Bolivian authorities are requesting a document known as the Passenger Locator Form to all international travelers. Also, visitors must follow the Bolivia Temperature Screening On Arrival guidelines. Fortunately, iVisa.com can help you with a fast, simple, and reliable service. Start the online process and get your travel document soon.
We are aware that traveling during COVID-19 can be challenging. Still, we know that visiting Bolivia will be a magical experience. Continue checking more about the Bolivia Temperature Screening On Arrival with us.
What are the steps to acquire the Passenger Locator Form?
- Go to the application form.
- Answer all the questions with personal details.
- Submit your information, and our experts will check it.
- Receive an email with the Passenger Locator Form.
- Print and carry the health document at your arrival in Bolivia.
Apply In Advance
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need the Passenger Locator Form?
Yes! Any international traveler entering Bolivia must have the Passenger Locator Form. Also, visitors must follow the Bolivia Temperature Screening On Arrival measures and the following guidelines about the COVID-19 test:
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen test within 48 hours.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 5 and fully vaccinated travelers.
Remember that health authorities will perform the Bolivia Temperature Screening On Arrival to all passengers. If they find anybody with COVID-19 symptoms, they could request a mandatory quarantine period.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Bolivia?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Bolivia. Now if you are a COVID vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a covid test nor follow a quarantine.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Bolivia travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to quarantine on arrival to Bolivia?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What is the validity of the Passenger Locator Form?
The Passenger Locator Form is valid for a maximum of 15 days. Travelers can stay a maximum of 90 days in Bolivia, and they are allowed a single entry to the country. We can help you with the details about the Bolivia Temperature Screening On Arrival.
What are the requirements?
Visitors must complete an online form with personal details and gather these items:
- A passport with 6-month validity.
- An email address to receive the Passenger Locator Form in their email inbox.
- Choose a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Continue learning more about the Bolivia Temperature Screening On Arrival.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: USD $27.99 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: USD $50.99 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: USD $86.99 - 4 hours.
Get started and travel to Bolivia soon!
How can I apply?
- Respond to the questions in the application form. Pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your details and select a payment option between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any required documents.
Once you finish this process, our experts will send the Passenger Locator Form electronically. Print the document and show it to Bolivian authorities at your arrival.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
For sure! We work with the highest security guidelines within all our services. Be confident that your information is safe with us.
Where can I obtain more details?
Get in touch with our support assistants who can help you 24 hours a day. They know all about the Bolivia Temperature Screening On Arrival.
Explore the application page and travel to Bolivia!
We know that Bolivia may not be the most popular destination in South America. However, that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t have much to offer. Bolivia is a plurinational country with over 36 recognized ethnic groups. Also, apart from the incredible mountains, Bolivia shares the Amazon with Peru and Brazil. Explore the spectacular mountain range that faces Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world. The views from the town of Copacabana are unique, and we recommend visiting the Islands of the Sun and Moon. Book a tour with the locals and enjoy the local customs.
If you are looking to spot some wildlife, explore Rurrenabaque. Find monkeys and sloths jumping around. We must mention that Bolivia is super cheap, all services related to transport, food or tours have the lowest prices in the region. We are sure that you will find everything under your budget. Don’t leave the country without visiting the salt flats in Uyuni. This heaven-like landscape is just out of this world. Explore the cactus island, the train cemetery, or stay a few days to see the colorful lagoons, where flamingos are ready for you.
Apply for the Passenger Locator Form soon and travel!