Learn More: 1 Year Residential Certificate
The Bermuda One Year Residential Certificate is an online document created for individuals who can work remotely from Bermuda and for non-Bermudian post-secondary students so they can complete their higher education in Bermuda.
WHO CAN ENTER BERMUDA WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
This product is available only for nationals from the US, Canada, and the UK. Plus, the applicant must follow other important requirements including valid health insurance and a travel declaration if needed.
GET THE BERMUDA ONE YEAR RESIDENTIAL CERTIFICATE
To apply for this document, the applicant must have valid health insurance coverage or purchase locally provided health insurance coverage; not have been convicted in any country; and be over 18 years of age. Additionally, applicants must show that they work with a company or their own company registered and operating abroad, in the case of remote work.
Check our application page to fill in the Bermuda One Year Residential Certificate in the easiest and fastest way possible.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you complete the application form on our website, we’ll send you the Bermuda One Year Residential Certificate to your email inbox before you start your travel. As soon as you receive the document, remember to print and hand-sign it if necessary. Show it to the officers at the airport upon arrival.
Check the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Bermuda.
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
Proof of employment or school enrolment (letter from employer, school acceptance letter etc)
Scanned COLOR copy of your passports photo page
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
The 1-year Certificate is for individuals who can work remotely from Bermuda and for non-Bermudian post-secondary students so they can complete their higher education from Bermuda.
The 1-year Certificate entitles the person to reside in Bermuda and work remotely. However, the holder is prohibited from seeking or obtaining gainful employment in Bermuda within the term of their 1-year Certificate.
To apply for this evisa, the traveler must have valid health insurance coverage or purchase locally provided health insurance coverage; not have been convicted in any country, be over 18 years of age.
It must be shown that you work with a company or your own company registered and operating abroad, in the case of a remote worker.
During this pandemic all travellers must have a Health Declaration too.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 10 days - USD 323.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 7 days - USD 333.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 5 days - USD 348.00.
You can apply for this document at any time, but we recommend you to do it once you’re ready to work remotely from that country. Plus, remember that you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old and pay the application fee
- Not have been convicted of a crime in Bermuda or elsewhere
- Possess valid health insurance coverage
- Demonstrate employment with a legitimate company or your own company registered and operating outside of Bermuda, at least in the case of a remote worker
- Show evidence of enrollment in a Research, Undergraduate, Graduate, or Doctorate Programme, in the case of a student
- Have substantial means and/or have a continuous source of annual income
- Have a valid passport, an email address, and valid means of payment
Apply for your document now and forget about having to check if you’re available to apply.
- How citizens of Canada Can Enter Bermuda During Coronavirus
- Bermuda travel PCR test
- Bermuda travel restrictions Covid
- Bermuda covid 19 travel requirements
- Bermuda travel cost
- How to become a Bermuda resident
- Bermuda Work Remote Application
- Residential Certificate policy Bermuda
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter Bermuda During the Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Bermuda During Coronavirus?
- How can I apply for the Bermuda 14 day quarantine requirement?