Residents of Brazil can now access Bangladesh quickly and safely through an online visa system: iVisa. Be certain to bring your passport and any other travel documents you may need. When you are ready, just begin the application form process online. You will then receive a confirmation message and a checklist to ensure that the visa is issued properly.
Please note that this visa is only to be used for tourism. Foreign nationals may not enter into business with this visa in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Frequently Asked Questions
Your Application Center for Bangladesh - Visa Fee Payment Type
How you pay the final visa fee is dependent upon what is allowed by your respective Bangladesh Visa Application Center. They may or may not accept cash, so call them and find out before going.
NOTE: You must use the preferred form of payment allotted by your designated Visa Application Center.
Validity Length for a Tourist Visa for Bangladesh
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Costs Related to the Visa Application Form
Any associated service fees for processing your application form will depend upon which processing speed you select for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Notes Regarding Approval of Visa Forms
We always do our best to approve your application form. Once you take this form and other required documents to the local Bangladesh Visa Application Center, the government of Bangladesh will have the final say on your travel status and visa status as well.
Necessary Documentation for Completing the Visa Online Form
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Passport Photo - Must be colored and scanned for the application.
- Valid Passport - You'll need at least 6 months of validity left on your passport and two blank pages for stamping purposes.
- Payment Method - A Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay the associated fees for your visa securely online.
Different Speeds for Processing Your Visa Application Form
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form depends on your entry needs and how fast you need the application processed.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
Entries Allowed as a Visa Holder
Based on your needs, you'll need to select which entry allotment you prefer. You choose one, and it will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you a Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you a Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you a Multiple Entry.
I have a tourist visa for Bangladesh. How long is it good for once I enter the country?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
Citizens of Brazil - Start the Visa Application Process for Bangladesh
Whenever you need trip planning help, you can count on iVisa to get what you need. The Bangladesh visa application form will put your mind at ease.
If you are concerned about your visa status or have any questions about traveling as a foreign national to Bangladesh, please feel free to chat with one of our representatives who are available 24/7 by clicking on the chat bubble below.