Citizens of the United States have to apply for the Passenger Locator Form before visiting Bolivia. The document is mandatory and doesn’t replace a visa to Bolivia. iVisa.com can help you with the online process as we have a simple, fast, and reliable service to offer you.
COVID-19 has changed how we travel. Still, we know you want to continue exploring new destinations, like Bolivia. Therefore, we are here to give you all the tips about how citizens of the United States can enter Bolivia during coronavirus.
How can I acquire the Passenger Locator Form?
- Head to the application form.
- Respond to the questions in the online form.
- Our experts will review your details and reach out if they need more information.
- Receive the Passenger Locator Form in your email inbox.
- Print and show the health document to Bolivian authorities.
Apply in advance
There is no need to wait until your trip to Bolivia gets closer. Start the Passenger Locator Form process now. We can keep your details and apply for the health document when it’s the right time to do so. Our experts know how citizens of the United States can enter Bolivia during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m a US citizen. Do I need the Passenger Locator Form?
Yes! Citizens of the United States need to apply for the Passenger Locator Form before traveling to Bolivia. Also, they need to comply with the test requirements. All travelers old than 5 years of age must display a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result. This result must be from a test taken within 3 days before the flight if you’re coming from a country bordering Bolivia. Upon arrival, they should show negative results.
In case travelers show COVID-19 symptoms, they may need to quarantine. This situation will depend on health authorities. We have all the answers about how citizens of the United States can enter Bolivia during coronavirus.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Bolivia?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Bolivia. Now if you are a COVID vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to follow a quarantine. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Bolivia travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Bolivia?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test after arrival: Unvaccinated travelers will be tested on arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 6.
Do I need to quarantine on arrival to Bolivia?
- Quarantine requirements: Unvaccinated travelers must undergo further PCR testing within 72 hours of arrival and must quarantine until a negative test result is received.
- Quarantine exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers do not have to quarantine.
What is the validity of the Passenger Locator Form?
The Passenger Locator Form is valid for up to 15 days. Visitors can stay a maximum of 90 days in Bolivia, but they can only enter a single time. Our team knows how citizens of the United States can enter Bolivia during coronavirus.
What information is required?
Travelers from the United States will need to complete an online form with personal and trip details. They should collect the following requirements:
- A passport with 6-month validity.
- A valid email address to receive all our communications.
- Pick a payment option, use a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
Keep checking how citizens of the United States can enter Bolivia during coronavirus with us. We can help you!
What are the procedure times and fees?
- Standard processing service: USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing service: USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing service: USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
How can I apply?
- Complete the blank spaces in the online application. Select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your details and pay by using a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any supporting documents, if required.
Expect the Passenger Locator Form in your email inbox after you complete these three steps. Make sure to carry the health document so you can show it to health authorities.
Is iVisa.com safe?
Of course! We have been helping travelers for years with our trustable services. We know we can help you with the Passenger Locator Form. We have all the details about how citizens of the United States can enter Bolivia during coronavirus.
Explore the comments section and review how successful our services are.
I have some doubts. Can I contact anybody?
Yes! Our support representatives are available 24 hours a day for any questions you may have. They know how citizens of the United States can enter Bolivia during coronavirus.
Dive into the application page and go to Bolivia soon!
Bolivia is a hidden gem in South America. Start this incredible journey with Sucre, a peaceful city, where you can learn Spanish and explore colorful places. Explore the 16th-century colonial buildings or stay around to enjoy the festivals that happen all year. Potosí is another favorite spot for tourists. Explore one of the most famous mines that have been exploited since colonial times. Millions of indigenous people and slaves have worked for centuries in this place. Although nowadays the production of silver has diminished, mining is still the main economic activity in Potosí.
Continue with Uyuni, where you can find the largest salt flat in the world. The endless white desert is the perfect place to take unique photos. Explore the site and encounter fabulous lagoons where flamingos are ready to receive you. If you visit during the rainy season, you will find that the salt flats reflect the sky. This means that you will feel like walking in heaven. Visit the cactus island and the train cemetery to make your trip as extraordinary as possible.
Apply for the Passenger Locator Form soon and travel to Bolivia!