa for Estonians
- Azerbaijan visa for Finnish
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR FRENCH CITIZENS
- Azerbaijan visa for German Citizens
- Azerbaijan visa for Greek
- Azerbaijan visa for Icelanders
- Azerbaijan visa for citizens of Israel
- AZERBAIJAN VISA REQUIREMENTS
- AZERBAIJAN VISA POLICY
- Azerbaijan visa for Guatemalan
- Azerbaijan visa for Hondurans
- Azerbaijan visa for Panamanians
- Azerbaijan visa for Qataris
- Azerbaijan visa for Bosnian
- Azerbaijan visa for Bruneian
- Azerbaijan visa for Bulgarians
- Azerbaijan visa for Croatia
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.