Until further notice, most foreign citizens cannot visit Canada while the coronavirus outbreak is still present, meaning that driving to Canada Covid might be difficult. The good news is that this country is changing its rules little by little, and it might be possible to enter it by having a Canada ArriveCAN on hand.
You can verify if you’re eligible for this document on iVisa.com since we have a visa checker tool that can be helpful for that. Aside from the Canada ArriveCAN, there are other things you should consider about driving to Canada Covid, so we suggest you read the information below.
How to get travel documents with iVisa.com
- Go to our application website.
- Complete the online form by offering your private details and select a processing option depending on how fast you want your document.
- Check all the information so that you can avoid mistakes. Pay for the fees after that.
- Obtain your travel documents by email inbox once they’re approved.
Take into account that you might need e to hand-sign and print the document to show it to the authorities at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Canada ArriveCAN?
The Canada ArriveCAN is an electronic travel paper that all travelers must get before visiting this country. It is mandatory to enter the country while the coronavirus is still present. This document doesn’t replace a visa, so if you need one, you will have to apply for it separately.
Get more information about driving to Canada Covid here.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Canada?
Yes, Canada has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Canada for tourism purposes, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Accepted vaccines are AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Johnson, Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac.
Travelers must have received their final dose at least 15 days before departure in order to qualify as a fully vaccinated traveler.
Do I need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Canada?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen test within 24 hours for unvaccinated travelers.
- COVID test exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers and unvaccinated children under 12 accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
- COVID test on arrival: Random selection for all travelers.
Are there any quarantine requirements in Canada that I should know about?
- Quarantine requirements: Unvaccinated travelers must quarantine for 14 days
- Quarantine testing: PCR test on arrival and day 8 for unvaccinated travelers.
What items do I need to apply for the Canada ArriveCAN?
The list of items you need to apply online is short. Here’s what you must find:
- Your passport with a valid expiration date.
- Your current email address to receive your document.
- Valid payment options including debit/credit card or Paypal.
- A negative COVID-19 molecular test (The test must be taken within 72 hours of scheduled boarding).
What is the price of the Canada ArriveCAN?
The price will vary depending on how quickly you want to receive it. These are your options with our services:
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 24.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 42.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 72.00.
Check more information about driving to Canada Covid on this link.
How can I apply for this travel document?
You only have to follow this process so that you can receive your travel document safely and quickly by email inbox:
- Step one, fill out the online request form and choose a processing speed.
- Step two, check carefully all the information you gave to avoid mistakes, and proceed with the payment once you’re ready.
- Step three, add the items required to the form and end the process by clicking ‘submit’.
Click here to start your online process.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
Yes, it is. We provide a high-quality system that won’t put any data at risk. If you feel uncertain about this information, feel free to take a look at our reviews.
Where do I find more information about driving to Canada Covid?
Canada is famous for sharing a long border with the US and also for being one of the largest countries in the world. It is a really convenient place to visit, especially with its numerous natural places and colorful cities. Plus, it’s a perfect mix between french and British culture since this country was strongly colonized by both nations (France and the UK).
One of the advantages of touring Canada is that it offers you a variety of different cultures, depending on which part you decide to go. For example, in Toronto, you can make the most of modernity, especially when visiting places like the CN Tower. Not to mention that you can also explore Ripley's Aquarium, the Art Gallery of Ontario, or the popular Toronto Islands.
One of the things that stand out the most in Canada is its national parks. One of them is Banff National Park, perhaps the most popular of all for being the oldest. This place is full of natural beauties including mountainous terrain, numerous glaciers and icefields, dense coniferous forests, and alpine landscapes.
Apply for the Canada ArriveCAN now and enjoy your upcoming trip to Canada!
Yixi (Sophia) Li is the co-author of this article. She is a licensed immigration consultant (RCIC) who has been working with an immigration law firm since 2016. She is also a licensed paralegal in Ontario and a notary public. She has a Masters of Law. In 2018, she founded Mainstay Immigration Law Firm and Yixi Li Legal Firm.