Get your Bermuda Traveler Authorization Form Online Now! COVID-19 Travel Entry Requirement.
Learn More: Travel Authorization
This content was updated in June 2022
Bermuda is a British territory located in the North Atlantic Ocean. Its name is commonly referred to in the singular, but this territory has 181 islands surrounded by beautiful turquoise waters of the Sargasso Sea. It's also an internally self-governing destination with its cabinet of ministers. Contrary to common belief, Bermuda is NOT part of the Caribbean and is very close to the East Coast of the United States. This destination often gets mistaken for a Caribbean island due to the quality of its beaches. Its white sands and crystal clear waters are truly captivating.
Before planning your trip to Bermuda, remember to apply for the travel authorization first because it was stated mandatory by the Bermuda tourism authority due to the current coronavirus pandemic. The Bermuda Travel Authorization Form isn't difficult to obtain by using our services. Besides, it will only take you 15 minutes to apply on iVisa.com. From the comfort of wherever you are, you'll be able to get the desired document in as little as 24 hours. Our team will assist you throughout the process to be ready for your trip, and you'll avoid delays when you arrive. After you get your Bermuda Travel Authorization, just make sure to have the rest of the items required for Bermuda visitors arriving.
What is the Bermuda Travel Authorization?
The Bermuda Travel Authorization is an electronic travel paper that helps government officials to verify approved travel authorization of visitors arriving, travel details, and confirm that you're in good health. Bear in mind that this document does not replace a visa in any way. Plus, it is non-transferable. It is a measure implemented to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in Bermuda. This travel form will help you to enter the country and includes a declaration that you are free of COVID-19 and its symptoms.
Is it mandatory to apply for the Bermuda Travel Authorization Form if I'm traveling to Bermuda?
Yes, all travelers must apply for it, including cruise ship passengers or even those who are in transit and only plan to stay at the airport.
How long is the Bermuda Travel Authorization valid for?
This document can only be used for a Single Entry into Bermuda. You will need a new one each time you plan to travel to the country.
What are the travel requirements and documents for the Bermuda Travel Authorization?
- Your passport must be valid for at least six (6) months from the date you intend to enter Bermuda
- A credit/debit card
- Recent passport photo. If you don't have one, you can use the iVisa.com Passport photo service and easily get one
- Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result (if applicable)
- Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- A valid email address
Do I need a Travel Authorization if I'm transiting Bermuda?
All visitors will have to complete the Bermuda Travel Authorization if they are entering Bermuda territory, even for transit only or cruise ship passengers.
How do I apply for the Bermuda Travel Authorization online?
To apply for the Bermuda travel authorization, you must complete this 3-step online process:
- Step 1: Fill out the online request form and choose a processing speed.
- Step 2: Review the information to correct mistakes and pay the fees with a debit or credit card.
- Step 3: Upload and join the documents or items required and click on 'submit' once you're ready to finish the entire process.
Then, stay alert to your email inbox to receive the corresponding Travel Authorization.
What is the cost to obtain a Bermuda Travel Authorization?
The cost will vary depending on the processing speed. The faster you want to have it, the more you have to pay. These are your options:
- Standard Processing: 2 days - USD $89.49.
- Rush Processing: 36 hours - USD $130.99.
- Super Rush Processing: 24 hours - USD $180.99.
These costs already include the Government fee.
Do minors also have to complete the Bermuda Travel Authorization?
Yes, minors aged 2 and over need to complete this form. However, you can include their information on the same Bermuda Document, as a family can process one application together.
COVID-19 requirements or restrictions
What are the testing requirements for traveling to Bermuda?
The pre-travel test requirements for Bermuda visitors arriving are:
- COVID test prior to arrival for fully vaccinated: PCR within 4 days or antigen test within 2 days.
- COVID test prior to arrival for unvaccinated: PCR or antigen test within 2 days.
- COVID test after arrival: Unvaccinated travelers must take a pre-scheduled Covid test 4 days after arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Minors under 2.
Is a COVID-19 vaccine or vaccination certificate mandatory for Bermuda visitors?
No, it's not necessary. COVID vaccination or vaccine certificates are not mandatory to enter Bermuda.
Accepted vaccines are Pfizer BioNTech, AstraZeneca, Serum Institute of India, Jansen, Moderna Sinopharm, or Sinovac.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered at least two weeks before traveling.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Bermuda travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I have to self-isolate once I arrive in Bermuda?
No. Travelers do not need to follow a quarantine when arrive in Bermuda.
What else should I keep in mind before traveling to Bermuda?
- The Bermuda Travel document is part of the required documents you will need to enter Bermuda, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your visa when you enter Bermuda. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
- The Travel Authorization process is open to applicants 72 hours in advance of travel.
- It is important that you know that if you experience any of the following symptoms within 48 hours before your trip, you will not be allowed to travel to Bermuda until you no longer have any symptoms, such as fever (over 100.4 F or 38 C), vomiting or diarrhea.
- Unvaccinated travelers need health insurance. Unvaccinated children 11 years and under traveling with fully vaccinated parents/guardians can upload their guardian’s vaccination certificate instead of proof of travel health insurance.
When should I apply for the Bermuda Travel Authorization?
You should apply for this authorization at least 48 hours before your travel, but iVisa.com can assist you through the entire process so that you can obtain the document as fast as possible.
Applying with iVisa.com
We have been in the business of processing visa applications for many years, and we have worked hard to improve all our services. We strive to make our processes quick and easy to follow. The idea that getting a visa is cumbersome is a thing of the past. Nowadays, it can be as easy as opening a new email address.
But you don't have to take our word for it. We recommend you go over to our reviews section and read what past customers have said about our services.
Where can I learn more?
You can always reach out to our outstanding customer support team or via email at [email protected]. They are available every day of the year to answer any questions you might have about this or any other travel papers. They are incredibly helpful and experts in processing travel documents and all kinds of visas.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan (if applicable)
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result (if applicable)
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
How long does it take to apply?
Where do I get more info about the Bermuda Travel Authorization?
Learn more about Bermuda Tourism
Where can I read more?
- How can citizens of the United States enter Bermuda during coronavirus?
- Bermuda Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Bermuda?
- How citizens of Canada Can Enter Bermuda During Coronavirus
- Bermuda travel PCR test
- Bermuda travel restrictions Covid
- Bermuda covid 19 travel requirements
- Bermuda travel cost
- How to become a Bermuda resident
- Residential Certificate policy Bermuda
- Bermuda Work Remote Application
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter Bermuda During the Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Bermuda During Coronavirus?
- How can I apply for the Bermuda 14 day quarantine requirement?