How to Apply: Travel Authorization────
Complete our easy online application
Don't waste time in a queue or filling out forms on the plane or at the airport. We will do it for you
Some nationalities require a visa to enter this country. Check with your local embassy / consulate
Present your passport and the document we provide to save you time and hassle when entering destination
Learn More: Travel Authorization
Bermuda is one of the countries that has also joined to apply a new measure to avoid as far as possible the spread of the new COVID-19 and safeguard the safety and health of all travelers and citizens. So, if you plan to travel to Bermuda, you must fill out and present your Bermuda Travel Authorization, which will have information about you, your trip, and your health.
This document will only allow access for 48 hours before the trip.
All travelers must present a Bermuda Travel Authorization, but if you are planning to travel with your family or friends, take into account that one Bermuda Travel Authorization per group or per family will be enough.
Children under 9 years old won’t have to be tested at any point, however, Children 10-17 years old must have a parent consent to be tested, if they don’t have it, they will have to remain in quarantine for 14 days on arrival.
All the information you provide can’t be changed, if any information of your trip is changed and don’t match the information on the Bermuda Travel Authorization, you will have to process a brand new one.
Luckily for you, iVisa can help you with this process.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
This will depend on the processing time you choose, we have the following:
- Standard: 2 days - USD 95.00
- Rush: 36 hours - USD 105.00
- Super Rush: 24 hours - USD 125.00
*Bare in mind that the government fee is 75.00 USD per person, and 30.00 USD for children under 9 years old.
If your nationality requires a visa to enter Bermuda, the authorities will ask you for a visa at the port of entry. The Bermuda Travel Authorization is not a visa and doesn’t replace one.
Also, bear in mind that Bermuda authorities require all visitors to have a negative COVID-19 test result before traveling to Bermuda.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.